TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Hi Becky...

I'm sure we have space on our team for you.. Kelly??

Just to let you know, of late we have had a large turnaround of team members... mainly people who aren't 100% committed to posting on a regular basis and just disappear after a week without any notice etc..

We would love more team members, people who are going to post regularly and offer support to the rest of the team!!

Think you'll need to let Kelly (Head of team) know your start weight, height etc, date of weigh in blah blah blah (best to check with her!)

Hope you are doing well and good luck with CD

XXX

Hi becky welcome to the team....look forward to sharing your journey with you.

Kelly - how was the chat with the cdc??? Hope you are doing well

Elay...I forgot to say....30lbs in 60 days WOW :happy096: well done chick.

Well I'm definitely feeling like my clothes are getting bigger and loose. So fingers crossed I can keep this up. I think the huge weight loss was definitely water retention as I end up feeling so bloated some days.

Anyway hope you are all havinga good night.

Oh yeah...vino calling.....:(:(:( but I won't go there:D

xxxxxxxxxx

Well the damage this week was 3lbs (on) which to be honest is better than I expected.
I came up with a plan to text my CDC every evening to let her know either that I've been 100% or that I need help, in which case she will call me. I know it's only day one, but so far it's working I've been 100%!:D There is something about having to grass myself up for being naughty that scares me into sticking to it! LOL.

OK guys I'm through day 2 of my restart and have the headache from hell which as weird as it sounds is a good thing as far as I'm concerned!:eek: It mean 2 things to me, 1. My body is heading in near rid of all the carbs in my system and 2. I can go to bed early to get over it so I won't be tempted to eat!:D
How's everyone else doing today, you've all been very quiet?:)

I'm good today ...........

Wearing an outfit i haven't worn in 3 yrs and it looks good:D:D:D I have been naughty today and have had 3 vnt's.....i know i know;) But I'm not going to do cd and miss out on living completley.

I'd like to think I'm on on about a 3lb loss this week. Fingers crossed eh???

Hope you are all having a good sat???

Jaz hun I know you don't want to miss out completely on life, I totally get that but alcohol and CD are a bad and dangerous mix hun. Basically in not having carbs your liver is left exposed and can quite easily be damaged by the drink.

I'm only worried about you hun, please just say you'll really think about it before you drink again as it can potentially put you into liver failure, or at least have a small amount of carbs first, bag of crisps perhaps. You only need to have enough to knock you out of ketosis for the day (something the size of a bag of crisps you'll most likely be back into ketosis in 24hrs!;)).

My cdc told me you're not really in ketosis on the 810.Yesterday i was at a bbq and had a larger than allowed portion of chicken with salad (peppers too) was that ok???

Sorry kelly I'd like more advice as I'm confused:confused:. My cdc also told me the od glass of wine is ok so long as it doesn't become a habbit. Worth noting here she wants me to move up a plan too soon.

So did i eat enough yesterday to cover myself with the alcohol.

Thanks in advance hun

Don't know where your CDC got the 810 thing most people are still in ketosis at that point hun. Do you have your CD books that you got from your CDC? If you do there is info about drinking in ketosis in there. I doubt very much what you had yesterday would have knocked you out of ketosis hun, the chicken most certainly wouldn't have (atkins works on ketosis as well and you could eat 7 chickens and still be in it!:p).
Ask your CDC what the official line is of drinking on CD, I'd be shocked (and appauled to be honest) if she said that it was acceptable to have the odd glass occationally.
If you need more advice put a post on the main forum and I'm sure a CDC on there will be more than willing to help you out.;)
By the way why does she want you to move up a plan?

Because I'm near goal and it would help me maintain???

I'll have a look at my book now

Hello Everyone :D!

hi hun welcome to our team. well done on your weight loss so far.

Kelly - yeah i'm on 810 now why?

Hiya jiggly how's it going hun? Welcome to our band of merry men (well women!LOL).
I'm the team leader here so I'll be needing to know the one bit of info you probably don't like sharing...your current weight (sorry:eek:). If you don't want to share it with everyone just send me a PM ok.
We've had quite a high turnover of team members lately so I hope you can be one of our long termers as it's getting a bit depressing to be honest!LOL. Just post as much as you can and we'll help you as much as you help us, it's one of those things where the more you put in the more you get back.;)
I'm sure everyone will be along shortly to say hi and welcome you to the team.

Kelly - yeah i'm on 810 now why?
I just noticed your BMI in your stats so I'd be a little concerned if you were still on SS.
Your CDC is right about moving up the plans soon.
You should be pleased that you're nearly at goal so what was with the sad face hun?

Hey were on for a win this week guys! Well done, especially Jaz who looks like she is going to be the loser of the week!:D Ya big loser Jaz!!!:p:D;)

Hi are yu still advertising for new members?? if so please would you consider me for membership xoxox

Back