TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

I can't wait to see New Moon in November! I know it's wish my life away (I'm 30 this year and feeling it! LOL) but I don't care I want to see that movie now!!!!:p

I always get grumpy when i see the movies! Im one of those terrible people that get irritated when the movie isnt exactly the same as the book :p!

I know what you mean there was a lot of stuff in Twilight that I though 'what the hell was that' about...I mean Spider Monkey!!!...as if Edward would ever say that.
At the same time I can appriciate that in order to get the story in to a movie it has to be adapted otherwise the movie would have to be like12 hours long! LOL
It also helps that Robert Pattinson is very easy on the eye! LOL

12 hours of Robert Pattinson?! I would NOT be complaining :D:D:D:D!

LOL neither would I! LOL
Have you seen the two new clips of New Moon that are floating about from the com convention last week??? They're really good!:D

Yes! i am excited for it! Although, getting annoyed at people that keep saying OH MY GOD WEREWOLVES! They need 2 read the books! And Edward is hardly in the next movie :( :( :(

Apparently he's in a lot more than you'd think. When she hears him (when she's being a bad girl!:p) in the book they're actually doing it as visions of him too!

aha! Well i guess they had to do something to keep all the young teens watching hehehe :p

What are you two going on about:confused::confused:

Anyway how is everyone today. Had a sneaky weigh in this morning and it's looking like it will be a minimum weight loss this week just as suspected. But I'll be gutted if it's static.

Feeling good about stuff this morning...if I get in the tens....OMG!!! that will be the lightest I have been in 12 years....bring it on!!!!

What i don't understand is why am I still a blimmin size 14:mad::mad: surely I should be going down in dress sizes too.

Anyway what is everyone up to today.

ELAY - yes this is the same board as when you last postsed...lol just loads of activity which is good!!!!:D:D

Becky where are you????

Hope you all have a good day
xxxxxxxxxx

We are going on about the best thing since sliced bread! Twilight! hehe :D

LOL Jaz we're talking about Twilight! I take it you haven't been sucked into it yet then! Once you go Twilight you never go back...real men sparkle after all don't they Jiggly!!!;):D.
You'll be fine for your weigh in Jaz hun, any loss is a good loss. As for the dress size everyone is different so it depends on where you're losing your weight from. You never know you may suddenly drop 2 dress sizes in the last stone!;)

Wish a guy... (preferably rob pattinson lookalike) would come and dazzle me right now :p

Dont tempt me also! i have to many other books to read before i read twilight again for the bilionth time hehe :)

Oh by the way... If you havent started watching "True Blood" yet, your going to love it ;)

Hi all Just checkin in quickly.
Well done Mum2one (JAZ) for being biggest loser xoxox

It looks like my weigh in will be tuesday this week instead of wednesday but will keep you posted kelly.

Back to work for me ladies i'll check in again later
but i do have to agree robert patterson is a little scrummy (even if he is a "little" yong for me

xoxox

True blood is new tv series, its based on the southern vampire mysteries book series, which twilight lady based lots of twilight on! its awesome and all like twilight vampireness! Id even go to say, that i prefer it to twilight :O:O:O:O:O! They are playing the first series on some uk channel somewhere if i recall, im watchin it on the net though! its really good if you like twilight! :) Theres some good clip bits of series 2 from comic con on youtube, if you want to see what its like.

Hi Everyone,

Hope you've all had a good weekend and Monday??

Nice to see that we have some new team members.... WELCOME!!

Well my weekend was good(ish) in some ways and BADBADBAD in others!! managed to get loads of stuff done in the garden which we have been meaning to do for ages... but we also had my OH family come up inc his sis in law..who has been doing LL and has lost 6 stone since March and looks so much better! But she has always been a bit of a cow in the fact she likes to always try and belittle people and she kept doing that to me, saying It would take a lot more work for me to do as well as her! (even though she had double to loose that I have and I'm nearly halfway there after 6 weeks!) but anyway, for some reason it made me feel really crap about myself afterwards and I ended up eating a WW chicken soup (not too bad) but then I just cracked onto the kids chocolate buttons.... GRRRR. So now well and truely out of Ketosis! Have been 100% since sunday and Have been to the gym the past two days to hopefully give me a little kick (i love the gym) but have weighed myself for the 1st time since WI on thursday, but it says i've put on a 1lb...... :(

Anyhow...enough of my waffling. Hope everyone has a good day

xx

Back