TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Hi all
Thanks for your support with my incessant whinging about not liking ANY of the plans except SS :rolleyes: great advice, I'm glad to be part of the team :D

how did we do this week Kel? xx hope everyone is ok xxx
Take a look on the weekly results thread hun.;)
I don't think we're going to hit the 34lbs in 2 weeks though I'm afraid as we lost 9lbs in total this week as a team. It might take us an extra week but we'll get there.
I'm not looking forward to my weigh in this week as I'm off the diet at the moment as I'm poorly poorly sick sick!:( I'm running a temprature and have a stonking cold...do you all feel sorry for me yet?:eek:

I do feel sorry for you kel. But if I'm honest I totally devistated by tonights x factor. What they hell were they thinking putting those irish twins in over the sirens (leona lookalikes), to make it worse loopy louis has they groups so you know they will be in the final 3. Plus the two 4 piece girl groups are pants (are they there to make the others look good) they couldn't harmonise their way out of a paper bag.
Sorry rant over I hope.
Xoxox

I do feel sorry for you kel. But if I'm honest I totally devistated by tonights x factor. What they hell were they thinking putting those irish twins in over the sirens (leona lookalikes), to make it worse loopy louis has they groups so you know they will be in the final 3. Plus the two 4 piece girl groups are pants (are they there to make the others look good) they couldn't harmonise their way out of a paper bag.
Sorry rant over I hope.
Xoxox

Sorry about that. I'm posting from my phone and it likes to double post. But if I'm honest I'm well annoyed with it. I wish the public got to pick the top 12. The over 25 group is super strong. I don't want to be in simons shoes, they are all amazing. I still can't believe they sent the boy with the tag home and put through the winny sore throat kid. Aaaaaarrrrrggghhh

Anyway morning ladies. I think that kel and glitters germs are infecting through the internet. I feel like death warmed up today. :( :(
Will stick with it today and reassess tonight!!!
See you at lunch time ladies.
Oh and I'm really glad I'm a member of this team too vicki!!
Xoxox

Hi Guys,

I'm so sorry that I haven't been about much recently!! :cry:

I've felt really dissapointed in myself and have gone quite off the rails food wise!!

I can tell I have put on big time and I can see the podge slowly creeping back in certain places. (I reckon i've put on a good 5/6lbs).

I think my downfall was the start of the two weeks when OH went away! I was lonely and down and a few times I reverted back to old habits of picking in the eve to satisfy some kind of emptiness that I was feeling at the time. And because I was picking it's gradually got worse and worse, where I was just going over the top and having a binge.... which is not me at all!!!

I am just so disappointed in myself and know that I can do it and have done it, but for some reason I just can't stop myself!! I say to myself don't do it you silly cow, but for some reason my hand is still reaching out and getting whatever is there!

Last night in bed with my OH, for the first time in a long while I didn't want any nookie as I was feeling embarassed about the way I looked. (sorry if TMI) we sat there and we discussed the way I am feeling at the moment and he has agreed to really help me and be quite strict and give me some tough love, which I think I may respond to best from him!

I am desperate to get back on the wagon and start to feel as good as I was! I want to do it, I really really do! I've still been going down the gym, which I enjoy... it's just food I have really struggled with!!

WHY???

Anyway, sorry for the long waffling message I just need to put down how I am feeling at the moment and hope that it may be just the therapy I need.

I really do hope everyone else is doing okay??

Kelly, phone battery has been dead for a few days and kids had hidden my charger so only just read your text yesterday (sorry x).

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kelly: Sorry you are feeling poorly hun and yes i feel for you lol

Elay: Oh hun dont beat yourself up. We ALL go through those times where we feel down and lonely and we turn to food. Just put it behind you and start again babe. I know you can do it xxxx

Well my weekend off is finally over (gained 2.5lb) i am 100% ss today as have WI tomorrow but i am going to talk to her about going ontp the 1000 plan. I think i am ready to start eating again and i am sure i can still lose the last 8lb on 1000 cant i? I am alot more happier with the way i look and my jelly belly will not disappear by doing SS i need to excercise. Therefore if i go upto 1000 it will kick my ass into starting my running this week What do you think guys?

Yes Dione its deffo time to get some proper food into you, with only 8lbs to go! You've done so well, its all downhill to target, as long as you don't do what I did when I went onto 1000 last week and use it as an excuse to go off the rails. I'm sure you wont, your very focussed, and have just had your planned weekend off, so you'll be fine hun. Fruit!!!!!!!!!!!! Bread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its amazing xx

i miss bread sooooo much lol

Even though i am alot more positive i am still a little nervous. Im sure ill be fine thanks Vikki you have helped me make my decision :)

Ladies. I'm feeling really pants and considering taking a break. Feeling a little alienated at work and home. I know its probably a phase and it coz I'm not well but all the same I could chew the hind leg off a donkey for a piece of toast.
Sorry for being down
Xoxox

Baby hun as you know I'm not well at the moment and I'm off the diet until I'm better. If you need to eat until you get better then do it hun.:hug99:

hi all :wave_cry:,
well, what can i say?
i had my weigh in today (1 day early) and lost another pathetic 1lb.
so in the last 3 weeks ive lost 8lbs, 1 lb, 1 lb. unless i lose 4lb next week i wont even get my stone in the first month on plan.
i feel so deflated. im trying to be optimistic and KNOW its a direct result of the constipation problems but how long can i realistically do this to myself when im not having the losses to keep my motivation up?
weigh in day seems to have turned into the day i wait to get on the scales and be kicked in the teeth :cry:.
for some reason i put on my mask and joke about the toilet probs with cdc and pretend all will be ok but inside im now starting to fall apart at the seams.
i soooooo dont want to leave cd again.
on wednesday i am going back to the doctors and asking for Fleet. It is a SEVERE bowel preperation drug i used when i had to have a surgical procedure and there is no denying the fact it really works.
as a one off i know the doctor will prescribe this but i cant imagine it being healthy to use too often. i HAVE to find something that works for me.
Im so angry at my horrible malfunctioning body right now

Thanks for the hug kel. I really don't know what to do with myself (wasn't that a song). I'm wondering if the being ill thing is all in my head. I swear I woke up this morning and my whole body felt swollen, banginh headache, sore throat and very stiff and painful joints. OH is worried about me, plus I've got to have an MRI on my shoulder (problem for over 18 months) on wednesday and I'm quite scared. I really don't like hospitals. I spent far too much time in them as a kid.
Will check in later (hopefully in a better frame of mind)
Xoxox

Yup baby i sent my virus thro the comp made sure i coughed lots over the teams posts!! :)
Poor u and kelly it sucks being ill on cd! Big *hugs* xxx
Dione u are doing soo well ur nearly at ur goal!! U shud be very happy about now! :)
Elay dont worry bout it just get back on the wagon!

Sorry cheryl it posted before I had finished!! Think you need something to sort you out, so hopefully it will clear you out and you'll feel loads better!! *hug* xx

Hi ladies, good evening! Hope your toilet troubles are sorted soon Cheryl, maybe it will help to be honest with your CDC, so she realises how much it is affecting you - she must have seen it before and she may have some advice. Could be worth a go?
Everyone seems a bit rough at the moment - I'm sure its the change in the weather, well thats my tuppence worth anyway!
Baby if you need to have a few days off till you get better, don't beat yourself up, just make sure you get straight back on it when your feeling better, which I hope is soon!
Dione glad I helped you decide, I'm back on it today with a vengeance, and feeling gooooooodddddddd xx

Hi Cheryl: Sorry to hear ur probs hun. I agree definately need to be honest with your CDC as he/she may be able to help.

Well i ahve been 100% today yipeee and just finishing my 500ml of water (3L in total) will pus for another 500ml beofre bed :)

Thanks for all the advice and good vibes everyone. I'm gonna sleep on it and hopefully get up tomorrow on the right side of the bed!!!
The nightmare child has been at it again tonight. My 9 year old son snuck out of they house and went missing for over an hour. Unfortunatly he did it when my dad was looking after him and the baby ended up going without food while he and my dad were driving round the streets looking for the eldest. So in return everyone else in the house has eaten while he has just sat and watched. (I did feed him eventually, I'm not that mean). As if I wasn't at the end of my teather already!
Xoxox

Oh hun you must have been stir crazy?? I would die if my nearly 9 yr old done that (kids eh lol)
Glad you are sleeping on it hun as only you can make the decision but im here to support whatever decision you make (and so is everyone else) xxxx

Back