TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

hi again
Just heard back from my counsellor and she gave me my weight, so i have added it, onto my list at the side, oh and i found out how to make a ticker too :)

Hi ladies.....I've put on 1lb:sigh::sigh::sigh: But as my cd said that is really good considering I was off the diet for three days on a break at the wedding I'v been losing the weight for over the past three months etc etc iykwim. Considering what i ate and drank it ashould really be about 4lbs...but I've been back on it so iti's evened itself out.

We had a long chat and she said maybe it's an idea to go onto maintanance but I don't want to as i want to lose at least another stone.

Basically I have been on cd now since monday plus with tom I'm hoping it's not that bad.

I don't like failure and feel like i have really let you all down:cry:. So for that reason i will totally understand if you would like me to leave the group as you are all new to cd and some of you are doing ss.

I am basically gonna stick with the 810 and WILL lose this last stone by the second week in July.....FACT!!!!!!!

Hope you're all well...sorry for pity post:cry::cry:

Ah hun don't you worry you will lose it and we're here to help if we can!:hug99:
I only lost 2lbs this week guys so I'm feeling a little sorry for myself to.:wave_cry:

Hello All,

Hey mum2one but that big stick down and stop beating your self with it :D and as far is it goes for me I want you around here, so less of that chatter.
You had a great time at the wedding, and it was only a small gain, you're back on track now so put it behind you.

Kelly a 2lb loss that's great well done you.

Karon great start to CD well done and stick with it the first few days can be rough but by day 3 you should be in ketosis and feeling better

I have just returned from my WI and lost 7lbs - am so please as that was the weight I put on when I came off the plan about 6 weeks ago. Just had my porridge and have a litre of water by my side

Foosey where are you??

Last edited:
yeah I was really pleased especially as I'd been to my friends for dinner. :D

and it's motivated me for the next week! -

So you watching Big brother tonight?

What's everyone up to at the weekend?

Hey boobies,
How you all doing.

Well done to our losers this week. I mean that in nice way of course.

Angel 7 lbs thats soooo brilliant, Well done. What a great start.

Kelly 2 lbs is 2lbs hun and thats a loss. Good for you.

Karon hope you are feeling OK. The first few days are really the worst. Get to about day 4 and you will start to feel human again.

Jaz, that was only 1 lb, not bad as you said you were off plan for 3 days so i think that is pretty amazing. Don't you dare go anywhere, we want you to stay firmly put. We are all here for the same thing.... to lose weight.

Keep up the good work girlies
Off out for the evening to play in the ladies darts team tonight.
Have a good evening everyone. xxxxx

hi all :)
Nearly at the end of day one:talk017:
and so far so good, i did have a problem earlier cause of heartburn, but NOTHING is going to stop me from doing this, and looseing the pounds :D

Mumofone, i know we dont know eachother, but please keep with it, we all have our "off days", its people like you who make me want to contuine, seeing the progress you have all made :)
Well done to you all, for all your losses :grouphugg:

Ahhh thanks girls

WOW:eek::eek:7lbs that is fab well done Angel...great loss.

Karon - as foosey says the first few days are ok but day 3 and 4 are the worse. Keep at it babe....remember WATER!!!!!

Kelly - you go girl 2lbs is good. We'll stick at it hun and support eachother today.

I'm feeling better now - putting it down to experience. Just had a chicken and mushroom type thingy with mint yoghurt...was ok. Sat here with my pint of water and gonna have a choc shake in a bit......

Go girls let's have a great week ahead
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Jaz have you thought about joining in with the Big Brother challenge to keep you going? I think you should aim for your target weight by the time it's over, you can do it we all know you can!;)

oooh sounds interesting..what's that?? bb goes on for months doesn't it...I'd like to lose the last 1.5 stones by mid july

ooh thanks kelly - will do it.

Good morning :)
I got through my first day :woohoo:
So far today is going great (i know its still early am), only difference in today, is that i have a really dry mouth, and no matter how much water i drink, i cant seem to get rid of it, im already on my second 500 ml of water, and to me thats alot, as i hate water lol, at this rate im going to be drinking double then what i did yesterday (3 litres), ive never suffered with a dry mouth before, so i guess its due to the SS, anyway must get on and make daughters school lunch (oh, i dont feel hungry either, which is good :) )
Bye for now

Well done Karon for getting through your first day, see it wasn't that bad was it!;)
how we all doing today peoples? (Sorry I have the compare the market advert playing in my head for some unknown reason! lol).

hello boobies

all good for me today it's day 8 and i'm feeling good! OH is working late tonight so going to be around on here inbetween the TV - Then off to bed for an early night, as off to the weekend job at 7 tomorrow morning!

Then after work got to finish painting the lounge just got the last bits to do the worst bits the glossing :(

So what's everyone up to this weekend?

bye for now :p

Lol my little boy used to get really freaked out by the meerkat in the advert and start crying when ever he'd see him...aaah

Karon well done on day one. Have you thought about getting the falour you can get for the water. I love water (must be mad) so I don't mind it!!

So how is everyone tonight..... I'm all watered out today. Just had the usual...chicken and mushroom 'thingy'. Tomorrow night I'll use my mix-a-mouse and make a desert with a chocolate shake. Anyone tried that yet?

Also the cranberry bars are lush.

So what's everyones fav suppliment??? I'm not keen on the soups, I prefere the choc sachets (although i did go through a butterscotch phase) and choc or banana tetras and caramel (now crandberry) bars. I also have a porridge every morning (cinnamon)..yum yum

Hope you're all well
xxx

Well Done Karon you made it through day one great one of your mini goals acheived :D

Mum2one - I don't do the soups :eek: I don't like them, I love porridge which I usually have for dinner so I can sit down andeat with OH, I have shake for breakfast like most of the flavours except the chocolate one and I make it with lots of ice in the blender so it's like a smoothie and I drink it in the car on the way to work :D I have a tetra at lunch love all flavours and am usually back to back in appts over lunch so can slurp down between appts, I am looking forward to next week as I can have bars again!! Yipeeeeeeeee I love the orange, peanut, cranberry and chocolate.

I have nothing but choc tetras at the moment but I have been through a tomato soup and choc mint mousse stage (not together obviously! lol:D).
I love the bars but I can't really have them as I'm very carb sensitive and they knock me out of ketosis!:(

that pink fairy is such a b*tch - why does she have to be so mean to you :p

will keep an eye out when I start my bars to see if she has cast her spell on me too ;)

Back