TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

I've woken up every morning this week feeling like sh*t.
Which is unusual, as I usually feel like cornflakes & toast - hee hee:D:D

Nite Nite - off to bed now

Sharon xx

LOL you guys are so funny!!!!:8855:
Well one day into my tesco diet and I have already lost my first 1/2lb!:D I've taken a tip from you by the way Mel and I'm doing a GI diet!;)
I went to IKEA at the start of the week and I could have sworn I was in disneyworld waiting to get on a ride...I've never had to cue to get into a store before it was ridiculous!!!
How are we all this morning?

Last edited:
Hi Everyone

Well done Kelly - thats great for 1st day. Plan to go to gym tonite if I can get the energy to get going. Piella r u off the toilet yet:8855:

Hope everyone had good day and might pop on again later to see if anyone's been on

See ya
Sharon xx

hey girls, im seeing my cdc to morrow...but err ive had a meal or two..out but ive been really really good and sticking with good stuff :D how could i refuse a dinner date with a nice guy!!?

Hi Mel

Sorry to hear about your cat - I lost my cat aswell - its horrible - big hugs to you:hug99:

Sharon xx

Hi Becky

How could a lady refuse:D Glad you are having a good time with new man!!

I'm just thinking - those were the days ;)

Enjoy it

Sharon xx

Going well then bex-yippeee for you!!
Thanks for all the catty comments girls-muchos appriciated. Still hasnt sunk in yet...poor lil jakey.

So hows everyone?

Hiya

Fine tonite - decided to have coke zero and a jelly!! less than 10 cals though . Went to the gym tonite. Do you know what the weather is supposed to be like tomorrow? Have day off with the girls ...yippee

Been neglecting my wii fit for a while

Sharon xx

Whats your post about becky - i'll go have a look

Back