TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

hehe is it ok that im pmsl!!!!!!????

Me too!!:8855:

Felt really guilty actually! Glad I wasn't alone!! :D

Had a nice 'Controlled Cheat' meal on Sat - came home and it all left me quite quickly :sign0131: ! (sorry TMI)

Kelly - I am up for setting a time. Good thinking Batman!

Ciao for now!
Sal

So what time and day is good for everyone to be on here for at least a 5 minute catch up? I've had sunday evening mentioned, what do the rest of you think of say 7ish on a sunday?

Oooh - is 7pm Dancing on Ice time?? Sorry to be a geek but I can't possibly miss that!! Any other time is OK with me though! Sorry!!!!

Hi All

Good idea - I will go with the flow on this one - unfortunately at weekends in March I will mostly be in London both days and not back by times mentioned.

I'd rather just come on when I can rather than being fixed to a specific time just at the moment.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Take care

Sharon xx

It's not a fixed thing hun I mean if you can't make it on at certain time just please make sure you can check in as regularly as possible. I'm just trying to make sure everyone is in touch with everyone else in the team otherwise I don't see the point in having a team (if you see what I mean). I just thought a meeting once a week would be a great way of keeping in touch with each other as well as supporting everyone in the team.

Hi Kelly

Really sorry to hear about your job:( Don't let it affect your confidence though. I know it may seem easy for me to say but as they say every cloud does have a silver lining. Don't know if this will help but I was told by someone that when I have problem turn it into a goal - you probably won't feel like doing that now but keep it there for when you are ready. Also do one thing every day that makes you happy:) even it is only having nice relaxing bath:) You will find something better than that job.

Take care and big hugs:hug99:

Sharon xx

Oh kel.....Im so sorry hun...That SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What are you gonna do now? Another bank or.....? Did they say its cos of the till shortages?

Thought u were seeing cdc today?? xx

Oh and I had my first ever cheat last night too girls altho nowt too major
I had four packs and chicken and mushrooms
And abit of crispy pancake and noodles,sweet n sour chicken on rice and king prawns....haha
Not letting it get too me at all. It was had to stop once I started but just said to myself-STOP NOW *****!!! Downed loads of water and sat rigid staring at the tv for the rest of night.
Tested Ketostix today (sorry kel) and still in the pink! yippeee!
Was gonna have just two packs to make up for the damage yesterday but just gona be sensible about things and have the usual 3.xxx

Oh kel.....Im so sorry hun...That SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What are you gonna do now? Another bank or.....? Did they say its cos of the till shortages?

Thought u were seeing cdc today?? xx
Yeah it's for the shortages, although I'm wondering about that because one of the other girls shortages were the same as mine and she's managing to keep her job. I think I was just easy to get rid of when they're looking to cut back on staff!:(
Can't afford to go back onto CD until I get another job I'm afraid hun which is really annoying because I'd made up my mind to get back onto it!:(
I'm not looking at going to another bank so if you see anything in retail/sales/admin going give me a heads up won't you hun!;)

Kelly I am so sorry to hear about your job:(

I will do my best to make Sundays at 6, I struggle to come on everyday as I work away from home and I don't always have internet access.

I lost 1lb this week:confused: but I can feel such a difference in my clothes, so I think I have lost inches rather then pounds which is great but a little bizarre!

Hi everyone

Just got back in!!! You look great Piella - keep up the good work!! Kelly, www.reed.co.uk is a good website to look for admin jobs in the area.

Must get back into the exercise as I find that really helps with the losses - just too knackered at the mo though.
Hope all is well - still doing CD but having the occasional treat which I am ok with as I have not been feeling great.

Sharon xx

Back