TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Where are we today girlies???
Things are starting to slip already ladies lets keep the posting up, it's been great the last few days, it actually felt like a proper team in here again, don't make me go back to what it was before, it was lonely!:cry:

Last edited:
evening ladies

Hope ya all having a good weekend, day 3 for me and sorry to say haven't been 100% today (bad girl lol) but on a plus i have lost about 4 lbs since thurs, so can't complain.

Watching Britians got talent to keep me away from the beer gardens hehe as such a lovely day here in london.

hope this posts as doing it from my mobile, will catch up soon. have a wicked weekend and hopefully a 100% one

Hello All,

Dropping in to say hi, and would love to join your team, if you'll have me :eek: I'm on day 3 of my restart and so far so good. Not had too many side effects just slight headache :mad:

Been out in the garden this afternoon enjoying the sunshine whats everyone else been up to??

Look forward to chatting with you all soon - bye for now

Hiya angel and welcome to the group!;)
If you could let me know your weigh in day and your current weight (PM if you don't want everyone to know) that would be brilliant!
Today I have been having a battle of wills with my 9 year old daughter to try and get her to tidy her room. I haven't quite won yet but she's not leaving th house until it's done properly so I'll win in the end!!!:cross:

Yipeee I'm in a group :D My WI day is thursday and i currently top the scales at 13.13 but after a cheeky wi on my scales this morning that number is dropping quite nicely :p

So you've had fun with your daughter, I remember being the same as her, I don't have any of my own yet but hoping to start a family once I've lost some more weight.

Just waiting for the Britians got talent results I really hope its Diversity who win

Bye for now :D

:D:D:D;)Happy Sunday Ladies :D:D:D

Well I'm just getting ready for work (my weekend job I work at a petrol forecourt):) the sun is shining the birds are singing and I am feeling focussed so it's day 4 and all is good. :D:p

Hope you all have a fab day enjoy the sunshine, drink plenty of water it's gonna be hot! and happy CD-ing.

I'll be back later when I'm done working and chilling in the garden with the LT.

Bye for now

I hope you have a great day hun!;) I'm still battling my DD with her room so I suspect I won't be seeing much of the sunshine again today!:(

Hey hey hey,
Its happy Sunday, the sun is shining and the birds are singing. Dontcha just love the summer makes everyone feel on top of the world.

Welcome Angel. Work on Sunday? awww poor you. You are are day four so the worst part is over, good for you.

Jaz hun you are not too far from your target weight for the wedding so good on you, you have still achieved soooooo much. Keep up the good work.

Vicki was it only a little slip? Best not to let a little slip turn into a big one cos it can be kinda like a snowball effect where you get to thinking "Oh well I have slipped anyway I may as well slip some more". Chin up and be strong, you can do this !!!!

Congrats Kelly 4 and a half pound off thats great. Well done you, I wonder if the sweets effected your loss at all?

And on the subject of 9 year olds tidying their bedrooms, huh you got a few more years of that yet. My daughter is 16 and its still a battle of the wills. Mind you its a battle of wills when I ask her to do anything lol. ;)

Have a good day, take care xx

Lets Move some Mountains girlies

Does anyone know what's kicking off in the 100% forum? Needless to say I'm no angel so I avoid that forum like the plague!:D:p

Well hello ladies,

I've finshed work and am now in the garden enjoying a shake made with lots of ice yummy

Kelly not sure whats gong on but going to have a snoop round and will let you know if I find anything!!

Hello Jaz hope you've had a good day so far - so whens the wedding and how much more do you want tol loose?? Sorry if you've already told us but being the new girl around here thought I'd get up to speed.

Vicki - I know it's tough sometimes but foosey is right don't let it snowball take that snokeflake and crush it now, I did a similar thing last time hence why i'm a restarter - as my cdc told me we have to deal with the reasons why we over eat so maybe think about the feelings you had as to why you gave in to that snowflake!! sorry if I'm preaching but like to offer my words of wisdom! - Hope today has been better for you and remember no one said it was easy but we're all here for you x

Kelly well done 4.5 loss, its a great loss and if we were doing WW or SW we wouldn't have such great results - its another week and we can't undo whats happened but we also don't need to beat ourselves up with a big stick! Hope your focussed and giving it your all x
Hows the battle with your dd going?? - Just shut the door and leave it - but hey I don't have kids so its easy for me to say!!

Sorry if I've missed anyone or asked questions you've already answered just trying to get to know you all without reading the last 89 pages - lazy I know but true x LOL xx

Chat soon

Well from what i can gather from the 100% forum is people cheating continually and mentioning what they cheat with and listing the food kinda of hit a sore spot as they consider the 100% to be 100% with no cheating. I can see where they are coming from. As you say Kelly your self are no angel so you keep away from the forum so you see it in the same way I do.

OK I am now gonna try the mix a mousse thingy for the first time. Going in - wish me luck.

How do you guys feel about giving the results a miss for this week as we've not all really got into this yet? Next week will be our first proper week.
What do you guys think?

Hello

Lets start sending results next week! :D

had a lovely afternoon in the garden reading and snoozing! - just done the ironing outside, then back in to clean the fish tank, just had my porridge and chilling in front of the TV now :D

Oh had a sneaking pop on the scales this morning and they say 6lbs lost and WI not till Thurs!!!! :p

Hello everyone...I'm back.

Wedding was really great had a lot of nice compliments. I felt so sexy in my slinky dress. Was good having a night off from being mummy too.;)

As mentioned last week I took my cdc advice and didn't do cd over the weekend...enjoyed it but now that's it ... back on it tomorrow. Next target is to lose a stone by the 27th of June as I have a do on that day.

It's gonna be tough starting again tomorrow but it has to be done.

Right I haven't got time to read all the the past posts as off to (I'm shattered) but I wanted to come on here first and say hi as I haven't been able to come on properly in days. Will catch up with all posts tomorrow morning.

Hope you guys are all well
xxxxxx

Awww, I had a good weight loss this week too :cry:

Goood Morning Ladies

Another beautiful day and I'm feeling good :D - Off to work my full time job Mon- Fri today I an NVQ assessor and sadly today I will spend most of my day assessing learners in a stuffy call centre where they don't appear to have invested in air con! Oh well on the bright side it'll make me drink loads of water x When I finish today I'm off to the gym with my OH - first session back for months so expecting to ache tomorrow - also first time back since on SS so will be listening to my body - last time I went I was ss+ and by the end of my hour workout (cardio and weights) I was ready to pass out! :eek:

Hope everyone has a great day stay focussed and I'll drop in later bye for now :p

Hey everyone.
I hope you are all having a good day.

I am glad you enjoyed your weekend Jaz. I bet you were beaming when you got all those compliments. Good for you, you deserve them.
How was your first day today?

Angel do you ever rest. Working all week and weekends too. I am shattered just reading your posts lol.
Hows your restart going? You did great last time 41lbs.

I wonder where Kelly is today? Maybe still in the middle of a showdown at the bedroom door, guns drawn at dusk.

Vicki how are you doing hun?

Enjoy your evening all xxx

Back