TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

arrrrrrggggg 11.30, day three of ss (was on 810 before) and i want a bag of fish and chips............
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

does it get better:rolleyes:

hi all. i'm havina mare of a day.
mum smashed my car up last week so had to get a taxi to mine to watch the kids. she took the money out of my purse to pay for it, not a problem asshes doing me a favor, except she used all my change i'd saved for parking at the practice i was workng at today. Drove off my drive and scatched all my Alloys. drove the 33 miles to stoke and think got flashed by a camera. Surely it couldn't get worse!!!! oh yes it could. i managed to scrape the change togeather for a short stay ticket and the girls at the practice ran out and put extrs time on except they didn't put enough on and i came back to my car to find the nice traffic warden (that never comes round!!!) putting my ticket on. and he was so nice he pointed out my flat tyre.........AAAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!
in the before CD days i would have stopped at the newsagents and grab a couple of choc bars and bags of crisps to scoff on the way home. i guess i'm dealing better with my demons.

hope everyone else had a better day then me !!

big hugs babes xx

Hello Ladies...

Please can i join your team?... going to restart on Tuesday after successfully losing last year (March-July) on CD (2 and a half stone!)... but have since then piled it all back on :(

Followed it strictly for a wedding i was going to... then as soon as i was happy enough with my size i stopped and ate like normal again!... so not suprising i put it all back on!... am currently the exact same weight i was when i first started!.. which is scarying me into doing this again... i cant bare to be the heaviest i have EVER been just yet :(

Feel so crap... knowing everyone around me is judging me for giving up... i also have an identical twin sister who is smaller than me.. which is very infuriating... we have a huge family wedding in the first week of October.. and i need to at least start feeling good about myself again....

Will need lots of support... hope you are all ready to help me! ha! :)

Just trying not to remember to much how horrible the first week was.. eeek!..

xx

Thanks for the hugs becky i really needed them. Things are looking up. i've managed to snagg some grunt jobs this week, which means i'm doing alot of running up and down stairs, good for the old legs etc. Wont be on here much though as a side effect. i will try hard to come on when i can
xoxox

have a great day girls, and an even better weekend - i'll see/speak to you all on Monday x

ola ladies. OH thinks i need to start thinking more about doing some sort of sports/hobbies. so off i trot to look in the sports shops ect and what do i come home with.........some new darts! OH was not impressed. Do you think i missed the point somehow?

Erm has the team folded??? our loss didn't seem to be posted last night???

Hiya everyone... hope you are all doing well and had a lovely weekend.

I've not been able to get on here till now as Internet Connection has been completely down since Wednesday pm... a real pain in the Ar*e!

Well I had my WI on Thursday and STS which is pretty much what I had expected as not had a brilliant week and then about an hour before WI I came on (bloody typical).

Am off to the gym in a min when OH gets in, both kids are in bed early.. so going to have a seriously good workout!

I've really been struggling this past few weeks when it comes to being 100%...I really don't know why i've been finding it so hard recently, I am determined to do well and I have been doing well and am feeling better about myself, but I know I can do so so much Better!! Think I just need a serious kick up the BUTT!!!

Hi guys just to say I'm leaving the team. I've only just managed to get on since last week (we moved on sat). I'm not getting what I want fom this team:sigh:

It's kind of died and reading through the past posts I think the last straw for me was when someone wanted to join a few days ago and no one welcomed them and ignored them:mad: which I found really rude. It might have taken a lot for that person to join...but hey how.

Hope you all get to your goals...good luck

x

Hey Everyone...

What has happened to us all??

I wasn't about last week due to Internet problems but I'm here now... but no one else is!

Mum2one... it's a shame that you want to leave the team, and to be honest I can understand why as no one ever seems to be about recently..with regards the post from a poss new member, it's a shame that nobody replied and I agree that is pretty bad form!!

It seems like team 4 is going down the pan...again!

Anyway, for anyone that does read this... I had my WI today and lost 2lbs but another 2in from my waist in a week, so really chuffed!

Hope someone is about soon...

xx

Well done elay. you and me both this week i lost 2lbs too. I'm really chuffed with my inchs though.

hopefully there is still enough of us to continue on.

Kelly where are you????
xoxox

Hey BabyCake... WELL DONE!!!:clap:

The lbs are coming off slower but the inches are coming off nicely!!

Yep haven't seen kelly this week... not sure what has happened to everyone, it's a real shame. There is someone on the board advertising to join a team, so it may be worth approaching them and seeing if they want to add some fresh blood!!

could do. i'm still a bit shaky on how this all works.

i cant believe how the inches are just disappearing. I go out on a thursday night to play darts. last night i turned up to pick my friend up and her husband couldn't believe it was me. "OMG where have you gone". gotta say it wasso good for the ego. i was wearing the same jeans as last week. they are no longer tight and giving me a muffin top. again i'm well chuffed :)

Good Morning...

Hope everyone (well those that are still here anyway) is good today?!

Babycake... I love it when that blasted Muffin top goes!!! I've bought quite a few pairs of new jeans recently and now easily fit into a 14 without the Muffin top... it's been probably 6 years since I was a 14 so I'm really chuffed! I'm so pleased for you that people are commenting on how great you look... there is no better confidence booster when someone says how fab you are doing etc!! Well done!

Anyway, what's everyone upto today?

I can't quite decide what to do today, I'm out all weekend so not sure whether to have an easy day in, but saying that it won't be easy the way the kids have been behaving the past few days!!! My OH and I are leaving the kids with his parents overnight on Saturday (for the first time!!!) and we are going for a meal (sensible choices already made) Cinema and then a few bars... so really looking forward to it!

Have a fab day everyone...

OMG what the hell happened in here??? I've been internetless for a week (bliming talktalk!!!:mad:), I come back and one persons jumping ship with a bit a a *****y swipe as they go and no one else seems to be talking (not you ELAY and Baby!;))
Sorry I've not been here but there was nothing I could do.:cry:

oh ladies please give me kick up the bum. i felt so low yesterday that i fell of the wagon. i'm struggling to get back on it today. hopefully it hasn't done much damage i'm just very annoyed with myself

Hey Babycake....

I'm so sorry but I wasn't about over the weekend as I went out for my night out (more later about that) but anyway... Hope that you are okay Baby, you know that you can do this... you've done so well already... and you can definately get back on track!! We all have days that are harder than others, no one expects you to find it an easy ride... but if you look back on why you started on CD and look at the results you've already had then you will find yourself back to being a 100% Good girl!!:D:D

I know I'm going to find it a struggle getting back on track 100% after this weekend... we had a lovely time! We dropped the kids off at the inlaws for the night and we made our way to the hotel and checked in, dropped our bags off and then went off to the Cinema (we saw Final Destination 3D) was really good fun!! Then we went to La Tasca (Tapas) I was very good and made some really sensible choices... i.e. instead of the deep fried battered prawns I chose the plain grilled prawns with a squeeze of lemon! It was yummy and I was really proud of myself as there was quite a bit left and before I would have cleared it... but I stopped when I thought i'd had enough! We then went back to the hotel and showered and changed for our bar crawl! I wore my fab new size 32in Skinny jeans and size 12 top from Miss Selfridge! I felt quite good! We went to 6 bars and I had 4 bottles of water and two bottles of Peroni (beer) so I was still being good! But anyway.. enough of me waffling!!

Kelly, hope you are okay and been doing okay? Not sure what we are going to do about the team... as there only seems to be 3 of us left! We need to advertise for more members... AGAIN!!:sigh:

Hope we all have a good day!!

To be honest with you ladies (please don't hate me), I don't think I can lead this team anymore. No matter what I do people never seem to be happy (not you 2, you guys are great).
I've changed how I try to run the team so many times now and nothing seem to work!:( I've been doing this for a fair few months now and feel it's probably best to hand over the reins to someone else to see if they can make a difference.
I'm sorry guys I really am.

Kelly.... I think that you are a great Team Leader!!!! Please don't quit!! I wouldn't have stayed in this team if it wasn't for you. It's nothing to do with your leadership etc.. it's obviously just that we have been very very unlucky with team members!! They don't have the determination and dedication to stay with the team. Please reconsider....

Back