TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Hi Guys,

Im here sorry havent been around its been an awful few days :(

Kelly my pre weight was 11.5 now 10.12

Hi All,

Just a quick post as i am a complete emotional wreck. Got home tonight to find the builder had locked me out of the house. I had to wait 45 minutes in the rain and cold with the 2 kids until my bro came and climbed through the bedroom window to let me in. I had a bad day at work so that didnt help. I then get in and the house is unbearable. I know i could go and stay in a hotel but it will be so much hassle to come home make packed luches, etc school uniform to then drag the kids up to a hotel. I am so drained and exhausted. My mother in law called and i have just broke down in tears. I cant sleep and i feel i am doing too much but i cannot alter it. I have no choice but to work full time due to financial reasons. Im not sleeping coz my mind is running on overtime with everything that is going on. My mother in law was so sweet bless her, she is coming round tomorrow whilst im at work to try and sort everything out. I cant even find any clothes at the moment as its all been put into the kids rooms. Its hard to even find their beds bless them. Im then taking it out on the kids becasue i am so stressed :( feel like im going to break down.

Sorry to sound so depressing, just needed to talk to someone.

On a good note though i have had to do so much to do that i have been 100% on ss and havent had time to cook my ss+ meal so i suppose my dark cloud has a silver lining xxx

Bless you Dione, what a numpty that builder is! Hopefully it will be sorted soon and then you'll be back to normal before you know it. I remember a few months ago we had our kitchen ripped out and a new one put in, it was absolute chaos so I do feel for you. Why dont you let your mum in law get all the stuff together and go to the hotel, it might help your stress levels hun. All I can offer at the mo is a :needhug: hope it gets better for you soon xx

Hi all!
Poor you dione! Builders are a nightmare!! :( Hope it gets better for you soon! *hugs* xx
My weigh in for last week: 11.8 - 11.6!
And this week is 11.6 - 11.3!
Thanks for your support after my slip up! But feeling more positive since I still lost 3lbs, and now officially not obese any more just overweight! :)

Evening ladies how's it all going this fine evening! Can you all tell I'm in a great mood now!:D I seem to have picked myself out of my funk and I'm getting right back on the CD train...WOO WOO!!!!
Sorry to hear about all your trouble Dione hun but at least you know that if you can stick to CD when all that is going on then you've got the right head on to get all the way to goal!;)

Thanks Kelly,

I must admit its thew only thing i seem to have control of at the mo. Mum and step dad split today and mum is devastated so now i have that on my shoulders too.

When will my luck change?????

How are you Kelly? Not sure why you havent been around but seems that you have had a few troubles. If you need to vent im here xxx

Hiya Ladies......

I'm Back!! Sorry that I haven't been on here for a while, my internet connection went down Saturday and have had a pig of a job getting it fixed by BT (the account is in OH name and they wouldn't even speak to me as my name wasn't on the account) but after a lot of persistence and moaning etc they have come and sorted the problem this afternoon!! So I'm finally back on line. Haven't had a chance to read all the other posts yet, but will go back and have a look in a min!

My week has been okay, really really missing OH though to the point I feel very down once the kids are in bed. Have been okay on the whole with CD, but have just gone and blown it all... OH half sent me a massive bunch of flowers (he's in the US at the mo) with a card to say that he loves me more than anything and misses me. As much as it is so lovely, it has made me feel upset that he is not here.... i've been quite okay up until today and tonight I have just had a doughnut and a feast icecream.. just reverted to old habits when I am down or lonely! I've been to the gym Mon, Tues & Today and just hope that that will counteract what i've just done! I really don't understand why I am struggling so much recently??

Have got WI tomorrow and am now dreading it!

xx

Just added some pics in my 1st size 12 dress not sure how to put it in my post but i was well excited i got into it :)
Its really cheered me up xxx

Well done Dione thats amazing, and I have to say you look totally great! Welcome back Elay we've missed you! Jump straight back on that CD wagon and I bet your hubby will see a difference when he gets back :D

OOer missus look at you Dione don't you look fab!!!
Hey Emma welcome back I've missed you tonnes!!!:wave_cry: Don't worry about the picking just jump right back on my CD train...WOO WOO!!!!:D
Hey it looks like the whole team is on here at the moment fancy going in the chat room girlies?

aw thanks guys, just the boost i needed xxxx

hiya ladies. dione well done on the new dress unfortunatly my elderly laptop wont let me see the pictures :( or use chat :( :(

I can so relate with the builders issue. i feel like i need to walk along behind them with a brush and a cleaning cloth!!!!!

ELAY give yourself a smack bottom and start a fresh. imagine your OH face when he gets home

Kel - welcome back baby
xoxox

hello...............feeling a little lonely in here.........do i smell today?:stinkyfeet:

Hi Hun,

How are you? I am feeling alot more positive today and have seen the the scales move again which his good.

Personal probs are starting to get better but still alot of issues with the family. Anyway not going into that today. I am going to b the ole positive me as of now and not keep dweilling on my probs. Got to call cdc as i got the wrong order this week so need to get some more shakes. determined to stay 100% until WI next Tues and hopefully see a nice loss :)
How have you been today baby?

Afternoon all! I'm a bit peeved I logged off before I figured the chat out last night, or rather Kelly told me lol! :rolleyes:
I'll be there next time for sure :D
Hope your all ok today. i'm at work so having a little sneak on here naughty me ;)
Glad to hear your in positive mode Dione - well done hun!
And baby you dont smell (as far as I know ;)) its just that time of day x
I think I am going to set myself a CD end date over the next few weeks, and stop when I get there, whatever I weigh. I can't see myself sustaining this for too long, its soooooo restrictive :( What do you ladies think of that idea? I'm thinking if I can see an end in sight I should be able to remain focussed until then!!!??! Dunno.

good afternoon ladies :D,

everyone seems to be feeling quite positive today.
Kelly, how are u hun? I cam back to computer to ur message but had gone again. was everything ok?.
i havent had my first shake yet today. im waiting til 2.30pm. i try not to have my first one til then so i dont get hungry in the evening.
i tend to do a 2.30pm, 6.30pm and 10.30pm routine although i confess that sometimes that last one is hard to do.
dione, i feel for u with regards to the builders.
we had our kitchen, toilet and bathroom done at the same time. it was a nightmare, there was no escape from it.
we had a tiny area in the dining room (all kitchen appliances were also crammed in there piled high) where we used the microwave but our kettle, tea, coffee etc etc were all on the coffee table in the living room. BUT it was worth it in the end.

Hi everyone, How are we all today?

Had WI today ... measly 1lb again! Feeling so fed up today and had a bit of a cry earlier. Not sure what is wrong with me at the moment :( Think it's partly to do with OH being away, me having to look after the kids all on my own is really starting to wear me out, lack of self control with food at the mo, it just seems so crap!! Sorry to be so miserable, just feel really unhappy at the mo!

hi elay,
im so sorry ur feeling so bad hun :(.
try not to be too disheartened with the 1lb loss. i know its not what u wanted but it is a loss just the same. its all going in the right direction.
i hope something lifts ur spirits soon.
this diet can be tough at the best of times without feeling low in general.
well done to sticking it out despite how ur feeling though. i think u r stronger than u give urself credit for :)

Back