TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Hi all well weigh in was -1lb....not that fantastic but expected. CDC still concerened as to how i managed to lose 11lbs last week . Get over it woman i followed the diet prperly and lost the weight...move on!!!

Think the alcohol and crisps on sat didn't help:( but 100% this week.

Still that's 12lbs in 14 days...woop woop

Hi everyone.... hope you've had a good few days etc??!!

I've been a bit off track this past couple of days and not been 100%... nothing majorly bad, just a few little bits of chicken veg etc. Really don't know why i've done it as I did so well last week! But anyway, have got WI tomorrow and not too confident really. Have hit the gym 4 times this week but have done quite a bit of weights and a few people have said that's the worst thing to do because of storing water!!?? My scales now say a 1lb gain!!

I am off to Drayton Manor on Friday and then driving upto North Yorkshire (a 6hr drive in total) friday arvo for the weekend to visit my brother and my beautiful new baby neice! So going off plan as he will get so cross if I don't eat whilst with him!! So obviously I won't be able to post really from tomorrow, so wanted to say to anyone who has a WI good luck (i'll post mine tomorrow) and well done Babycake a fab 4lb!!

When I get back monday I could do with a real kick up the bum from you all, as I need to seriously refocus and get my head into CD mode!!

Anyway.... have a good eve xx

Hey girlies you all sound like you're all doing really well what with freebie clothes, weight losses and gym going!!!:clap::clap::clap:
I've just got back from picking up my cross trainer (oh how I love ebay it only cost £40:D) that is now taking pride of place in my livingroom where I can use it when I watch the telly!:D I kind of figure if it's in my livingroom I can't avoid it as easily.:eek:

well done girls on your losses, this is such a fabbo diet
have a nice time in Yorkshire, I'm in Lancashire so I have to warn you it's proper raining at the mo, so some nice wellies ? and congrats on the new baby.

cross trainers rule, our's is in the kitchen, but it's a bit squeaky so sounds like I'm having far more fun than I am when I'm on it

take care xx

Hi everyone!!

Just a quick one, as trying to get everything sorted for the weekend away. Well WI was okay... lost 2lbs but the best bit of all in a way, 3inches off my waist in a week!!! How bloody fab is that! WooHoo...

Anyway, hope you all have a fab weekend, and i'll see you back here on Monday xxx

OOOOO kelly i'm so jealous. i've been searchin ebay for a cross trainer near mee that wont break the bank!!!!!
have fun this weekend Elay
xoxox

so what you lost then????

yes:D I'm saying 8lbs

so why didn't you want to share hun???? do you not normally say???

well done hun...i wasn't far off :)

I did want to say I was just teasing! LOL
After the 3lb gain last week I had to keep you in suspence a little it was only right! LOL:p:D

well i really want to be in the 10's next week...i really want to lose 4lbs this week. that would be such an achievement.

I'm actually a liitle worried about maintanance.....but hey that's another story

You know what....I don't have a plan. I don't think Im deciplined (sp??) enough to stick to the whole plan. So i was thinking of ditching ALL my clothes that were a 16 Pls so if EVER a 14 was tight...back on it. Is that the wrong attitude??????

It's down to you how you want to do it hun there's no right or wrong.
What I don't want personally is to be having to return to CD every couple of months for the rest of my life but then I do know of people that do that and it suits them perfectly.
It's the same as choosing a diet in the first place, it's a very personal choice.

you know what I'm glad you wrote that as i think that's the way i will do it.....try and be healthy and then probably do a month every year or so if i need to. fingers crossed i won't need to th eh?

anyway off to bed...g'night hunx

Back