** Team 4 : SW Angels - August Challenge**

Fatnfunky

Silver Member
Hey Ladies,

I am taking over from the fab Sophs this month, so i need current members to confirm they would like to take part in the August challenge please.

Copy the list and just add your name, you should know the drill by now :p

Cher xx

August Challenge :

Undisturbedgirl

August Challenge :

Undisturbedgirl
Sophs :D
Claire (woop woop)

Welcome Claire, and Sophs, long time no see :p xx

August Challenge :

Undisturbedgirl
Claire (woop woop)

I've had it confirmed that the August Challenge started this week, so if you have had a weigh-in today or yesterday, please register it below and for those with weigh-ins to come, just add your name and result to the list when the time comes :)

Week One
Undisturbedgirl - +3.5 :-( great start eh? lol

Welcome clair welcome sue. I hope your up to kicking some ass against those other teams!

Hi

I shall bow out of the August challenge - basically i shall be away this weekend - next weekend and home one weekend then on holiday for two weeks - don't think I will help you too much through August - however Gook Luck to everyone else and I shall be dipping in and out to see how you are all doing and be back second week of September

Hi

I shall bow out of the August challenge - basically i shall be away this weekend - next weekend and home one weekend then on holiday for two weeks - don't think I will help you too much through August - however Gook Luck to everyone else and I shall be dipping in and out to see how you are all doing and be back second week of September

Have you had this months weigh in chick?

Awww Linda, sorry to hear you off for this month, and that you have some many exciting events coming up (i am completely jealous lol)

xx

Undisturbedgirl
Claire (woop woop)
shrinking sue
Jacqu79

Just joined the challenge. My weigh in is on a Wednesday.:)

Undisturbedgirl
Claire (woop woop)
shrinking sue
Jacqu79
nannydi :eek:

i 'm in my weigh in is thursday morning xx

Got my fingers crossed for you Sue, i'll eat my hat* if you haven't lost more than 1 lb this week.

Welcome Jacqu, wishing you all the best and welcome back the super duper, fantastico NannyDi :D

ohhh sugar.

im guessing SW now stands for slimming world??

SORRRRRRY! thought it was just a general weight loss challenge :(

my bad :S

x

Back