** Team 4: SW Angels - November Challenge**

Would i be able to be a SW angel?
As my first month back on plan (after 8 months away) i would like at least 7lb's off... xxx

welcome qualitybrittany!

We have a full house again!

Current *SW Challenge Members*

Nannydi (goal 8lb)wk 1 +2lb
TinaT (goal 4lbs)wk1 -0.5lb
Mrs Edz (goal 5lbs)Wk 1 sts
SpaceAngel (goal 7lbs)wk1+1.5lb
Lindam (goal is a loss!!) Wk 1 -1lb
Sophs (goal 7lbs) wk1 -2lbs
Sm1ler (goal 4lbs)wk1 +2lb
TOE (goal 10lb) wk 1 +4.5lbs
Annie* (goal 5.5)
Rogue (goal 7lbs)
Treats (goal 9lbs) Wk 1 -3lbs
Boysmum (goal 4lb)
Mair (goal 5lbs)
Yasmine- Samara (goal 10lbs)
Undisturbedgirl (goal 10lbs) Wk 1 +4lbs
Claire1981 (goal 4lbs) Wk 1 -3lbs
LoobyLou (goal 3.5lbs)wk 1 -1.5lb
Tracie Green (goal 6lb)
Nickinonicks (goal 7lb)
StaceyUK (goal 7lb) Wk 1 -2lbs
Fatbunny (goal 7lbs) wk1 STS
Yo-Yo-dieter (goal 5lb)
Kymsey (goal 6lbs) wk1 -1.5lbs
Susiewoosie (goal 10lbs)
qualitybrittany (goal 7lbs)

Can all those who have weighed in this week that have not already done so, let me know what their WI result was for Wk 1

Ta muchly!!! :)

My 1st week in Nov I lost 1lb, ive got my eye on a bigger loss this week, as i tend to have 2 slow weeks and then 2 good losses. Hope everyone is doing well :) xxxxxxxx

Can you put me down for 5 lb loss then for the first week and I will start to weigh myself on another day that works with the dates...:D Ta

As I don't weigh in till Monday.

Current *SW Challenge Members*

Nannydi (goal 8lb)wk 1 +2lb
TinaT (goal 4lbs)wk1 -0.5lb
Mrs Edz (goal 5lbs)Wk 1 sts
SpaceAngel (goal 7lbs)wk1+1.5lb
Lindam (goal is a loss!!) Wk 1 -1lb
Sophs (goal 7lbs) wk1 -2lbs
Sm1ler (goal 4lbs)wk1 +2lb
TOE (goal 10lb) wk 1 +4.5lbs
Annie* (goal 5.5) wk1 -1lb
Rogue (goal 7lbs)
Treats (goal 9lbs) Wk 1 -5lbs
Boysmum (goal 4lb)
Mair (goal 5lbs)
Yasmine- Samara (goal 10lbs)
Undisturbedgirl (goal 10lbs) Wk 1 +4lbs
Claire1981 (goal 4lbs) Wk 1 -3lbs
LoobyLou (goal 3.5lbs)wk 1 -1.5lb
Tracie Green (goal 6lb)
Nickinonicks (goal 7lb)
StaceyUK (goal 7lb) Wk 1 -2lbs
Fatbunny (goal 7lbs) wk1 STS
Yo-Yo-dieter (goal 5lb)
Kymsey (goal 6lbs) wk1 -1.5lbs
Susiewoosie (goal 10lbs)
qualitybrittany (goal 7lbs)

Hi all,

I don't think my first day on sw went too bad considering I went out for an indian that had been planned for ages. I stuck to a green day and ate mainly fruit all day. Had a jacket and salad for lunch and cheese from my a choice.
for my meal out I told myself that I was going to have what I wanted and try and sin it up as best I could so here goes.......
1/2 a chicken chaat for starter (would normally had a whole one to myself)
butter chicken
mushroom pilau
1/2 peshwari naan (would have normally had a full one again)
2 glasses of white wine spritser.
I didn't have any b choices so I was wondering if I could use the chicken from my meal as both my b choices 'cos it wasn't fried??? I think it would reduce my sins used a little if I could!!
I got up this morning feeling inspired instead of guilty for a change and have planned my meals for the next couple of days. Just off to make a big pan of soup with butternut squash, carrots, swede and onions then I can have it on red days. I think it will give my weight loss a boost for this week. If anyone has any idea how I might be able to sin up my night out I would be really grateful as it will help me spread out any remaining sins across the rest of my week (if there are any left...lol)
To top it all off I weighed exactly the same this morning which I was thrilled about so even though I had a night out I am still expecting a fabulous loss on saturday. :D:D:D

Because yest was your first day, you should be ok. You can use the chicken as your HEXB's so that will reduce your overall syn intake by 12 syns. I wouldn't worry too much about trying to work out how many syns you have had, just concentrate on the rest of the week.

I do mainly red days so if you need any recipes or ideas, just give me a shout!

well i am back am knackered lol

have sung my little heart out this afternoon
i sang mamma mia
don't stop by fleetwood mac and
shang a lang by bay city rollers
got loads of driving lessons this week so hopefully will be around a heck of a lot more than i have this week

thankyou to MrsEdz for being around to look after you angels i really appreciate the help!
xxxxx

Hey all,

Argh just issuing a warning, tomorrow will be a BIG GAIN, combined with the start of my star week AND it being my birthday week, i gave into temptation and ate so much tasty food, but i don't really regret it, i had a lovely birthday and weekend, so will take it on the chin tomorrow and go on and have a good week.

Good luck to everyone for week two!!

x

Hey all,

Argh just issuing a warning, tomorrow will be a BIG GAIN, combined with the start of my star week AND it being my birthday week, i gave into temptation and ate so much tasty food, but i don't really regret it, i had a lovely birthday and
weekend, so will take it on the chin tomorrow and go on and have a good week.

Good luck to everyone for week two!!

x
Totally the way to go:D

Sue

Well I MAINTAINED this week.. As said on my diary tho its hardly surprising and If anything I should have gained lol

Good Luck the rest of you..

Im back on plan and will shift a lb this week Im sure :)
xxx

Back