TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Hey Elay thanks for the positivity, its gratefully received!!!!
Sounds like a nightmare with the ceiling, I'm totally loving your vibes though - your days been not too bad, if I'd had the day you had I'd be starting my post "had a carp day today....." :bunnydance:

Thanks for your advice guys,
Elay its true you can easily get hooked on the loss but i know i wont. I am so happy with myself at the moment. Dont get me wrong i am still hung up on the excess skin on my belly but i know that is to do with toning up which is why i am now running on a thursday and Friday and doing my davina dvd.

I didnt do it last week as i have been ill but hopefully will be better to go running this week

xxx

Well ladies. I'm still hanging in here. I've been proper ill so bad I had to take time off work (soooo unlike me) I even had to see the GP. My poorlyness developed into a really bad migrane attack. Got attacked by a really big needle :( but feeling a lot better know!!! I'm not holding out for anykind of loss this week so I'm gonna say sorry in advance as I've had to eat this week (hopefully sensible choices)

Well done on biggest looser!!!! Well done vicki

How's everyone else doing today?

babycake_ sorry to hear you are inwell hun. I know how you feel, i cannot shift this cold virus and feel awful. May hve to see the Dr's :(

Hope you get well soon xxx

Hey Guys.... How is everyone today?

Sorry to hear that you are feeling so rough Baby and you too Dione! Just rest up and drink loads of water to flush it out!

Kids have driven me round the bend today... they are just little sods! How is it that kids know how to wind you up so well???

Anyway, have got WI tomorrow am, hoping for a good result but doubt i'll get one the way things have been going!!

Anyway, got to stop the kids from beating each other up!

Hello everyone! Hows your day going?
Sorry that your ill baby and dione! Sending get well vibes! :)
Had my weigh in and lost 5lbs so with my 1lb blip last week its really 4lbs!! Also im in the 10's yippee :) xxx

Well done glitter and thanks for the wellness vibes. I kinda think its my own fault. For living on chocolate tetra's and CD bars. :will make a special effort this next week to have a bigger variety and make a big push for the last week before my holiday. Don't worry ladies I will still be logging in while I'm away.

Thinking of you all pre WI xoxox

Good Morning!!! How is everyone today??

I've got WI this morning... and not sure how I feel about it?! Will let you know later how I got on.

I'm off to be jiggled later!! I'm going to have my first power plate session this morning 20 mins of it. 20 mins is supposedly more like 2-3 hours of toning exercise, so you never know I may be jiggled to a size 10!!

Hope everyone is having a good day and feeling better xx

Hi..... Back from WI and Powerplate session!!

WI was good, lost 3lb... so I'm pleased with that!! 1.5in off my waist this week... so chuffed with that too!!

Powerplate was good.... but weird, it really does shake everything!! It was quite hard actually, did 20 different exercises each one for 1 minute. So tomorrow I may ache a bit!

Won't be about this weekend as it's my London Weekend, Hotel, Wicked etc... so looking forward to that!

Hope everyone is having a good day xxx

Well done elay. I'm still so jelous but have a good time in the smokey
Xoxox

Well done elay. I'm still so jelous but have a good time in the smokey
Xoxox

Has nobody missed me?:wave_cry:
I've not been posting for a couple of days as I've been off plan seen as it was OHs B'day and I didn't want to be a bad influence.
Well I had my weigh in today and those 2 days have cost me 3lbs!:( It's ok though as I know it's just glucogen stores and not fat!;)
You guys are doing really well this week, I'm so proud!:D

Kelly, of course we have missed you!!! You are our faithful leader... ;) Don't worry about the 3lb gain.... you'll shift that in no time at all.

How is everyones evening?

Morning all. Well done on your great losses Elay and Glitter :D
Sorry your poorly Baby and Dione, hope you both perk up soon :p
WB Kelly you have been missed ;) You'll whip that 3lbs off in a few days - sounds like it was worth it
Hi Cheryl havent spoken for a couple of days :D

Well ladies you'd be proud of me. Went on a course with work yesterday, to a posh hotel in Kensington - most la-di-dah! Anyway they provided a 3 course cooked lunch :eek:
I was dreading it all morning, because I really wanted to have it IYKWIM :rolleyes:
So, when lunchtime came, they shepherded us all in to the dining room, I pretended I wanted a wee, then darted outside so I didn't have to make the decision - and ate my bar while walking round the shops :flirt2:
Although I did HAVE TO buy a gorge pair of ankle boots in Aldo - I never said I was perfect :party0049:

Well done vicki and oooooo boots!!! My WI got cancelled last night so have no idea what damage I've done this week (sorry kel). Its a fresh start for me today.
On a brighter point. I went out to darts last night and OMG got chatted up (don't tell OH). The guy in question was convinced we'd never met before and that he was sure he'd remember a pretty 'little' thing like me. Me, Little, OMG I was so chuffed. Then pointed out to him who I was and he couldn't believe it!!! Why does this keep happening to me?? Did I really look that rough before?

Oh kel I have missed you :( and I'm so glad your back :)

Working hard today ladies. Honest I am ;) xoxox

Wooooooooo get you baby!! You should be well chuffed bout getting chatted up and especially being called a pretty little thing!!!!! Yeah agree don't tell OH lol! :)
Course we missed you kels! Glad your feeling better!
Loving your escape plan vikki... made me chuckle! You def deserved boots after resisting the food! :)
Well I'm ok atm but thinking i maybe coming down with the dreaded swine flu soon as the 2 lil girls i look after have both had it this week and i have been in close contact with them! Hardly slept last night was really hot but no temp today thank goodness just feel a bit "hazy" but dont know if thats just due to lack of sleep or if its the piggy flu!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh dear poor Glitter I hope you're ok hun!:hug99:
Well guys I think this could be our week coming up...we need to lose 10lbs between all of us to get to 999lbs!!!:grouphugg:
Are we up for it???;)

Oh god I'd love to be with you Kel (remember what happened last time we had a challenge?:break_diet:) I'm sooooooo close to slipping off the wagonette, I'm going to have to go and post a help needed request!!!!!!!!
Wish someone was here I'm having a little diet crisis :cry:

What can I do to help you stay on the wagon hun? Anything you need I'll try my best to do for you?
Why don't you report back to us at the end of every day to let us know you've been 100%? Would that be enough to keep you on track, knowing that you'd have to tell us?
Why did you want to lose your weight in the first place hun, what was your reason as I'm sure we all have one?

Back