TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Hi everyone

Shattered tonite:eek: Did loads around house today and did massive piles of ironing:( and getting ready for girls to go back to school tomorrow. Think I'll get ready for bed in a minute.
Well done Piella - great loss;)
Have you finished your decorating now Kelly?? Becky did you see your man at the weekend;)

See ya and have a great week:)

Sharon xx

:love::love:Hiya Becky

Hi Becky

I was trying to be clever and attach the lovers one !! but it posted it before I started writing!!!

Glad u r having good time - how have u f ound doing CD over weekend - I find Im hungrier at weekend don't you

Sharon xx

hehe well this moring i hadnt gained a thing!!! buttt ive been a very naughty girl today and had a huge roast dinner. had familly over!! woops :(

weekends are soooo sooo hard though..im back to cd ss 100% tomorrow :) x

Hiya Becky
I know it is really hard at weekends!!! But make sure you get back on track tomorrow - come on we can do it!!!

Sharon xx

Hiya! Sorry I've not been very good at keeping up. Been so busy with work this last week. Also have family in hospital so have been trying to fit vsits in aswell. Ended up having a dinner on Saturday nite :sigh:, as BF was out drinking and I was just so :mad: that I am doing this with no support from him for our chance to have a family. So I am sorry girls, I've been bad this week. It was only one meal (with only water) and I wen straight back on CD on Sunday morning. I have 3 weeks till my consultants apt on 16th March, and need to get down to 10.12lb (I was 11.7lb last week) so it's do-able, but I just want to cheat once a week - is that allowed??! :D

Kelly - I get weighed tonight - will let you know when I get in.

I don't mind if you'd rather get someone else in who can keep up a bit better, I know I'm rubbish :(!

Hope everyone is OK!

Hi everyone

Just checking in - how are we all doing tonite? Shortiesmith don't beat yourself up - can only do your best and your defo not rubbish - at least you are trying and you have lost some weight- so what is rubbish about that - I'd love to be 11 stone 7 - hee hee!!

Take care

Sharon xx

How we all going this week ladies? Shortie don't worry about it hun, how did the weigh in go?
I've weighed myself in this morning and I've lost 3lbs this week!:banana dancer:

Well done Kelly - thats great. How are you finding the diet? I'm starving tonite!!!

Sharon xx

Thanks chaps! Just feel a bit guilty that you're all being more supportive than I seem to have time for at the mo! Should be back to normal soon.

Well done Kelly!! :stickdance::party0011:

I lost 4.5lbs this week :D. Not sure how, I did eat on Sat night but I didn't go mad. Spoke to CDC about coming off it as its causing me and fella problems (he still wants to 'have a life' and go out drinking) and I am not willing to sit in on a Sat night drinking water and black coffee while he's out drinking and grabbing a kebab on the way home!! :mad:

So we've decided, if I can cheat for one meal a week and still lose weight, I will carry on. Should I be telling you this??!!

Good luck for this week ladies!
x

Back