TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Afternoon everyone and welcome to Hefffalumpy.

As Kelly has already pointed out, you can get further information, on top of what you will already get, for anyone who is worried about you doing the diet. I was a little apprehensive myself, but this site is full of proof that it really is safe, as long as you do things properly.

I'm not sure if you know this, but there is a list of things that your CDC will go through, to make sure there is no risk for you. If there is anything that might conflict with the diet then your CDC will need your Doctors approval for you to be able to do it.

I find that the tetras have more of a sweet flavour, so maybe it's people with a sweet tooth that enjoy them more. They are so easy compared to making up the shakes. If you can cope with just 3 flavours (and a lot of people even stick to just one flavour all the time) then you can do the whole diet using them. I prefer variety, so I buy a mixture of tetras and packets. Most CDC will allow you to return and exchange anything that you don't use, so I would recommend buying a wide selection and more than you need for the first week, so you have enough to work out what you do and don't like.

I find that the tetras have more of a sweet flavour, so maybe it's people with a sweet tooth that enjoy them more.
Not me I'm a complete carb freak (not good on this diet) and not keen on sweet things at all, but for some reason I just love love love those choccy tetras!:D

Yeah, I mentioned on another thread that I accidentally made something quite close to ice cream yesterday. I used some water and ice cubes with a packet shake, as I wanted a really cold drink. I had no idea it would end up so thick. It was a pleasant surprise. :)

I love all your ideas Forevernow and Kelly! I'm not quite so worried about being able to get it down now. I can't wait for tomorrow - I am like an impatient child! I want to be able to say "Yes! Day one done"! I hope my counsellor is nice - though I suppose it doesn't matter too much.

I think that being part of MiniMins can provide more help and support for a lot of people than most CDC's are able to offer. I see my CDC purely as the person I buy the product from, beyond that there isn't really much else she can do anyway. But that's just me and everyone is different.

Hello hello :D:D

What a lovely day and all is good with me, sorry I didn't post results I don't know what i lost I told my CD not to tell me since I had 2 really bad weeks :cry:

but by my scales I've STS :rolleyes: not bad considering - will be weighed in again on Thursday so will post results then :p

Welcome Heffalumpy it's great around here and I know exactly what you mean about starting CD I was exactly the same, you'll be fine just hang in there the first 3 days are the toughtest and even tougher if you're a serial restarter like me :eek::eek:

off to bingo tonight so fingers crossed I'll win big!!

Bye for now xx

Kelly, i'm not having my first official weigh on until Tuesday, do you want to wait till then or should I hop onto my own scales and give you my loss from them?

P.S. Hope everyone has had a good, cheat free weekend!

Kelly, i'm not having my first official weigh on until Tuesday, do you want to wait till then or should I hop onto my own scales and give you my loss from them?

P.S. Hope everyone has had a good, cheat free weekend!
No wait until your official weigh in hun!;)
cheat free weekend...hummmm....no comment!:eek:
I've told my OH that enough is enough and I can't keep messing about and no matter how much I hissy fit next week I have to go 100% because it's getting silly with all these restarts!
Will you guys help me next week???

Hey... why do you think you should drop out?

Kelly.... of course we will help you, that's what we're a Team for... to support each other!

Monday is the start to a new week and perfect day for a new start and frame of mind!

xx

I just have too much to deal with at the moment and I am unable to focus on things. I don't want to let anyone down and I don't need to add to the pressure I am already feeling. I'm really sorry.

I'm constantly 'cheating' (had to do the little marks as I hate that word!:p) hun. If that's the reason your leaving hun that would mean I should leave too....not a chance, you're all stuck with me!!!! LOL:D.
Don't go we can help if you let us.;)

Hi all, hope you are all feeling good today. ForeverNow, we are on here for support and encouragement, but only you know whats best for you, good luck!

Good Morning everyone....

ForeverNow... if you're sure that's what you want to do, but always remember we will support you if you decide to stay on.

Need to try and get myself into a positive frame of mind this morning, the scales havs STS since my WI on Thursday...:confused: even though I have stuck to it 99.999% (i had a bite of chicken breast the other day) but doubt that would have much effect on anything?! My scales last week actually matched up with my CDC's, so don't quite understand that there hasn't been a loss yet?!

Haven't managed to drink as much water over the weekend, due to being out and really not wanting to have to find a loo every ten mins. SO just hoping that if I get back to drinking my usual 4 litres then that will help!

Any how enough about me... hope everyone had a lovely weekend and is raring to go this morning!!

xxx:D

Good morning all! I was sad to read that Forevernow wants to leave. Sometimes you just have to be "in the right place" to do this sort of thing. If now is not the right time for you maybe you need to deal with the other stuff and come back when you feel better?

Kelly - this is a new week, a new chance to be a "good girl". You can stamp your tiny feet all you like but you're not allowed to cheat OK?

Elay - your weight losses are STUNNING. I don't think you canmoan about a mini plateau - it hasn't been a week after all. Maybe you just need a ....erm....visit to the batheroom? Increasing your water intake can help with that - but don't overdo it.

Lisa - good luck with your weigh-in tomorrow! Let us know how it went!

I met my counsellor today for the first time and she is very lovely and caring. I have my goodies for the week - Banana and Chocolate cartons, and for shakes I have Choc Mint, Banana and Butterscotch. It's now just after noon and so far so good!

Be happy my lovelies!

Well I've tried the banana. I got it down shall we say! Not feeling hungry at all yet - I'm sure it will kick in soon! I am a scale addict - can't wait for tomorrow morning to see if I've lost anything! I know it's bad....
Hope everyone is OK.

Back