TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Please guys call me Jaz:) Mum2one sounds very formal.

Kelly - you know what?? I think I have got into a very bad habbit of having a bar with a cup of coffee every day at 4pm. So my mind set it saying chocolate bar time...mmmmm need to sort that one out

Who is the pink fairy B!tch...confused!!:confused:

sorry for the confussion its ketosis - my pet name for being in ketosis when the test stick changes pink - the pink fairy has arrived :p

and I was meaning it was wicked that she can't have the bars as she is carb sensitive

Oh no please tell me you're not a ketostix addict Angel!!!! I think those things should be banned people get so hung up on them it's untrue!
The way I look at it is what does it matter if I'm in ketosis or not, providing I'm losing the weight and I'm not hunger (only get hungery after the bars which is how I know they knock me out) I couldn't care less.;)

Have to say I agree - no offence hun. I think you can become a little obsessed with it..I can at least!!! For me I think so long as I'm losing weight great.

But I'm not gonna knock it as it clearly works for you hun so it different for everyone.

good attitude :D your losing and listening to your body. I do test every now and again I usually check after the first couple of days and then again when I introduce the bars and the water flavouring just to make sure. :p

Is anyone exercising as well as doing CD? - I am planning to go back to the gym next week. Haven't been for months and wondered how CD will effect me? We have walked a couple of times this week about a 40 min walk and I felt OK.

Have to say I agree - no offence hun. I think you can become a little obsessed with it..I can at least!!! For me I think so long as I'm losing weight great.

But I'm not gonna knock it as it clearly works for you hun so it different for everyone.
Is that meant to be disagree by any chance?;)
The way I look at it is why keep testing when you haven't changed anything? Surely it's a waste of money testing when you've been 100% SS? You're literally flushing money down the toilet (and potentially peeing on your hand in the process!:jelous:).:p

I do test every now and again I usually check after the first couple of days and then again when I introduce the bars and the water flavouring just to make sure. :p
See I can see the sence in that. I guess because I've been doing this diet on and off for so long I've learnt to tell what's going on with my body so I don't need anything to help me in that way. In the whole time I've been doing this diet I've never once used a ketostix and I never wiil. I can tell just by the taste in my mouth most of the time if I'm still in ketosis which is pretty good concidering how many little cheats I have, if I did a ketostix every time I cheated I'd spend more on them than I do on the diet itself!:D:p

And here's me thinking my brother was the funny one out of the 2 of us! lol.
The bigger I got the more jokes I've made to hide how unconfident I really am, but then I think that's quite common. Just hope when I lose all the weight the funny stays with me, whats the point in being thinner if I can't have a laugh.;)

Hi All

Just came on to say so sorry for not being in touch and hope you are all doing well - well done Kelly on getting another job. I am really pleased for you xxx

I have just came back from 2 weeks in Turkey which was great but I have put on 1 1/2 stone over last couple of months so am planning on starting again

If ok with you would like to drop in a note to see how you are getting on

Take care
Sharon xx

Hiya Sharon hun long time no see!:D hope you had a great holiday hun.
We may have a space in the team as we've not heard from dappymare in quite a while now if you are interested? Are you back on CD now?

Hi there Kelly

Yes just restarted today!!! Really disappointed with myself but it has just been manic with work and my hypnotherapy course etc On a good note I have given up smoking for a couple of months now - yippee!!!!
Would love to join the group again if there is space - only thing is I know realistically it will be difficult to promise to get on here everyday but will try my best.

Let me know what you think

Sharon xxx

Morning ladies
Well day 3 for me, and i feel terrible, headache, stuffy nose, but no hunger pains which is good, sat here at the mintue trying not to think about all the water i got to drink, as its the last thing i want at the minute, i felt so well yesterday, but this morning its the compleate oppisite, i hope this feeling passes soon :)

Hi Karon

I'm not officially in the group but I just wanted to say - stick with it girl I am restarting today so know how you feel like your little motto about big bellys that's great!!!!

Sharon xx

Hi Kelly

I could get on 3/4 times a week but sometimes can get on more but wouldn't want to promise more than 4 times a week.

How does that fit with the team???

Sharon xxx

:bliss:

YES YES YES YES!!!! I think I am now a size 12 bottoms...woop woooo!!! This time last year I was a size 18 and have just got my size 14's out the loft and they are too BIG!!!!! I had my suspicions...now will wait till I've lost another stone to get some more jeans. I'm sooo happy!! I had a sneaky weigh in on the scales and it looks like I'm back on it alright:D:D will definitely keep this up. It's given me more motivation.

So for anyone who's feeling low or is thinking 'this will take forever' don't lose heart it's all worth it!!!

I don't mind if we have a new member - we are all here to supposrt each other.:)

Off to ikea to buy some baby proofing stuff and locks and bolts...he is such a monkey I'm sure that's another reason the weights come off....lol;)

Hoep you are all well

Jaz xxxxxxxx

Hello Ladies

Well done Jaz that's great I am so pleased for you and it's a real inspiration you'll be in those 12's in no time.

Karon how's today been? have you started to feel any better?? Hang in there and you'll start to feel the benefits in the next few days and once you have your first WI that will spur you on

Kelly I have no issue with Change35 joining us x How's your day been?

Change 35 well done on the no smoking I gave up a month ago and am still doing strong, I restarted CD about 9 days ago. How has day one been?

Foosey where are you??

Been working today, then home and cleaned the house. All going well chilling this evening.

Bye for now x

Evening ladies.
I hope everyone is doing OK.

Well done Jaz, wtg hun.

Karon it will pass just stick too it. Tomorrow you should feel better on day 4.

Good luck Sharon. Where bouts in Turkey did you go?

I am fine with Sharon joining as I know what she means about getting here everyday as I am having trouble with that at the min.

Angel I am here hun, just been busy. Was out last night on a hen night, but managed it OK.

Shame you cant have bars Kelly cos they are my fav thing.

Keep up the good work girlies xxx

Back