TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Hiya guys I have a bit of a problem that only you guys can answer for me.
Since I had my gallbladder op last year I have been messing about with CD and I have finally reached a point where I can admit to myself that my head isn't in the right place to do it at the moment and a need to take a break for a while until I can get myself back in the right frame of mind to stick to it. I'm planning on trying to lose the next stone on my own (without CD) and see if I can get myself together a bit.
The problem I have is when it comes to my place on the team as this is obviously a CD team and I'm not sure it's a good idea (for you guys) if there is someone on the team who's not on CD nevermind having a team leader who isn't on it!
I'm leaving this dicision up to you guys and I won't take any offence to you not wanting me here I will completely understand so please feel free to say exactly how you feel about me being here.
I can stay but not be your team leader (in which case we need to nominate a new one), we can stay just as we are for now and see if it works, or I can leave and you can replace me....let me know what you guys feel you need me to do?

I don't mind what happens! I've hardly been 100% commited myself, but we can all gee eachother along. We all know what the diet is like and it's not like you've got no experience of it! I am happy to go with he flow...

2nd WI tonight - will have to see how much damage I did at the weekend!

i dont mind either..im hardly a little cd angel myself and tbh its soo hard to stick to it at the weekends when u have plans for lovely rosmantic dinners with ur new fella :giggle::giggle:

To be honest girls-kel is a fountain of knowledge and a top bird to boot. WE NEED HER!!!!! Id still be happy with you as team leader too kel.
Its just like my CDC-she dosnt follow CD anymore-struggles to get back on it etc,but I still need her and she still gives me 100% support.....
I think it should just stay the same,as long as you are still happy guiding us along the way kel?

Hi Kelly

I agree with everything Piella has said and it doesn't make any difference what plan/diet you are following. I would want you to stay as Team Leader as long as you are happy doing it of course.

Those gallbladders - I had no end of trouble with mine!!!! Let us know what you think Kelly

Sharon xx

You guys are so fantasic and I won't let you down I promise! I've just been out to tesco buying a ton of healthy food (and spent a healthy amount of money!) to help me lose the next stone. I've also signed up to tesco diets which gives me a set menu for the week which will help.
Thanks so much you guys I don't think I've ever felt more wanted!:grouphugg:

Hi Kelly

Really pleased that you feel a bit better about it now:). As you say you have to be in right place for CD - last year I had many restarts. I've heard good things about tesco diet so sure this will work well - you have to do what's right for you. Really glad you are staying as our team leader ;).

Sharon xx

Happy Anniversary:D:D

I think "taking breaks" and falling off the wagon are all part of the CD journey so now you can help us through that if it ever happens too babe.Good luck with the tesco diet. Its great that you are still going for it and not just giving up on losing weight woop woop to you!
So how is everyone today??
I did the old measuring tape today
Ive lost SIX INCHES from my waist
4.5 -hips
4-boobs (IM A 36E now yay-happy tears-from a 38GG)
3 off each thigh yippeeeeeee!!!
Also.....a question for you all......I think from kels answer to my normal bmi+a stone post-I should start moving up the plans in 3 weeks when I hit 11.10 (Thats if I lose my usual 4lbs a week-dont wanna get ahead of myself...)-I really dont want to tho.....I had it into my head I was gonna move up plans when I hit 10.10.....
I know I should,and prob will but what sort of losses can I expect on 810? I wanted to hit 9.13 by end of may at the latest....
But saying that-Im starting to think I will look odd at that weight so might aim for 10.7 and see how I look.....
Anyways enough of my blurbering.....How is everyone? How is the diet,new blokes,job,house etc!!??

just had choc orange mousse and not a drop of vomit in sight!!!
Ive decided to have a 810 day today
Gona have tuna steak and pureed veg or mushrooms....
What do u all think of that as far as damage on the scales for saturday?

Soooooo quiet in here today....

You need to move up plans hun I'm afraid there's no way to avoid that one sadly!:)
On average there is only a couple of lbs difference a month on the 810 plan from ss, so it's not as bad as you probably thought hun!;)

Hi ladies, not weighing until Friday this week!

we are all in the same battle whether we have 10 stone or 10lbs to lose and how you do it doesnt matter to me either!:D

OHMYGOD! I have the worst case of the sh*ts ive ever had in my life. 5 times on the loo in the last hour-full on poo's (pure liquid)-not little tiddley ones-im talking a pint+ of water/poo each time!!! Bizzare!!!
Its weird cos I kinda like it haha-its like having a colonic-feel all light and empty! Have a funeral first thing in the morning tho so hopefully it stops by then or it could be an interesting day!
x

Hi everyone:) Just read your posts Mel and wetting myself - about your shi*ts!!! Know its not funny - I've had that before. Have you eaten anything other than SSing?? Well done on the inch losses - I wish I had taken mine at beginning - might start taking it from now on though!!

Sharon xx

Just got back from Ikea Southampton bloody cues a nightmare!!! Also stopped off at MacD's but I was good. Got some new plant pots for my herbs that I am going to have a stab at growing - Ive never done that before - wonder how long they will live with me in charge:D

Sharon xx

Oooh drove past the ikea in scum last week....got all excited-never been but gona wait for all the hysteria to die down abit. Went to see Cabaret at the mayflower. How annoying is Wayne Sleep in it-jeeeez!
Yes I had a tuna steak just before my liquid surprises so I totally hold that to blame-stupid bloody fish! Teach me to be all cocky on SS I suppose!!!
And laugh away my friend! Im finding it quite entertaining myself! Just astonished how much is in there...dosnt seem humanly possible!!!
Well done about Mcds-the OH had one of those new festive burger things-smelt iffy to me so wasnt tempted!!
Ive finally completed my Walkers crisps collection...
I was gutted about having to miss all the new flavor trials because of CD so hoarded them all up to taste them once im finished! Got the last elusive two yesterday!! Very excited! Been a tad manic about the whole thing.....haha!

Back