TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Just catching up before bed..foosey how many bars do you have a week and when in the day do you have them???

Will write more in the morning....

Night guys

btw - yes a bought cr4p i didn't need from ikea;)

Morning ladies :)

Im on day 4 :banana dancer:

Got along way to go, but feeling proud off myself, as before ive gave up on day 1, still not sure if im in ketosis yet, but am feeling alot better then what i did yesterday which is good.

Have a great day all :)

Morning ladies! It's results day today so I'll get them all done later and let you know what our team results are.
Hope you all have a great water filled day!:D

Hi All

Kelly's just let me know that I am part of the team - thank you. Looking forward to hearing about all your successes:)

Angel well done with your restart & giving up smoking - Im not going back to it again but initially that did give me the probs with the food hey ho got to move on now!!!

Foosey how are you getting on - how much do you want to lose?? Turkey was great went to Olu Deniz had never been to Turkey before and people were very friendly would defo go again.

Thanks ladies looking forward to being part of a team and I hope for us all to have a good weight loss next week

Sharon xxx

Afternoon ladies.
Hope we are all doing good today and being 100%.

karon I would have thought you are in ketosis being on day 4 and you have said you are feeling much better. Good for you hun. You are now a fat burning machine lol.

Sharon welcome. I have loads of stones to lose so I have a long journey ahead. Just taking it week by week. Glad you enjoyed Turkey. My OH is Turkish and we go there every year, same area Fethiye. Was it nice and hot? We are going out in July, 5 weeks tomorrow. Need to lose more weight before I go lol.

Jaz tut tut more crap from Ikea huh, you got the Ikea bug? I love my bars I really do but am not sure if they have effected my weight loss. I love the peanut ones so yummmmm. What I tend to do is try and save them till later in the evening about 8 or 9 and have them with a cup of black tea. Oh oh oh oh I cant wait till 8 o clock lol, so i can have my bar. I have only got 1 peanut left till WI day should have bought just 7 peanut ones instead of 4 & 3 orange. I don't mind the orange one also that has dark chocolate on it.
The peanut ones are very chewy so fills you up and last for ages when you are eating it.

See how much I like them I have been droning on and on and on lol

Angel hun how are you doing today? Bet you at work again today. You should be dropping the pounds like no ones business all the hours you work.

Kelly don't know about a water filled day, more of a waterlogged day lol. Hope your weekend has been good and you have been a good girl too?? You already have my results yes?

OK Apprentice final tonight and I will be watching and eating my last peanut bar, oh what could be better hehe

Have a great evening girlies xxxx

Evening ladies

Sorry for the late post, have been working then went out with a friend to bingo! didn't win but we had a good evening except I have had food! - I had chicken and salad which was a great start but then followed it with sponge and custard :copon: but it was my decision and no one forced me, I have this mind set around food that I need to sort out, the devil on my shoulder tells me the following... You have done so well and you work so hard 7 days a week you can have a treat once in a while and you never know it might not affect the scales :eek: as if!! - The other thing is.. I am off on a girlie spa weekend on friday and I have already spoken to my CDC about eating and I made the decision I will eat its DB&B so all the food is included and paid for! I am going to make healthy choices.

Is my mind is playing tricks on me? I feel as if part of me is saying oh well you're going to gain weight next weekend so may as well start a fresh after the spa and that part of me is out weighing the determind part of me right now :eek: what I want to do is get the scale tipped to the positive focussed me who wants to SS until Friday evening and then make sensible food choices :confused:
Sorry for the rambling and sorry for letting you all down. :cry:

Anyway enough self pity, sounds like everyone has had a great day well done to you all, - I'll post tomorrow when I'm sure I'll be in a better frame of mind.
Thanks for reading
night night girls x ;)

Guys I'm so sorry I didn't post our results last night.
I'm currently typing this at work because after installing Sims3 onto my computer yesterday morning it crashed and I've not managed to get the net working since!:cry:
I hope you can forgive me but I spend all afternoon and evening trying to get it to work so I could do the results.:cry:
My OH is at home trying to fix it for me as I type so hopefully he'll have better luck than me or I'm going to have to phone my brother to help me, being the family computer geek, and I really don't want to have to do that as we don't get on.
I'll give you an update asap I promise and I'll have to use the work computer to post for now.:cry:

Hi All

Really sorry girls I have a confession to make - I have fell off the bandwagon already!!!!! This is not good - its seems the restarts are harder. I will check in with you all tomorrow and I hope to get back on track - I need to get my head in the right place - any advice would be great!!!

Sorry girls but still hope to lose at least some weight for this weeks results. How is everyone today anyway???

Sharon xxxx

Hey Sharon

I had a slip up yesterday it is so much harder restarting, had a good day today though not going to stop re-starting until I nail this weight loss once and for all x

Good luck with your restart - let us know how you get on x

Evening all,
Hope you are all doing well.
I got a small prob.
Going out for a birthday meal on Saturday, a chinese. Any ideas what I could eat and stay in ketosis?
Sorry for bringing food up.

Take care xxxx

Am I forgiven???:hide:
I was thinking that maybe what we need to do is have 2 of us clued up on what's going on with our team results so if for some reason I can't do the results for the week like this week then the other person can do it so we don't miss out.
What do you guys think?

Evening ladies,
How is everyone doing today?
Angel and Sharon I hope you are having a better day today than yesterday.
It is hard at times, no its very hard. All we can do is try our best

I have a bit of bad news, I am going to have to leave the group as I feel I don't have the time and commitment to be here everyday and this diet has made me very anti social at times when I don't feel like talking/typing.
I wish you all well and I am sure I will see you out and about around the boards.
Good luck everyone with your CD journey xxx

hello ladies

foosey do you really have to leave us :cry: maybe speak to kelly and see what she says about posting! - if you decide to leave us then good luck and like you say I'm sure well see you on the forums ;)

I am having a much better day in fact have been 100% for the last 2 days, my weigh in is on Wed this week as I am working late on Thursday so will be posting results tomorrow although don't hold your breath for the results! :p

How's everyone else doing?
Bye for now x

Hi All

Angel - thanks for your post about getting on track - I am still struggling with it at the mo but will keep trying all week until I get it sorted - bear with me I'll get there - might not be the best loss this week though

Sorry Foosey - I know how you feel about the posting but as angel said speak with Kelly as I can't get on here every day either - but good luck whatever you decide is best for you

take care all & thanks again for your support

Sharon xx

Helloooooooo Ladies
I had my first weigh in today, and ive lost a whole 1 stone, im soooooo happy, and am all set for week 2 :D

Hope everyone else is haveing a great day :)

Wow Wow Wow that's amazing well done :D:D:D:D you must feel so pleased what a great start to your journey :D

x got mine later but haven't been 100% this week so we'll see what the scales say!

Been for my MI and lost 3lbs - so pleased as I fell off the CD trail!!

Last edited:
Am I that much in the doghouse that no one is answering my posts???:cry:
Well done on your weight in karon....wowzers!!!!:D Also Angel well done hun, we all have little slips (I have more than average!:p) so don't worry about it, 3lbs even with a slip is brilliant!:)
I'm back up and running at home by the way...thank god because my work has just blocked everything on the internet barr a couple of crappy websites which we can only use for work reasons!:cry:

Helloooo glad you're back up and running, you're out of the doghouse now! LOL

I am happy to help with submitting the results etc but I'll need some destructions!

Oh while I remember I won't be able to post on Sat or Sunday as I'm away at a spa weekend with the girls - which I am sooooooooo looking forward to a weekend off and some pampering just what I need x

sorry i haven't read any posts just wanted to let you know i haven't been on because we have had a nightmare at home. In a nutshell house was renovated feb march april we moved back in end of april and had a flood two days later. found out on monday - insurance people said all of the decorateing and wooden floors will have to be donw again/...we have to move out again!!!! will come on again when i can in a few days. If you don't want me in the team i understand.

On a brighter note 2lbs lost
xx

Back