TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

looks like it's just me and you kell????

nope ladies. i'm still here. had no internet over the weekend. Laptop is very ill. had to wait until i got back into work today to get my fix. sorry. Well i had WI and have lost another 3lbs. Hope you are all well.
xoxox

This team has a life span of a about 8 days atm:(:(

Here we go again:mad:

Newbies kell:cry:

What's wrong with our team??? I really don't get it, none of the other teams seem to have this problem (or maybe they do???).:cry:

I think that quite a few peeps give up. CD is a big commitment that some peeps just cant do!!!!

Hello Ladies,

So sorry i've not been about much this past week. Have had a very poorly 3 year old, suspected Swine flu but just think it's a bad infection myself. Really high temp for the past 4 days, being sick everywhere and very sleepy. So I've not been having much sleep of a night and what with an 18 month old too... i've not had time to do anything for myself! Had WI today though and was pleased... 4lbs and 2in off my waist! So not bad at all...

Well how is everyone else doing???

xxxx

Hey Girlies,

Sorry not been posting but have been dead ill and therefore not used the internet - hope you guys are all well.

I lost 4.75lb this week, hope you guys have done well.

x

Sorry I've not been here for you guys I've done so much overtime this week I've just been getting home and flopping into bed!:(
How are we all doing this week...it's been very quiet on here, what's going on?

Theres something in the air Kel. Lots of nasty infections going round both in peeps and in laptops!!!!! I'm on limited internet at work this week and my laptop at home is poorly so will post when i can.
sorry xoxox

I'm eventually back. My Boss is back off his jollydays and has been working me like a dog.
Anyhow WI today and i've lost .....................(drum roll please).......
..................an amazing 6lbs.
(woop woop, dancing around shaking my tush)
hope it helps the team this week.
xoxox

I'm here Bex hun don't worry!;)
Wow Baby that's fantastic I'm so pleased for you!

Well ladies I have apologies to you all. While my DD was away last week me and the OH kind of went a bit nuts (diet wise!:wave_cry:) which wasn't helped by the fact that I couldn't make it to see my CDC in the week (train issues and picking my OH up...that's another story though!!!).
I know I've gained but I'm not sure at the moment how much (I don't dare guess!).
Good news is I'm now back on track and on day 2 of yet another re-start and I have my head well and truely in the game!

How is everyone else doing this week peoples, you've all disappeared..Jaz, ELAY where are you girlies???

Last edited:
hey kel dont worry about it. i cant think of any better excuse then 'no kids' bet it was well worth it. good luck with this week xoxox

hi guys....
sooooooooooo sorry. Things have been so manic. We move out on friday and are being put into apartment for one week, then we go to visit inlaws for two weeks and then we arer back in an apartment for another week before we move back. :cry::cry::cry:

Decided to get my hallway decorated and my front door painted while my decoraters in too....must be mad!!!! ;)so I've been sorting removals, builders etc etc for the past week

Well i had my weigh in on monday and I'd put on 2lbs as expected. So I'm sole sourcing for two weeks. Day three and i feel great fingers crossed i can get into the 10's by next a week monday;)

I will post every few days guys promise....wherever i am;)

NB: Lol i just wrote a rant about people only posting on weigh in days....then saw the past few posts...hahaha

xxxxxxxxxx

phew busy busy busy :) mind you rushing about must be good exercise ;-)

glad everyone is alright, and well done on that 6lb loss!

have a god day everyone xx

HI Everyone....

How are we all on this gorgeous sunny day?

Have been a bit of track but starting to get back into the right frame of mind... so fingers crossed that WI tomorrow will be the start of a new 100% week!

What are we all upto today?

I'm taking the kids to the inlaws and then we are all walking down to the park as they are having a kids inflatable fun day!! So that should be nice... lots and lots of suncream needed though!

Whatever you are all doing, I hope you have a lovely day
xxx

hi all. i'm havina mare of a day.
mum smashed my car up last week so had to get a taxi to mine to watch the kids. she took the money out of my purse to pay for it, not a problem asshes doing me a favor, except she used all my change i'd saved for parking at the practice i was workng at today. Drove off my drive and scatched all my Alloys. drove the 33 miles to stoke and think got flashed by a camera. Surely it couldn't get worse!!!! oh yes it could. i managed to scrape the change togeather for a short stay ticket and the girls at the practice ran out and put extrs time on except they didn't put enough on and i came back to my car to find the nice traffic warden (that never comes round!!!) putting my ticket on. and he was so nice he pointed out my flat tyre.........AAAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!
in the before CD days i would have stopped at the newsagents and grab a couple of choc bars and bags of crisps to scoff on the way home. i guess i'm dealing better with my demons.

hope everyone else had a better day then me !!

Back