TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Aww Kelly - poor you. I hope you feel better tomorrow
Lisa - Brilliant weight loss! Well Done!

I went to work today and was thoroughly grumpy and bad-tempered. I was cold and my legs ached BUT I avoided the biscuits and chocolates, so I think I'm going to make it to the end of day 2! The end of this feels a very long way away though....

Good Morning everybody!!

Hope you are all well this morning?

Sorry to hear that you are Actually poorly Kelly.... just make sure you rest up as much as possible.

Heffa, well done on completely Day 2.. How were the Oldies?

Lisa... you must be on a real high from such a great Loss...

Am not in the most positive mood today, in fact I'm quite Grumpy and snappy with the kids this morning.:badmood:

I was really proud of myself last night as I did quite a bit of exercise (I have a Gym in my Garage) So I managed 30 mins on Cross Trainer (with 4lb wrist & ankle weights on each), 15 min Jog on Treadmill and then I did 50 lunges :character00116: and 100 sit ups, was absolutely shattered but felt really good for it... (seeing as I did have a mini nibble of some cheese yesterday)

This morning I weighed myself (i know I shouldn't!) and according to them I have put on a 1lb!!! So since last WI I have only lost 1lb.....:cry:

Any how... Hope you all have a positive, upbeat 100% day xx

Morning, feeling really guilty, binged last night, but it will never, ever happen again. Got some different shakes from my CDC yesterday so looking forward to having a bit of variety. Today is a new day and i'm getting back on it. Have a good day everyone!

Good morning all! Elay - I'm sure I read somewhere that exercise can cause a small weight gain because muscle building involves the breakdown and rebuilding of muscle fibres, which is a process that uses a lot of water and can cause a temporary gain (aside from the increase in muscle mass) - so don't fret about the gain! Oldies were OK by the way. I was only mildly scratched, and of course had my eardrums well beaten by a screecher.

Lisa - you are a very naughty girl and if you ever do that again I will put you on the naughty step! Good result for last week though!

Kelly - hope your feeling better this am. Do you know what you have?

I have a day off AND the sun is shining! I feel utterly exhausted however. I would like to get a bit gardening done if I can.

I found an ice-lolly maker in the cupboard yesterday and found that one banana brick splits perfectly into the four compartments. I had one lolly every hour! They were yummy! I'm doing the same today with chocolate flavour.
Feeling a little better today - yesterday's low point was definitely tea break at work.
Be good everyone!

Been a good girl today, porridge for breakfast, choc tetra for lunch, not sure what flavour for dinner yet, might have a choc mint, was hoping to try one of my soups but it's too hot!

I feel a lot better today thank goodness!
Has anyone heard anything from Angel I don't think she's been around for a while, I'm getting a little worried about her!:eek:

Hi guys...

Sounds like everyone has been having a good Positive day... lets keep up the good work!

Have got WI 3 tomorrow am, just seems to be going so quickly. Not that positive about the result as my scales seem to say that I've only lost 1lb since last week!!!:confused: I have been 99.99% other than having a nibble of the smallest bit of cheese yesterday (it was really really small, not worth having really) and a tiny bit of chicken last week. But to compensate I've been to the Gym twice since!

I havent seen any posts etc from angel for a while..!

x

Good Morning ladies! My goodness it's hot and airless here. I slept very badly again and have woken up with a sore head so am chugging water at the moment. The parrot is giving himself a bath which he very rarely does so he must be feeling it too.
Well - that's 3 days completed for me! I am quite surprised that I am not hungrier - I mean I have had times when I've been hungry but it's not been permanent, as I was expecting. Mind you - I've not been working much so far - it might be different when I'm running round a lot. I wonder whether I am in ketosis or not? If I was at work I could borrow a dip stick but I am not today.
Anyway - have a good day everyone and good luck! :grouphugg:

Morning everyone... hope we are all good on this glorious sunny day!:character00238:

Have just got back from my 3rd WI and have lost another 4lbs! Not as much as I had hoped for... but I think thats just me being greedy!!

Thats great Elay, well done, 4lb is a really good loss. Good luck today for everyone!

Hope everyone has had a good day today! I've been OK - a bit wabbit but have managed a shift at work. Have been weighing myself at home and am pleased with weight loss so far - 0.5 stonw gone - amazing!

How are we all going today?
Two packs down and I'm doing well except I stepped on my scales this morning and somehow managed to gain 2lbs???:confused: I'm putting it down to the fact I drank 2ltrs more water yesterday than I normally do so it's just water weight.
Does anyone else find the weekends the hardest? It's easy for me during the week because I'm at work so there's no food around and in the evening I'm just to tired to care!:)

Back