TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

wow well done for your weight loss hun.

How much have you got left to lose???

Also if my typos start to annoy anyone please let me know..I type really quick and I'm all over the place sometime...lol

I put 2st of it back on sadly after I was made redundaunt earlier this year (I eat my feelings!:cry:). I'm currently just under 15st and my inital aim is to get to 10st, saying that my CDC is sponcering me to become a CDC myself when I reach 13st!:)
You're really paranoid about your spelling aren't you hun, I couldn't careless about mine as long as people get the jist of what I'm trying to say! lol.

So the suspicious looking men in dark sunglasses didn't put you off then Kelly, better make them fiercer looking next time lol.
Consider your hand well and truly slapped !

Jaz I am glad you had a good day and have been good. Not sure who I want to win BGT as I haven't watched them all but I think some cr*p got through to the semis for sure.

Well I'm gonna sign off as back to work tomorrow (unfortunately)

Be good and take care xxx

Evening Ladies, Hope ya all ok and had a good day. Been swealtering here in London Town (am only complaining as can't wear skimpy tops yet:D lol) But had a good day with the low carbs....luckily foosey I love drinking water so is never a problem for me, and ya can spell vicki/vicky whateva way ya want as i'm not fussy hehe, girl i teach in pony club calls me flick so used to all the different ways of spelling it or saying it hehe.

Hi mum2one I want anyone to win britains got talent as long as it isn't Susan Boyle hehe....think she is over-rated, but have to say :wow: at both diversity and flawless..they are amazing!

How was the film Kelly? hope you enjoyed it.:p
Hate to say this but am wishing tomorrow away hehe just so I can get started on wednesday, but very lucky as got week off work coming up so can't wait for that either.

Well better get ready for bed as work tomorrow. Nite nite x x

Hi team, I'm Kate (Newmaks) and if it's ok with you, I'll be joining your team.

I'm 29, married, with 3 children...3 year old and 10 month old twins and am living in Ireland although I'm actually English. I did the CD at the beginning of this year but due to loads of family visiting and a holiday, I left for a bit. BIG MISTAKE as I put on a stone in the 6 weeks! So here I am again, restarting and vowing not to break again until at least August. I'm currently 252lbs which is way too big for my 5ft4 frame and although I can say I'm happy...the weight needs to come off as I can start feeling health problems kick in.

Thats enough about me, I'm really excited to be joining the team as you all post every day and thats what I need...a constant reminder of what I'm doing/why I'm doing it and that others are going through the same thing!

Kate x

hi Ladies

Just popped on quickly as at work... hope you are all having a good start to the day. and raining here in london:cry:

Hiya everyone!
I thought I'd say a quick hello from work (ssshhh don't tell anyone!).
how are we all doing today? It was raining here (Portsmouth) this morning as well dappy but there's bright sunshine now!:D
Welcome to the team Kate we're a lovely bunch and I'm sure we can keep you on the straight and narrow until August!;)

Hi all a quick hello from me....

Weather is good in Warwick, suns out. Lo has caught a bit of a cold..fingers crossed he'll be ok to stay at mums on friday night (we have that wedding).

Feeling really bloated atm and really struggling...just don't think the mindset is there. I need to get back in the zone. I'm hoping my cdc will give me a kick up the bum when I see her.

How about introducing a 4 week challenge to get the motivation going.

I pledge I will try and lose 8lbs in the next 4 weeks.

What doyou guys want to lose in 4 weeks?
xxx

Afternoon girlies

I hope you are all having a good day so far.

It was raining here this morning too but the sun is now out (Cambs)

Sorry to hear your not feeling to good Jaz, your not due for TOTM are you? That makes me really bloated.

Did you mention something about a kick up the bum ?:asskick:
You can do it, you know you can as your losses already show.

I Think the challenge is a good idea Jaz.
I will say 18lbs.

Vicki, I cant wait till tomorrow also as I have my first weigh in. Good luck to you hun and get all your favourite flavours to keep you going. Whats your favourites from last time ?

Hi Kate and welcome to you.:D
We are all here doing the same thing so know what everyone is going through, downs and the ups too.
What do you think to the forum?
Whereabouts abouts in Ireland are you Northern or Southern ?

I am so nosy. lol

Kelly you really need to get that 2 stones off then we will have our own CDC in our team wooo hooo. Good luck we can all do this together !!!

Oh and just as a last thought.
What a plonker I am, rushed to work this morning and went to sit down and my colleague asked what I was doing there, Checked my diary, I had booked a days holiday and not due back till tomorrow. Geez gimme strength :sigh:

Take care xx :grouphugg:

Last edited:
Just wanna say good luck with the weigh in tomorrow foosey, I have ordered my favorites of choc tetra's, shakes, strawberry and banana and porridge, and know it's not aloud but am having the bars on me 2nd week as prone to quitting on 5th day lol...so got the bars to look forward to and the mousse :D

I'm up for the pledge mum2one:p I wanna lose 16lbs in june if not more but being realistic as know i may not lose more:)

And welcome Kate, we're similar weights and have similar goal so know what ya going through especially with the restart.

Hope ya had a good day kelly, sooooo looking forward to finishing work and chilling out as been manic here and just got asked to teach pony club this weekend so no rest for me lol

Hope you all have a lovely evening

Vicki x x

LOL Foosey can't believe you forgot you weren't meant to be at work!:8855:
I'm going to pledge 10lbs for the month, I tend to lose slightly slower than most so if I hit 14lbs I'd be really chuffed!:)

Morning ladies, thanks for making me feel so welcome to the team, it means a lot so thanks! Today is my first day on the restart so hopefully I wont be going too mental! The water makes me gag a bit so I've got the flavourer to help me along the way.

I live in Southern Ireland Foosey, in Mayo. Quite a nice place on the west coast and I've been here for 3 years now. I'm originally from Chorley but lived in Bristol for many years too. I do love this forum as i used to do Lighter life but it was so expensive and all you got extra was a meeting so I might as well come on here for free and talk whenever I want to!

I think my pledge for June will be 20lbs. I know it's a lot but the first week could wipe half of that out so here's hoping!

Hope you're all having a good start to the day, were off food shopping :( so I'll be sulking all afternoon!

Kate x

Good evening girlies,
Hope you are all well today and keeping 100%.

Viki I hope your first day has been good to you hun. I have got some bars today and the mix a mousse thingy. So I should be OK this week as new things to try.

I hate the water too Kate, struggle to get in down, but now its the beginning of my second week I have got some flavourings too and some bars and haven't tried one yet. Don't worry I will be doing later lol.
I hope your day has been good, as the first couple of days are the worst but I know you can do it.
You live in Mayo, very nice. I am a central planner at work and the area I cover is the west side of Southern Ireland, so I know where it is quite well as I am looking at a computer map style thing all day planning routes.
What made you move there? Just being nosy lol

Jaz where are you my inspiration? Hope you are feeling better today and you feel less bloated as it feels awful.

Kelly I hope your day has sailed through and you have been 100%. Come on we want you to make it to CDC.

Time for the news of my first weigh in (drum roll please lol)
I lost 13lbs, so just got to work out how to up date my ticker. Cant wait to see a loss on there.

Have a good evening xxx

Hi Girls

Well today is day 1 for me as cdc didn't come till 5pm yesterday so bring on the weight loss.

Hope ya all have a good day today and i'll try and pop back later. well done on the wi foosey that is soooooo good nearly a stone:p

Hey girls,

Really sorry but am gonna have to leave the team as can't guarantee to post everyday as dropped me laptop n it's broke so only have limited access at work.

Good luck with ya journeys and i'll still be around on forum to keep me on straight n narrow :wave_cry:

Hey girls,

Really sorry but am gonna have to leave the team as can't guarantee to post everyday as dropped me laptop n it's broke so only have limited access at work.

Good luck with ya journeys and i'll still be around on forum to keep me on straight n narrow :wave_cry:

Oh hun don't leave. I'm having to post at work at the moment as my internet connection at home is down at the moment, hence no post from me yesterday (I don't recommend talktalk!!!:mad:).
As long as we know the reason why you can't post everyday I'm sure everyone will be ok with that.
Well done Foosey I told you it would be a good one this week, keep it up girlie and you'll be able to hold the team up on your own!;)
Wish me luck for my weigh in tonight guys!:)

Hey guys, have a bit of bad news I'm afraid. I've been on the waiting list for surgery to have one of my ovaries removed since November last year and it's just come through the post this morning marked for 10th of June :( ! Thats just two weeks time so I wont bother wasting money on the diet only to have to come off it again for a few weeks while I recover. I'm going to start afresh in 3 weeks-a months time once I'm better again. Sorry to be such a pain in the neck. I dont want to waste a space on the team so I'll leave for now but I will come back on the thread to see if there are any free spaces as soon as i'm up and going again as I think you're a lovely bunch...thats if you'll have me back! :wave_cry:

Good luck all!

Kate x

Evening all,
A quickie from me as I am going out to play darts in 10mins.

Aww Vicki thats a shame, but try and post when you can hun, I hope your first day has been OK for you.

Completely understandable Kate. Good luck with the op. Pop in and let us know how you got on.

Kelly the best of luck for your WI tonight. Pounds away.

Will try and pop back later xxx

Good luck with the op hun, pop back if you get back on the diet and see if we have a space going ok?;)
I lost 4 1/2lbs this week guys!:D Not bad considering the sweeties at the cinema!:p

Hey guys, have a bit of bad news I'm afraid. I've been on the waiting list for surgery to have one of my ovaries removed since November last year and it's just come through the post this morning marked for 10th of June :( ! Thats just two weeks time so I wont bother wasting money on the diet only to have to come off it again for a few weeks while I recover. I'm going to start afresh in 3 weeks-a months time once I'm better again. Sorry to be such a pain in the neck. I dont want to waste a space on the team so I'll leave for now but I will come back on the thread to see if there are any free spaces as soon as i'm up and going again as I think you're a lovely bunch...thats if you'll have me back! :wave_cry:

Good luck all!

Kate x

Hey hun good luck with the op xx

Hello ladies
well I had my weigh in today (will be thursdays from now on) and as I thought I's put on 2lbs in two weeks. As I have this wedding weekend coming up and a lot of running around...we decided I will do maintenance till monday (act like I'm just eating healthy and don't go mad) and start back properly on it on monday. I have been hoverring over 11.7 for the past few weeks and really need to lose another stone by the end of june...and I WILL;)

So sorry I haven't been on all day but I've had a mad day and I won't be able to come on now till Monday (we go tomorrow and get back late sunday).

Hope you are all really good over the weekend....sorry for letting the team down with a loss...but I'll make up for it.
xxxxxxxxxxx

Ps I started this diet for this wedding...goal was to get down to 11.5 from 15st ...11st 9lbs I can live with:D:D

Back