TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Hi everyone....

Hope you've all had a lovely day in the sunshine. Am feeling a bit down today... not sure why just woke up this morning feeling really really Blobby (have been feeling really great about myself recently)

Decided to have an SS+ day today as OH has gone out to get fish and chips! So Chicken Salad for me! Have been good today so one chicken salad shouldn't do too much damage (I hope).

Oh... just whist typing this my OH has just phoned to say he has smacked into someone else... F***ing great! As if I'm not fed up enough today! Have been using his car this week as someone smacked into my brand new car last week when it was in my sons preschool car park! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Oh dear you having a day of it aren't you hun!:hug99:
Don't blame you for doing ss+ if OH is having fish & chips, I'm ss+'ing tonight as well, we're all having chicken salad as OH thinks it's to hot to have anything other than salad at the moment.
Hope the damage to OHs car isn't to bad hun and you enjoy your salad (it won't do you any harm I promise!;)).

Right guys it's results day today and results for 2 people which means as it stands we can't enter. Where is everyone?:confused:

Hiya guys....

Hope everyone is having a good morning so far?! (unless your still asleep..I'd love to still be in bed but with a 3yr old and 18m old its impossible!)

Kelly, I posted my results on Thursday 4lbs. Who we missing?

Car isn't too bad, it's just more the fact that we've obviously got to pay/claim for the damage to the other persons car...and seeing as our other car is already had a claim against it because of someone smashing into it... it's a blooming nightmare!

I really didn't enjoy my salad at all... I kind of just ate it for the sake of it in the end. And this morning.. not sure if this is something to do with not eating for a while, I've got what looks like blisters on my tongue...????

Hope everyone is going to have a positive 100% day xx

We're missing results from ForeverNow, Hefffalumpy and Angel1974. I won't have results until a couple of weeks time as my CDC is away at the moment.
Sorry you didn't enjoy your salad hun I really like it when I get to ss+, it's just something a bit different texture wise. I suspect the 'blisters' on your tounge are probably just you tastebuds reacting to something a bit different but don't quote me on that.

Hi all, not been on here for a couple of days, may have read my thread earlier, been bad the last couple of days but back on it today, not got my weigh in till tomorrow, let you know how it goes, although don't hold much hope of losing anything this week!!

Hello Sorry not been in touch, I'm having a really tough time at the moment with the whole CD thing so decided to come off it for a while, going to see how I feel at the end of the month! Hope to be back soon, I would love to re-join the team again then if there's a space for me and you'll have me back!

Take care and good luck with your journey x

Hey Lisa there you are hun!!!:wavey: What makes you think you wouldn't have lost anything these week sweetie?
Sorry to see you go Angel but when you're ready just pop back in and we'll see if we have a space available.
Where are you ELAY you're always here hun...it's to quiet without you???:eek:

Hiya Guys.... How is everyone?

Sorry wasn't around much Kelly... had a nightmare of a day (posted in the main forum about it) but had so much going on! So yesterday was a pretty crappy day... but it ended on a very happy note.. I'm an Auntie again, my Brother & his Wife had their first Baby last night at 11pm a Baby Girl 8lb 2oz. He called me about 20 mins after she was born.. was so thrilled!

Anyway, this has given me a new postive outlook! Why should I let other peoples F**ked up minds ruin my success in life (and of course CD) Today is a new day... new start so lets all get our positive heads on and think we can do this, we will do this, I am doing this!!

xx

Congratulation ELAY I bet you're over the moon!:D
Hiya Coley wecome to our little band of merry men (or women in this case!;)), I'm the team captain of this here team 4 so feel free to report away!:p
All I need to know hun is your current weight (PM me if you prefer) and what day you get weighed on.
Other than that there's nothing else you really need to know......Hello again!:wavey:

Just to let you know i'm getting weighed thursday instead of today, so will let you know how I get on then. Have a good day all!!

OMG!! Are they closing her school? You okay.... try not to worry!

bah!!! it's the FLU!!! the flu is the flu is the flu!!!!

Yes..it's a strain that we're not used to, which does mean people are more likely to catch it but it doesn't make it deadly.

Big fuss over something that hasn't even killed a fraction of the people that normal flu does.

What's more amusing is that the hospitals (certainly up my way) are using a chlamydia test kit to check for the H1N1 virus. Makes me wonder....is it similar somehow?? hehe.

bah!!! it's the FLU!!! the flu is the flu is the flu!!!!

Yes..it's a strain that we're not used to, which does mean people are more likely to catch it but it doesn't make it deadly.

Big fuss over something that hasn't even killed a fraction of the people that normal flu does.
It's a big deal if I get it I'm asthmatic!!!!:cry:

Nope government aren't closing schools any more they're no longer trying to contain it just treat those that have it!:eek:

How does the saying go.. Prevention is better than Cure?

Back