TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Hi guys, hope you don't mind me gatecrashing, saw on the advertising board that you had some spaces, are they taken yet? If not, would love to join you....x

yay :) Thanks Kelly, I promise to be a good team member! I am starting starting Tuesday as CDC just emailed me and said she can't do tomorrow, grrrr, I am a million per cent determined, I am so so sick of being depressed about my weight, thinking people are staring at me etc, I am paranoid about everything, I can't eat in restaraunts etc as I think people are watching to see what I order, I have issues lol. I am getting married next year and would love nothing more than to think, yeah I look ok, thanks for having me x

Hi everone... Hope you are all having a much better day than me!

My 18 month old had to have his foot stitched this morning after smashing a glass and then stepping back right onto the piece of glass! I am starting to get really down over all the crap that has happened to us over the past 6 weeks, it seems never ending. My OH and I are starting to reach breaking point (not with each other.. we are fine).

I've had to go up the plans since Friday as the Dr put me on some meds for my "bleeding" and you need to take them on a full stomach after food. So i've gone upto 1200 that way still can be sensible but without too much of a gain I hope. Anyway, have now had to stop taking the tablets as they have made the situation 10 times worse and were making me feel really ill.... back to the Drs this arvo to see what to do now!

Anyway, hope you all have a really good day x

p.s. Kelly don't worry about the Team, you're a great Team Leader.... it's not you so try not to let it get to you x

Welcome mum2one and zoey!

Elay!! oh dear...that's not so good. Means you're due some good luck soon though! Chin up bucko :)

Hope all went well at Docs and that you feel a bit better soon!!!

Kelly...how are you doing?

I'm pretty much the same as yesterday hun! LOL.
I can't wait until my CDC is back on Thursday I've gone one day without a peanut bar and I'm ready to quit (only kidding;))!!!! LOL

Hi guys

Hope you all did well today. I have my weigh in tomorrow to restart (lol although she doesn't know I fell off the wagon ifywim). Can't fit into stuff I wore just two weeks ago:sigh: but determined to set some new goals and achieve them again. Get back to being the biggest loser too:p

Are there any of the newbies on here mums to small children??? One reason why I'm struggling is I'm a sahm to my lo who is 14 months now. When I first started cambridge he was being weaned and mainly on pureed stuff now I have to cook normal food and I end up nibbling:cry::cry::cry:

Anyone got any tips or advice on that one??

Kelly - the only bars I like are the caramel and cranberry mmm yum yum.

xxx

When I first started cambridge he was being weaned and mainly on pureed stuff now I have to cook normal food and I end up nibbling:cry::cry::cry:

Anyone got any tips or advice on that one??
Can you make up food in bulk and freeze it? I've got the same problem when feeding my DD who's 9. I make up thinks like cottage pie in bulk, cut it into portions and freeze it so she basically has home made ready meals every day & I'm not tempted to pick whilst cooking every day!;)

Hi guys, well I am all set to start tomorrow so wish me luck! I will know my start weight tomorrow. Does everyone have a main goal that they are heading towards or just fed up with the way things are? I am getting married in May so that is my goal, I haven't even been dress shopping yet as too depressed about my weight, I think November is the absolute latest I could order a dress so I am aiming to loose as much as possible by 1st November and if i still have a lot to loose ill order a size smaller, well that's the plan anyways! Anyways, wish me luck for tomorrow, I imagine you may have to put up with my moaning for a few days! x

Good luck today Zoe!
Great goal you've got yourself there, I always find it easier when I have something to aim for. I'm going to Florida again next May and I want to be at target for the (loads of time I know! LOL). I basically want to be able to walk into the Levi outlet store there and buy 5 diffrerent styles of jeans in at least a size 12 (ideally 10;)) knowing that they'll fit me and just because I can!!!:D

Hi,

I saw on the advertising thread that you had 2 spaces, one filled recently by Zoey84.

Do you still have the other free spot?

If so I'd like to join. I was part of team 1 but they've all moved on to other plans or for personal reasons have decided to discontinue with CD, so I'm finding myself at a bit of a lose end, team wise.

My name is Rhiana, I've just turned 30. I'm married with a view to loosing weight to be healthier when we have children.

I've lost 36lbs so far and working hard to shift the rest.

Let me know if you'd like me to stick around :D

Hey guys

Well as suspected I've been bad!!! half a stone on since I stopped cd. So got weighed today put my targets in place and my goals are now listed below. I bought a nice pair of size 12 black city shorts to wear with my killer heals for my birthday (target) and that's the outfit to aim for.....and watch me do it :)

Riahna - not sure if there is anymore space left hun as I've come back to the team and took the other space. Kelly might be able to clarify though.

Where is everyone btw -

Hope your days are going well.

Zoey - how is day 1 going??

mum2one - no kiddies here I'm afraid. I do find myself cooking though....and not being fussed? it's all a bit odd. I'm of no use to tell you how to deal with that side of things. Just...er....don't do it? okaaaaay? Don't stress about the 7lbs on....anyone say glycogen? :D nice targets...just time to get on with it now!

Kelly - have to keep the faith...no reason why you can't get those jeans!:D:D:D how are you getting along today?

Rhiana - echoing mum2one, I don't think there is anymore space....Kelly would know. I can't keep a track - my brain is mush.:sigh:

I'm good, left side of face numb from dentist hacking about. Refusing to eat rations till numbness is gone....no issues to report. All is grand. :D

Sorry Rhiana we don't currently have any spaces I'm afraid hun. Hope you find a team soon.;)
How's everyone doing today? I've started working up the plans today as I'm going to a hen night on Saturday so need to get some carbs into my diet before then as there will be pleanty of cocktails involved I suspect!:p
Mum2one that's not too bad hun and it will be gone before you know it!;) Just for the records hun can you let me know your current weight please (I don't have what it was before I'm afraid:eek:).
I also need to know your current weight zoey I'm afraid hun (PM me if you don't want everyone else to know.;)) How's your first day going hun?

Hi guys - Day 1 today and feeling ok, bit hungry but nothing terrible, haven't done too well on the water front as been in a meeting all day and didn't fancy disturbing it every 5 mins to run to the loo! Will do better tomorrow though.

Kelly - I know how you feel about the levis thing, I would love to go buy lots of clothes in a smaller size and know they will fit!

My start weight is 17 stone 9lb (247lb??) hoping to get to at least 14 by November when I have to go order my dress and then down to 12 by our wedding day but 1 step at a time and all that! Hope everyone is doing ok, are most ppl on this team on ss? x

Hiya

Kelly have amended my profile now so new weight is on there. Hope to get half a stone gone within the few weeks.

Coley - what did you have done at the dentist...sorry if you're repeating yourself. I hate dentists. I have a chipped tooth which can't be filled now and I need to get it sorted, will cost me £500 just avoiding it :( - btw please call me Jaz :)

Kelly - hen night. Where are you going and what's your plan re alcohol intake or I are you just saying...I'm off it for today.

Well I've done day one just had a proridge for desert (??) loads of water and didn't pick at lo's food. Last time I did it, day 3 killed and the it was easy after that...here's hoping.

Hi guys - Day 1 today and feeling ok, bit hungry but nothing terrible, haven't done too well on the water front as been in a meeting all day and didn't fancy disturbing it every 5 mins to run to the loo! Will do better tomorrow though.

Kelly - I know how you feel about the levis thing, I would love to go buy lots of clothes in a smaller size and know they will fit!

My start weight is 17 stone 9lb (247lb??) hoping to get to at least 14 by November when I have to go order my dress and then down to 12 by our wedding day but 1 step at a time and all that! Hope everyone is doing ok, are most ppl on this team on ss? x

well done hun - day one for me too. We can do it :)

Kelly - hen night. Where are you going and what's your plan re alcohol intake or I are you just saying...I'm off it for today.
I'm working up the plans from today so I can reintroduce the carbs/calories more slowly so I won't put a tonne back on just for the one day (that's the plan anyway but I don't think I'm giving myself long enough!:eek:). Don't worry I'm not going to go drinking without having the carb intake before hand.;)

Back