TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Yeah I was seriously Chuffed and Very surprised.

I know that it's unlikely to be that good every week... but any loss is good!

Just been having a moan up elsewhere, got OH's nephew staying tonight and I know my OH will probably be getting KFC or something for dinner, i'm gonna find this evening really really hard, dreading it!

My CDC said you can freeze the Tetras and have it like ice cream, has anyone tried this before? I put one in the freezer earlier for tonight but don't know how it's gonna turn out!

Yep but you have to take them out about 30 minuts before you actually want to eat them as they get really really hard so it's best to let them melt a little first.;)

Morning all, well OH and kids had McDonalds last night (my favourite) but I stuck to my frozen shake, see what you mean about them being really hard, it took me forever to get through it!! No blips, feeling good today. It's only day 5 but i'm sure my stomachs looking slightly slimmer already!!

Well done for not caving...

My OH for some reason is constantly talking about food (bloody men) and also I keep seeing ads for KFC!

I've not tried the Tetra's frozen yet... may give it a try soon.

Ah, but is he talking about food more or are you only now noticing how much he talks about it because you can't have it?:D
I find it amazing how many food adverts there are on TV now that I'm not eating, I know they've always been there but I've only noticed because I've started to become more aware of food in general.;)

Not sure really, probably the latter!! I've been fine cooking his dinners, I just make sure I have my shake at the same time so I'm not sitting there just watching him eat.

I made pizzas today for Kids & OH for lunch today and put all the fav toppings on. And whilst they were eating it I came on here.. just to distract me.

I had a dream the other night about Roast Dinner (Pork to be exact) and how I was eating the Roast potatos straight out the tin... It makes you think "do we really revolve about food that much"? (look at me being all Carrie Bradshaw!!)

Hi guys, i've blipped big time. Had 2 slices of beef with veggies, then apple pie & custard after, and then cookies. I feel totally awful, sorry for letting you down girls but i'm back on it 100% tomorrow coz I feel like crying at the mo, never again!!!!

Morning, thanks Kelly, I feel much better today. I felt horrid last night, didn't like it. I'm back on track today, stronger than ever!! Hope you all enjoyed your weekend xx

Hey Lisa... try not to worry about it. It happened you've decided to be 100% again, so there is no point stressing about the past, just focus on the future and the fact that you want to stick to it.:D

Really good thanks, today has been a good day, definately back in the zone!!

Yeah not too bad... Despite having a Mega Headache today, but think that's down to my 3yr old getting up a couple of times in the night due to bad dreams, so lack of sleep. Someone Denting new Car and also my CDC still not providing me with 5 porridges that I bought and paid for on thursday!

Have been 100% and hopefully fingers crossed will continue to be. Even though someone in my head keeps telling me how yummy everything looks!

Well I was dropping my son off at preschool (it's in our village hall) and was parked in the car park, I went inside and came back out and one of the other mums said to me that a Grey Ford Fiesta had pulled up beside mine really close and out of their rear door they got out a rotary washing line and scraped and dented along the whole of my rearside passenger door.

We've only had the car three weeks and we bought it brand new from the dealers. So my OH is really not impressed to say the least!!

So anyone driving a Grey Ford Fiesta.... you'd better watch out!

Hello ladies,

Welcome to the team Lisa Clare and ELAY, sorry I've not been around for a couple of days hectic had friends over the weekend hence I was bad! :cry:

But like kelly I'm in this for the long run and life goes on, i'm also giving up smoking and fell off that wagon at the weekend too :eek::eek:

Been ready the posts over the last few days to catch up Lisa glad to hear you're back on track stay in the zone :p

Elay well done for staying 100% and sorry to hear about your car, on the bright side no one was hurt. My mum scratched her brand new Golf after only 3 weeks needless to say my dad was not impressed !

Off to see Take That tomorrow night soooooooo excited people have said its fantastic will give you the low down on Wednesday :D:D

be good stay focussed and we'll get there x

Back