TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

I know its not a great job-but have you ever done telesales kel? TLC in the centre of town is ALWAYS recruiting....
You've just got to have great phone manner,good sales patter and you'll have no trouble....Even if its just to tide you over as you look for something better. Basic wage is £6.00 an hour....so I think I was on £13'500 annual there....But if your good at the job-they have great bonus scemes.Some people on my team were easily taking home £400 a week!.....
Well done on the lb DR!
Oh and thanks for the compliments girls! (that pic was from looooong before cambridge tho haha)
Hope yall all good today.xxx

I have done Telesales hun, it's what I did before I worked at the bank! I'm not at the point where I'm desperate enough yet to go down that road again but give me a couple of weeks and if I've got nothing else in the pipline then I'll definately take a look at it, thanks!;)

Morning Everyone

Yippeee at home this weekend - got lots to do around the house. Decided to get really motivated again cos I haven't been lately. Didn't have weigh in last week and haev lost 4lb over last two weeks so quite pleased with that!!

Decided today to get all my really big clothes that don't fit and take them to the charity shop. This will help me tell myself that I am never going to be that size again!!! And also motivate me to try to get into some of my smaller clothes - I am really in between at the moment - don't feel slim and don't feel huge but its not a good place for me so want to get more motivated now!!

Hope all have good weekend!!! Kelly, how are you feeling??

Sharon xx

Hi Becky

1lb is still a loss and its one less pound that you need to think about losing:) Go girl you will do it:)

Sharon xx

5lbs from me!

Kel theres customer service jobs down gunwarf apparently....for actual gunwarf. £6.50 an hour. fone em up quick cos my friend was unsure wether the positions were staying open for long.xx

Hi All

Sorry about your job Kelly, thats awful! Have you applied for anything new yet?

And well done on your losses ladies! A pound is still a pound Miss Cheeky!!

I lost 3lb this week, so am officially on the straight and narrow until next Monday when I will be having a McD's breakie to celebrate if we get the IVF referral!!

Hello All

Made it tonite!! Well done Shortiesmith - that's great 3lb!! How is everyone?? How's the Tesco diet going Kelly?

Sharon xx

Spooky!! Sorry not really had a chance to get on this week - been mega busy at work.

Are we still meant to be on at 6pm?

Talking about spooky - went to see Colin Fry at Guildhall - now that was spooookyyy!!
Sharon xx

Yes it was really last minute - went on Wednesday - friend rang at 7 saying should we go - we were there at 7.30. He said some really specific things to people. My mobile phone rang in the middle and it was really loud!!! Then it never worked again that night - spookkyyy!!!

Really interesting though!!
Sharon xx

Sounds interesting! I'd like to go myself. Which guildhall did you go to?

Hi Shortiesmith

Portsmouth - where do you live??

Sharon xx

We were looking into seeing Lily Allen at the Southampton guildhall - didn't know if you meant that one - I thought you were down that way!

I am in Dovercourt - in Essex

5lbs from me!

Kel theres customer service jobs down gunwarf apparently....for actual gunwarf. £6.50 an hour. fone em up quick cos my friend was unsure wether the positions were staying open for long.xx
Just had a look and they're for hosting at a new restaurant opening there and require you to work evening which I can't do I'm afraid. Thanks anyway hun, keep your eyes and ears open for me still though won't you?

Hiya

Im popping in and out listening to the new U2 album on Planet Rock and listening to Bono Sorry Im big U2 fan - went to see them in Oz a couple of years ago. Lily Allen's new song is pretty good!!

Sharon xx

Back