TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Hello Ladies

Well it sounds like you're having a nightmare of a time, where are you going to live? and how long will it take??

Well done on the loss

and well done kelly x

bye for now x

Hi All

Just to let you know my restart has been a complete sham - sorry girls. I am also away on my course tomorrow and sunday. I am planning to be 100% next week but if I do not succeed then I will let you know and come off the team as I know it is not good for the team results or particularly motivating hearing this from me.

Well done everyone on their good results - I hope to do better next week. Kelly it will be a no loss for me I am afraid - great start eh!!!
Sorry again all

Sharon xxx

Hello Hello

I'm back after a fab spa weekend, but I have to say I have done nothing but eat and drink for the last 3 days had a good start today but then my parents arrived and took us to the pub for dinner this evening to catch up as they have been on holiday for 2 weeks so eaten again today - back to day one tomorrow restart number 3 :sigh:

WI is Thursday but I'm not holding out for a loss just damage limitation!!

So how's everyone else getting on??

Oh no where is everyone:wave_cry:

Although I haven't had a great week this week, never managed to restart after the weekend I am seeing my CD on Thurs and set to start again on Friday :rolleyes:

my motto don't stop trying eventually I will succeed

Hey Kelly if it's just the 2 of us we'll have to get some advertising done for some new recruits although it's sad to see the others go :cry:

How you doing at the moment Kelly?

Think I'm going to have to do that Angel sadly, but there is no point in people being in a team if they don't post I'm afraid.
I'm doing ok this week, had a little slip on sunday as I was at the beach in Dorset so had a little ice cream...could have been wose I wanted fish and chips! lol.
I've decided to get some bars for the next few weeks (had to do a 3 week order as my CDC will be away) and although I know they can slow my weight loss down I think I'll find it easier to stick to SS with them.

Well I only lost 2lbs this week but I suppose that's better than what I deserved after the weekend.
How you getting on Angel? I'm looking to advertise tomorrow if nobody shows up by then, is that ok with you hun?

well done on your loss, I'm not WI this week have spoke to my CD about my bad week and looking back their was a trigger that threw me off track. So I have sent my restart for Sunday as I am out on a working lunch tomorrow and have friends I haven't seen for 12 months coming over on Saturday.

Good idea with the bars keep me posted on how you get on.

Hopefully we'll have some new team members soon I am cool with you advertising also if you want me to post results etc when you can't make it PM me.

Bye for now :p

Well hun it looks like it is just us left.:(
How often do you think is reasonable to ask people to post as every day doesn't seem to work for most people for some reason?

Hello chick,

How about we say every couple of days which should be more managable for people ;) hopefully once they get into the swing of things we can get some good support going on our team :p

How you doing? I am ready to re-start tomorrow off out with friends I haven't seen in ages tonight think it's going to get messy lol!!

To be honest I had a very stressful day at work yesterday and knocked myself out of ketosis on purpose so I could have a few drinks. Naughty I know but it was thought through before I did it. I'm in this for the long run and I know I will reach my target weight but I won't make myself misrable to do it (what do you think would happen if I said that in the 100% forum! lol:D).
I'll get back on track tomorrow before I go back to work so I'm not to worried.
I've just sent out 4 invites so we'll have to wait and see what happens!:D
Hope you have a great evening hun!;)

Last edited:
Hi girls, I will be in your team. Just been reading through your thread, looks like everyone else has left then! Just to update you, I started unofficially on Weds this week, went to see my CDC for 1st time today, weighed in at 12st 11.5lb, only problem is i'm not being weighed again until Tuesday week (30th), is this a problem, I could always weigh on my own scales?

Hi.. Any room on your team for little old me?

I'm not officially being weighed for another 3 weeks hun as my CDC has just gone on holiday so don't worry about it.
Welcome to the team hun, don't know why everyone else up'ed and left, but hey that's life!:eek:

Hi.. Any room on your team for little old me?
Hiya hun welcome aboard!;)
Can you possibly let me know your current weight please (PM me if you don't want it posted for everyone to see;)), it's just so I can work out our weekly stats for the comp.
Also can you please let me know what day you get weighed on so I know when to expect your results. Thank you hun!
When did you start CD hun?

xxx

No Problem, I started Thursday 11th June, weighed in at 14.6. Did 1st week and was weighed again this Thursday and lost 11lb. So now weigh 13.9 (i think that's right?)..

Looking forward to being part of the team!

Back