TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Nope rooms finished (about bliming time!:rolleyes:), I've been to work then straight IKEA!:D I love that place but it's just not the same when you can't have meatballs in the cafe!:(
How are we all getting on today girlies?

Hello Ladies

Well another day down for me :D how've you all been?

Had a good day at work and as the weather was so lovely we skipped the gym and went for a 40 min walk - 20 mins to the pub and 20 mins back really enjoyed the sparkling water with lots of ice - looking forward to WI on Thursday

Foosey you're right I don't stop I work 7 days a week :eek: busy saving for our holiday we're going to Florida on a fly drive in October for 2 weeks then hoping to start a family so will be saving for baby items! ;)

Kelly - congratulations on winning the battle and getting your daughter to tidy her room. I too love IKEA and am lucky I don't do the meatballs!!

So has everyone been 100% today??

We've just booked our Floirda villa for next May Angel!:D I'd spend my life on holiday there if I could. Have you ever been before?

Nope I am really looking forward to it, we start in orlando and the plan is to head down the east to Miami then out to the key and back up the west side. Looking forward to disney, universal studios, the everglades and miami - so any tips best places to visit etc??:D

Funny how the only tip that sprung to mind involved food! lol.
If you or OH love steak you need to try Charlys Steakhouse on International Dr, their steak is the best in the world!;)

Only in America! - I thought food would feature lol x we both love steak and so do my mum and dad who are joining us on the fly drive (it's actually a treat my dad is paying for us to go) I know i'm a spoilt princess even at 35 lol

Will definatley pay it a visit ...... yum looking forward to it already x

Yep 100%, struggling a bit though, craving the strangest things. I mean plain boiled pasta, come on now couldnt it be something more exciting than that !!!!!

Well done foosey for sticking with it every day we 100% we are working towards acheiving our goals :D and like you said not worth it for pasta! ;)

I am having an SS+ day today - a friend of mine has invited me to dinner after work she is so excited she has spent all weekend thinking about what to cook and has lovingly prepared a healthy meal for us both - she does know I am on CD but doesn't quite understand even though I have made several attempts to explain! :rolleyes:

So she has agreed to cook chicken with herbs and vegetables - bless she then said why don't we have some potatoes or couscous with it - so I explained for the 90th time I don't eat carbs as it affects my weight and I feel bloated and uncomfortable.

Sorry about the mention of food - but needed to let you know what sort of a day I face, I am actually feeling positive about it as I am focussed and know I will be back 100% tomorrow :D

Hope you all have a great day - I'll post later and let you know how I got on - bye for now :p

I personally have no problem with people mentioning food here (don't know about everyone else) as it's part of every day life and we will all be back eating again at the end of this so why cut it out to that extent now! I personally think if it's not talked about then you don't deal with your demons that made you the size you are in the first place.
Hope you had a great evening hun, let us know how it went when you get back!;)

Hi everyone how you doing..
america sounds fab - their portions would be a nightmare.

Wasn't sure about mentioning food on here as I don't know people feel either.

Well I'm back on it - day 2 now and feel ok. The weather helps as I don't get hungry when it's hot. Am drinking lots of water. Weigh in on thu and I will be devastated if i've put on over the wedding..i so wish I'm the same!!

Hope you're all ok

Evening girlies.
Haven't been around earlier as I have been out tonight playing darts.
I hope you enjoyed your dinner Angel.
Glad you are feeling OK Jaz on day 2, keep up the good work hun, and who knows maybe you will have dropped some pounds on your weigh in. I have my fingers crossed for you x

I have my weigh in tomorrow and if my scales are anything to go by I haven't lost very much this week at all, sighhhhh
Will let you know when I get back tomorrow

PS I also don't mind the mention of food.

Take care xx

Hello Girls

Well I surrvived the meal and it was lovely as was the company hada great girlie giggle :p
I was stuffed had chicken with salad - still feeling OK and back on ss tomorrow ;) - It's strange how I feel in control of food not the other way round! - Not sure if thats because I know I can go back to SS and know I will loose!

mailed my CDC to let her know but she's not got back to me yet :rolleyes:

Kelly - how are you doing? have you been 1oo%

Foosey - good luck for WI tomorrow post ASAP so we can share your success

Jaz - Well done on getting to day 2 after the wedding, my WI is also Thurs so will be posting to see how you get on.

I've just been online shopping for a couple of new bras my boobs have shrunk since a started and I have tried to manage but they really are too big now, and its important to have the right fit to make em look good especially the size of my boobs! - the only person not impressed with my shrinking boobs is my OH! ;)

Off to bed soon take care see you all tomorrow x :p

Lol:):) boobs....mine are on a different planet altogether. I've always had boobies....and I finally got measuured last week since before baby came along (who is one now) and obviously since pregnancy and baby weight loss.

I was 34dd before pregnancy, 38d (i still wasn't measured) a few months after baby and now.....34ff:eek::eek::eek: wtf!!!!! So long as they are in proportion tho.

Foosey good luck with your weigh in today hun...remember a weight loss is a weight loss and some weeks it's not much and some weeks a great loss (look at my weekly stats). Will be checking in later to hear how you got on.

Good luck with all other weigh ins today
xxxxx

I know what you mean about the sizing I always thought I was around a DD and when my mum dragged me to get measured when I was at my heavist last year I was a 38GG!!!!!!!! Now I am about a 36FF but like you say I'm in proportion and have an hour glass shape so I don't mind - Just wondering what size they will get when I get pregnant! I'll suffercate the poor mite if I breast feed!

Happy 100% cd day to all xx post later x

Hi girls and new team members, back from my holiday had a great time :D but unfortunaly am gona leave the team for now. my heart is just not in cd im just gonna go back to my ww and excercise. to be honest im all over the place but for now thats what im doing now for a while at least. il still be popping in to see how everyone is doing though :)

Oh Becky hunny I'll be so sorry to see you go! Are you sure?
I hope you had a great holiday and you know where we are if you change your mind!;)

sorry to see you go...didn't get to know you but you know what's best and will work for yu. Good luck.

How did everyone weigh-ins go today???

Hi Kelly :)
Thanks for your post about a space:)
I start SS tomorow and cant wait, will be a long journey for me, as i have roughly 10 stone to loose (hangs head in shame), but tomorow is the start of my new life :), cant wait to get to know you all, and thanks for letting me join :)

Hiya karon hun, I'm sure everyone in the team will be along to say hi soon and there will be no head hanging in here yong lady we're all in the same boat!;)
There's just a couple of bits I need to know and tell you hun as you enter the team, I need to know your weigh in day (do I take it that it will always be a Thursday?) and I need to know your starting weight so I can work out percentages each week (PM me it if you don't want everyone to know;)). I also need you to post at least once a day in order to keep your place on the team as it helps keep you and others on track if there's a constant chatter going on in here. If for some reason you won't be able to post just let me know please.:)
Welcome to Moving Mountains hun!

Back