TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Thanks Kelly the voice of reason as usual. Its not all the time its just NOW if you know what I mean. OH is away fishing and I'm bored! I've just had a bowl of muesli on top of what I should have but it could be lots worse! May need to take a cuppa tea to bed in a minute to stop me snacking :(

Well if you need to talk I'm always here 'watching'.:D;)
You only have that last little bit to go so I can understand why you're drifting a little hun so don't beat your self up over it, all that will do is start sending you back the wrong way again.
We are all here to support you in whatever way you feel you need to be supported to get you through that last little bit.:hug99:

Last edited:
Dont know what to do?

Mornng All,

Well done on you loss Glitter & Elay fantastic!!! :D:D

Elay - Ive always wanterd to try power plates, do you felel it made any difference?

Kelly- Missed you BIG time hun xxx

Viki - Hope your back on track hun, ou're nearly at goal babe not long to go now xx

Well i got sent home from work again on Friday, went to the Dr's and i have sinusitis. My nose was really swollen and very very painful. Its now been 2 weeks and still cannot shift this cold. I feel so weak and have no energy what so ever. Dr said i am very run down. He gave me 2 lots of antibioics and said even though he doesnt disaree with cd he thinks i should come of plan for a few days and eat a normal healthy diet to build my immune system up again. I took his advice over the weekend and yes i haventreally made the best choices but i dont like it. i have gained 2.5lb and feel bloated and rubbish. I need to shift the 2.5lb before Tuesday's WI. I feel im going backwards and will never reach goal at this stage. Can anyone help???

My advice hun would be not to worry about the 2.5lbs while you're still not well, get yourself better then get yourself re-focused after.
You're in a similar situation to vikki in that you're nearly at goal, you guys would be great support for each other at the moment to get you though that last little bit. It's funny how easy it is tolose those few stone but it's the last tiny lbs that are impossible to shift!:p
Hope you feel better soon hun and don't beat yourself up over 2.5lbs, just look at what you've achieved so far on your CD journey!;)

thanks Kel. I a normally so positive but i am getting myself into a bit of a rut. i am picking faults in how i look. i have excess skin on my stomach (a horrible jelly belly) and that is all i can seem to focus on at the moment. just not happy with myself at all :( xx

You might be stuck with the dreaded jelly belly (I know I've got one ahead of me to) but it should spring back a bit in time, it just takes a while to catch up is all.
Put it this way, would you prefer a little jelly belly or a fat jelly belly?;)
I've been looking at your photos today hun and I personally think you look amazing and you should be so happy with what you've achieved. I believe you can finish this...but then it's not what anyone else believes that counts...what do you believe?;):hug99:

Hey Dione well done for being the biggest loser! I hope that helps to motivate you a bit. Jelly bellys are standard, I have one too. Every time I look at it I look at my beautiful kids and realise it was worth it :D
Kel is right about giving each other support at the moment, as we are both really close to goal, I'm going to pm you my number so you can text me when your feeling weak if you need instant support, and vice versa, if you want to that is ;)
Hope everyone is ok today, have a good day all :)
Will come back on tonight and let you know how my WI goes. Any loss will be a bonus, so fingers x'd

Well done dione you big loser you!! :)
Good luck with your weigh in vikki!! Got my fingers crossed for you!
Kels the way you supported Vikki and dione was fab, your going to be a fab CDC!!
Got my weigh in tomorrow morn was hoping for 3lbs, but this morn i'd only lost a 1lb bit frustrating really but is totm and ive been so good on ss this week!
Got a lovely surprise through the post today a card from my mum saying how proud she was of me persisting with the diet and losing weight (even though she loves me no matter what!) Brought tears to my eyes and has given me a boost!
Hows everyone else 2day? xxxx

:) What you like!!
Just been looking at the inspiration slide show! Love looking at the pics everyone looks fab! I dont feel like i look like ive lost nearly 3stone! How do you feel? xx

Hey ladies, I'm pleased to annnounce a 3lb loss, so only 2lbs from target now. Was hoping for a push for next week but I have a planned night off for a chinese meal out on friday. I'm looking forward to it, its the first meal out I've had since before Cambridge, but equally wish it was a week later :rolleyes:

Off to update my siggy......
Are we all ok?

Wow Vikki well done hun!:D Are you feeling better than you did earlier in the week? I knew you could do it hun...how does it feel to only have 2lbs to go? That's less than you lost this week alone!;)

Thanks Kel, yeah I feel loads better and have my mojo right back. I'm not even going to get upset if I don't get to target next week. I'm going to blooming well enjoy my friday off:)break_diet:), and get straight back onto it for target asap :D

Get rid of that fallen angel smiley hun it's not needed you deserve to have fun on your PLANNED night off. It's when you start to have unplanned ones it starts on a slippery slope, you have thought this through and I just know you'll be fine.
Hope you have great fun...I'm not jealous at all!:p;)
You do realise you've got us 1/3 of the way to 999lbs all on your own!;)

Back