morning hun
x

i've realised something this morning

my periods are getting heavier and more painful the more weight i lose
has anyone else noticed this???

going shopping in a bit when i can drag hubbys ar*e out of bed lol
oh such fun!!!!!

Morning hun,

I do find my periods are getting more regular (i have pcos) so otherwise, apart from the first day, i don't get much trouble with mine and they are fairly light.

Make hubby a bacon sandwich, that is my instant wake up alarm lol

I lost you all for a while there girls.

My laptop died. Have been on to helpline and restored it but have lost all my documents and photos. Thing is I was going to back up all the photos and docs today :mad:.

Most of the photos I have other places or hard copies but there were some on there of my stillborn baby - I can't replace them :(. I'm so sad I keep crying.

Aww honey, has it been totally wiped? Are they not hidden somewhere on the hard drive? xx

Well I've seen identity theft documentaries that said you can never totally wipe a pc/laptop's hard drive and all info is still there. But I wouldn't know where to start with that.

I will do a google search on it.

Thanks Emski - I found some sites but hubby is reluctant to risk the laptops security by using them.

I have a contract for maintenance of the laptop with PC World so going to go in there tomorrow and see what they can suggest.

I just want Ashton's photo - I'm not bothered about anything else.

Oh Kay that is awful. I hope you find the pictures in there somewhere ((((((((Hugs))))))))

Hey ladies,

Hope you are all well and happy - how did things go with the computer Kay?

I'm all sickly at the moment, so i may be about a little less often over the next few days.

Lost 1.5 lbs last night, finally netting me my 2 st award

x

Week Four

Undisturbedgirl: 1.5 lbs :)
JensJeremies: *** Awaiting last week's WI ***
TinaT:
Janey:
SlimmerKay:
Sophs:
Ariana:
Stacey:
NannyDi:
ShrinkingSue:
Jacqu: *** Awaiting 2 weeks of WI's ***

Totals so far : 1.5 lbs lost, lbs gained, STS, weigh-ins outstanding

Current SW Angels Members

1. Undisturbedgirl (Goal 10 lbs, 1.5 lbs to go)
2. Sophs :D (Goal 9 lbs, 2 lbs to go)
3. ShrinkingSue (Goal 13.5 lbs, 4.5 lbs to go)
4. Jacqu79 (Goal 14 lbs, 11.5 lbs to go)
5. Nannydi :eek: (Goal 12.5 lbs, 6 lbs to go)
6. Slimmerkay (Goal 8 lbs, 4 lbs to go)
7. StaceyUK :wavey:
8. TinaT (Goal 6 lbs, 2.5 lbs to go)
9. Janey (Goal 12.5 lbs, 3.5 lbs to go)
10. Jensjeremies (Goal 8 lbs, 5 lbs to go)
11. Ariana (goal 8 lbs, 4 lbs to go

PC World want £99.99 to do the laptop recovery and wont guarantee we will get EVERYTHING back.

Thinking about that one.

Hi, sorry I didn't update last week...I didn't get to class as I've been away with work. I lost 1lb this week which won't help much towards my target. Bit annoyed with myself but when I'm away with work I seem to get surrounded by sandwiches!!! Seriously it's a nightmare. So hard to food optimise. Back on track this week. Sorry team.....

PC World want £99.99 to do the laptop recovery and wont guarantee we will get EVERYTHING back.

Thinking about that one.

this happened to my laptop once and i have a friend who works in I.T. i took my laptop to his flat and he fixed it no problems - everything came back. if you know anyone who works with computers ask if they could do it or perhaps try a small private computer shop to see if they could do it cheaper.

i hope you get your pictures back xxx

UG & Jen - well done on the loss.

Tina - well done on the STS. Really, STS is NOT a gain and that is good.

I WI tonight and I'm just praying for a STS. I haven't been on plan at all this week ladies - sorry :lost:

I was going to give up SW but I gave myself a shake and I'm sticking with it for now.

Back