TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

I might take a look at that too, going to see them next friday at O2. I saw them in 1995 when Robbie was still in the band and they were amazing then, I can't wait.

On the CD front, was very good girl yesterday, feeling good again today, hope everyone else is doing well!

Hi again, ForeverNow, i'm sure we have for you to join our team. Welcome aboard!

Morning all, feeling good today, tomorrow was a good day, just on my first pint of water for today. Hope everyone else is doing well!!!!

Morning Lisa....

Glad that you are feeling good today! Me too... feeling in a positive mood. Have just tried on some jeans in my wardrobe that fit okayish and have realised my Muffin Top has disappeared!!

When's your WI? I've got my 2nd Tomorrow, so fingers crossed for good results!

xx

Have just tried on some jeans in my wardrobe that fit okayish and have realised my Muffin Top has disappeared!!

I've never heard the term "muffin top" before, but it had me in stitches when I found out what it was, even though I've got one.

Hi Elay, my weigh in isn't until next Tuesday, saw my CDC on Saturday so it should really have been this Saturday but she doesn't usually do weekends. I originally started last Thursday coz I had some shakes indoors already, so when I go for my weigh in I would have been on CD for 12 days, so i'm hoping for a really, really good loss when I see her. I can't wait !

Sorry, I bet that sounded like a load of babble.

Forever can you possibly let me know your current weight and your weigh in day so I can put it on my chart with everyone elses? If you don't want to put it on here PM it to me hun.;)

Morning team, i've not got my first weigh in till next Tuesday but the scales say i've already lost 8lb, todays gonna be another good day!

Morning...

Well done Lisa...8lb is Great, just think by WI you'd have done even better!!

I've got WI in 1 hr... so fingers crossed it'll be a good result. I'm in a really positive mood today, spurred on by jeans looking big and one of the other mum's at preschool saying it looks like i've lost weight!!

Hope everyone has a brilliant 100% day and i'll report later on WI

xxxx

Elay, good luck for your WI today, hope you get a good loss!

Have just got back from 2nd WI and have lost another 8lbs.... WOOOHOOOOO

So in two weeks I've lost 19lbs!!

My CDC said it normally takes most people 4 weeks to do that and she is very impressed.. she said the amount of water I drink is definately helping!

Am well Chuffed xxxx:D:D:D:D

Back