TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

eh I noticed how much its died around here!
You any better now then chick?
I got the dreaded AAM weigh in tomoz
I hoping and praying for 8 lbs for the fortnight (that would take me up to two stone in six weeks) but Im thinking Im gona do 4lb...sigh.
Ive gone shake MAD!!! Cant get enough of them! Buying two of each flavor tomorrow to try as a shake and then as a mousse! YUMMY
Nervous about the choc orange,f/forest and butterscotch as Ive heard they are gross but hey ho-what do you think of those?
I tried a sip of the celebrity slim caramel shake a few days ago-devine!!!
Trying the porridge next week too-very excited!!!
Any news?

I'm pretty much all better now thanks hun.
I wouldn't bother with the choc/orange if I was you, it's the only one I've had that actually made me vomit! lol.
You'll be fine at your weigh in hun don't stress about it, any loss is a great loss, I dread to think what mine's going to say next week as according to my scales I've put on 10lbs whilst being ill!!!!:eek: I came off the diet as it wasn't helping me get any better with just the 3 shakes a day but it's not like I went nuts with it so god only knows what my body is playing at!:rolleyes:

Eeek 10lbs?? That can only be water tho surely?
Are you back on track now?
Just changed my list to only one choc orange then-Just to try it.

I only got back on ss yesterday and on weighing myself this morning I'd lost 3lbs which is a good start. It was TOTM this week as well so I can't imagine that that's helping very much! I'm going to try some other flavours next week I think I'm getting bored of nothing but choc/mint and tomato (obvoiusly not together!:p).

Oooooh what you gona try?? Yeh Its my totm too. Altho I had a very random small period during the week, when I dont stop my pill til thurs....strange...

I've never had any of the strawberry/fruit of the forest sort of ones so I thought I'd give them a bit of a try and see if they move me. What do you make of them?

Hello All

Feeling sorry for myself tonite as everyone in house is eating nice goodies :( Glad you are feeling better Kelly. Had my weigh in today 1lb loss which is better than nothing. Had a week of messing around (only on two days) and didn't go mad either - just shows you cant afford to mess around with CD or the losses don't happen!! Going to stay focussed next week for a better weight loss - hopefully:D

Just going to see if there are any good films on tonite!!

Sharon:):)

Well done on all your losses this week girls! Off at 5.30 tomorrow morning to Reading until Thursday with work so not sure if I will be able to jump on and say hello before then.

xx

Well done Piella - thats a fantastic loss!! I hope to have better loss next week. Have a good week DR!!

Sharon xx

hi teamies, well had a good week. am not seeing my cdc until friday so dont know what weight is like. had a meal today as was up home and my best friend got engagned yesterday. i dont know if im cut out for cd ss anymore. i may move to a higher plan. ive also started seeing this new fella hes quite nice :D :D!!!!!!!!!

becky x

Hi Becky

I was about to post - did you decide to go out last night. I was good in the end, but did find it a little difficult. Good about the guy - well done you. whats he like then and how did you meet him - sorry tell me to butt out if you dont want to tell!!! Done 35 miles on bike this week - I was sweating tonite - just had shower and feel loads better

Did you see the recent thread tonite from Icemoose about the lady who lost loads of weight - there was a link to the TV programme news in Tyne and Wear. Have a look it might motivate you to stick with SS

Sharon xx

hey sharon :wavey:

this is a link to my diary thread, if you flick through the last page or 2 you will see my update :)

i didnt go out in the end just stayed in ;);)!!

your doing brill with the excercise, i had a quick shower earlier so at least thats one less thing to do in the morn! im gonna have a flick for that thread now, thanks for the tip :) xx

Hi All,

Sorry I've been quiet - had a mega busy week, grandmother had a fall and is back in hospital (long story!) and then had friends visiting on Friday for the weekend. I have been so far from the rails I've forgotten what they look like! But I am back on CD 100% today and will go to WI tomorrow and see what damage I've done. Going to do SS for at least 2 weeks and then going to go on a higher plan so I can eat aswell!

Miss Cheeky - Good luck with the new guy!

Sharon - Well done on the exercise! I'm getting puffed out just reading what you've been up to!

Piella - Well done on your 7lbs! :party0011:

Have a good week everyone!

Morning Everyone

Got the day off today hee hee:) Hope your gran is ok shortiesmith. Good you are going for your weigh in - its hard at times but best to get back on track and you will be fine. I had a week like that last week.:(

Take care everyone and lets have a good weight loss week - come on we can do it!!:):)

Sharon xx

Hi Piella

Do you mix/split the packs to create toffee walnut porridge or are these ur 2 favourite separately. Its just that toffee walnut porridge sounds yummy!!

Sharon xx

Back