TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Thanks kelly. i most definatly will take you up on that place. this time round i'm getting really into it and a little competative with it.

I would like to introduce myself.
I tried CD last year and found out 2 weeks in that i was having a baby so that was that.
I've been back on CD for 25 days now and its hard but bareable.
I've got 2 kids 1 at 9 and 1 at 12 weeks and a OH who's just as much of a baby as the youngest LOL. I just hope this time i don't slip up as really couldn't handle another baby!!!!!!
I try to come on every day at least once so will post as much as i can.

anne xoxox

Well Ann I've started my latest re-start 3 days ago so if you want a bit of competition then I'm up for it!:D What are we aiming for first to a 1 stone loss?;)

I'm up for a challenge any day!!! i must be living with my ZOO!! xoxox

I know the zoo thing, I have a golden retriever, two cats, a tank full of fish, a 9 year old child....ho yeah and the husband! LOL.

OH is currently very tired and very grumpy. its rubbing off on every one even the puppies are scrapping with each other LOL

I will copy babycake and introduce myself also!

Ive been on CD for a few months now and have lost 4 stone. I had to stop for a few weeks half way through as i fell ill but got back on it and all is well now. I still have a lot to lose, so will be here for a long time! :D My next goal is to lose 2 stone by the time i return to university in the middle of september, so fingers crossed :)

:grouphugg: Hellooooooo everyone!!! looks like we might have a settled team at last;)

Jiggly great weight loss, babycakes huge congrats on the baby. I'm sooo broody for another. We'll be trying again begibibg of next year (this time i won't put on too much weight).

I'm jaz mum2one who's 14 months old now. nearly lost all of the baby weght...another stone and a bit to go to goal.....so determined to do it.

Biggest loser kelly - bring it on!!!!:D:D:D

Told you you were a big loser Jaz! LOL
Jiggley hun can you let me know your current weight hun so I can put it in my chart.
I also don't have a weight from Bex...has anyone seen her on here over the weekend at all?

welldone mum2one!

np :D

I keep wanting to read Twilight again every time i see your posts kellymundy! hehe :)

Ive read them all....four times....not obsessed or anything! Hes so yummy :D and my fave are the 1st one and breaking dawn :)

i hate that taste :( but yay for you in ketosis!

Back