TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

How strange.......I'll have a look on mine tomorrow see if I can find anything.........
I brought a fitness dvd-"clubland dance workout"-trying it tomoz...
Not that I even LIKE dance music but hey ho!!

ohhh i saw that in tesco the other day and i was going to get it!! i love dance music and i have all the clubland cd's!!(how sad!!) make sure and let me know what its like and if you dont like it il buy it of you hun xx

yeh thats a good idea-I change dvds every month or so, so I'll send it to you anyway! I usually give them away so no charge silly!
Hope its a vigourous one-and not just hopping about.....

Afternoon ladies! 1lb on this week:cry:but I expected it as I have been going a bit mad with the exercise which has made me hungry which has made me eat.......you get the picture.......had a good chat with my CDC and she said that since I was enjoying the exercise and it was good for me to either up my number of shakes or protein on the days when I am buring calories (some days I burn about 500 on the bike!) but that it would settle down once my body gets over the shock of ME doing exercise...poor body doesnt know what has hit it....CD and now exercise!

hmmm am I reading rumours of new men..good for you!

I am going to search through my dvds for the exercise ones and take them away with me when I go away from work....god help the people in the room below as a mini elephant goes dancing around in the room above:rolleyes:

Hi DR & everyone:)

I had a similar week last week since I have been really going for it with the exercise and only lost 1lb. But agree that it is better to exercise and have an extra shake or bar per day. Think I have done better this week though - hopefully. Have my weigh in tomorrow.

Don't get put off :) just keep going you have done really well with the weight loss so far and just think you will have a lovely toned butt with the work your doing on exercise bike.

PS I got one last week for home rather than gym which makes it much easier to do the workout!! So thanks for inspiring me to do it too:)

Sharon xx

hey girls :)

i didnt go to my cdc but weighed myself and ive lost 6lbs woohooo!!! not going to update my tickers cuz im not even doing cd properly, im 100% ss some days then other days having something small aswell as my shakes. might even take out my tickers until i restart properly! but woohoo on my 6lbs!!!!!!!!

oh to called an inspiration.....thank you:eek::D I am not going to stop doing the cycling as my behind and my thunder thighs and calves are my main problem areas at the moment!

Oh misscheeky sounds like it is going to be a fabulous result for you!!!!!

Getting the mother of all headaches, but drinking so water should sort that out! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend if I dont catch up with you before!

Hey sharon and DR
It must be muscle building up thats resulted in the low weight loss!!
Just remember scales are just a number, a toned ass is what its ALL about!!!
I just did my new dvd (well 15 mins before collapsing)-its very good,and inspiring watching the sexy girls shimmying around!
Just tryed fruits of the forest mousse yummy! refreshing!!
AND-just had my very first driving lesson!! I was brilliant if I say so myself!!! hehe
How r u girls??

ohhhh is becky gonna get some!!!!??? haha!!!
Good one ya girl!!!

:giggle::giggle: he's away in dublin tonight for a party, not sure if were going out tomorrow night but will see him on sunday otherwise!i got enough during the week!!!!!!:8855::8855:

OHMy! just read about ur 6lbs!!! YAY!! amazing!

yayy woohoooooo i will prob put it all back on tonight going out with my bestest friend :)

Hmmmm all the weekday bed-rocking youve been engaging in and a 6lb loss......thats surely linked.....in that case I think MY boyf is getting some tonite then!!!

Hello again,
Just been reading ur posts - plenty of cals being burned bedrocking :8855:Have a great weekend everyone. Not going out tonite - might get on the singstar:D Good ur learning to drive and 1st lesson went well!!

Kelly - hows the tesco diet going??

Sharon xx

Sorry not posted yet today but I've been computer-less all day as I've been decorating my livingroom and moving things around so I can paint (lots of exercise for me as hubby isn't really that good at painting!).
Diet is going fine but still only on my 1/2lb at the moment but I'll be doing my weightin days on Wednesday from now on as that's what day I started my diet!
How's everyone else doing this week (other than Becky...WOW girl!!!:eek:)?

Morning Everyone

Really pleased this week 6lb loss:D After last weeks 1lb this has made my week:)

Will keep with the exercise - i think it really does help. Last time when did LL regularly exercised and my average weekly weight loss was 5 to 6 lb so going to keep at it!!! Sorry to go on but really chuffed with this:)

Sharon xx

Well done sharon on the loss and the exercise...you go girl!!!:D
I can now and 1lb to that 1/2lb loss as of this morning so it looks like this diet has finally started properly! I'm hoping for at least another 1 1/2lbs by wednesday so I'll have to start getting vigorous with my painting (perhaps I'll have to start dancing whislt I paint or something! lol.:D:D).

Thanks guys:)

Well done to you both too!!!

Sharon xx

Back