StaceyUK (goal 4.5lb)
Fatbunny (goal 7lb)
Kymsey (goal )
Susiewoosie (goal 5lb )
qualitybrittany (goal 7lb)
Wonder (goal 7lb )
Boysmum
(goal)

Id like to go for a loss of 2lb please, ive so much coming up in december that i dont wanna aim too high as i havent been doing great the past few days!!

2.5lbs off for me please :D

Yay! Spaceangel :party0011:

Nannydi (goal 7lb)

TinaT (goal 4lb)
Mrs Edz (goal 6lbs)
SpaceAngel(goal 7lb) wk1 -2.5
Lindam (goal )
Sophs (goal 5lb )
Sm1ler(goal 2lb)
TOE (goal to maintain)
Anna* (goal )
Rogue (goal )
Treats (goal
Mair (goal )
Yasmine- Samara (goal )
Undisturbedgirl(goal
Claire1981(goal 4lb)wk1 -2lb
LoobyLou (goal to maintain)
Tracie Green (goal )
Wannabeminime (goal 5lb )
StaceyUK (goal 4.5lb)
Fatbunny (goal 7lb)
Kymsey (goal )
Susiewoosie (goal 5lb )
qualitybrittany (goal 7lb)
Wonder (goal 7lb )
Boysmum
(goal)

Oh forgot to say... 7lb for me this month please to hopefully take me to 3 stone loss...

Well done everyone on their loss so far.

Hi there, sorry not posted already, been poorly girl:( Anyway target for December (up to 23rd) is going to be 5lb and........ just weighed in and thats a lb off today so 4 more to go.... thanks xxxx

Hi there, sorry not posted already, been poorly girl:( Anyway target for December (up to 23rd) is going to be 5lb and........ just weighed in and thats a lb off today so 4 more to go.... thanks xxxx

hope you feel better soon x and well done on your loss!

Failed the November challenge big time, and I'm still not on plan, so with xmas coming up and a bottle of warninks already in the cupboard my aim for this month is to not gain any more than 5lb. This would be good coz I usually gain about 10lb over xmas.

weigh in this morning am hoping for a loss but am struggling a bit at the moment!
went shopping at the weekend and always buy the bread that's on offer due to all packup's i have to cater for (5 in all) and they all have white bread
i have been a really good girl breadwise since i joined SW i have been having the small wholemeal loaf two slices a day
but this week they had warburton white farmhouse! so i stocked up and i keep pinching the odd slice whilst doing hubby's pack up just before i go to bed!
obviously by then i have used my syns and HEXb
so must stop
lol
x

Well done Stacey.

A stay the same this week which isn't surprising as I went up to Brum last week and as it's a long old journey we had lots of fudge and maccie d's :eek: Also was hubbies works do on Sat so ate everything there :break_diet:

Back on track for now though:)

Back