team 6 ( i think)

helsbels

really really sorry, didn't manage to get on the comp yesterday. my cdc popped round and dropped me some shakes off but didn't have her scales on her. however i've weighed myself on my own which i think weigh the same as hers asn i weigh 13 stone 9. sorry again if i'm messing this up but need to get myself and little ones ready and wasn't sure where to post weight. will read properly tonight. I feel focused :)

right i'm back from work and looking through old threads. does anyone know who team 6's leader is as i think i need to pm my weight. sorry i need to be told again (and again and again) i'm putting it down to lack of food or may be just plain thickness :-(

Did you actually nominate a team leader, I did read a thread asking someone to be, but she came back saying maths not so good. May want to double check with your team.

thanks for that. i haven't nominated anyone to be honest my maths aint good either so as long as some one tells me what to do i'll do it.

for example:

Leah - current weight 200lbs
This week = lost 20lbs

First, convert the st to lbs if you need to!

Then:
(Weight loss this week)
(Weight at last weeks weigh in) x100 =

200 x 100 =

0.1 x 100 = 10% LOST! __________________

oooo no janie i can't do it sorry. by heck lass i'll mess it all up totally. can i not just let somebody know my weight (pretty please,with a cherry.....well maybe no cherry) :)

tell me all your weights of ur team and losses and i will do it for you xx

i'm bloody starving i can't be doing addings up. i dread my 6 year old coming with homework, i aint the brightest person ask my mother it'll be and for the 4th time do you understand. then she just got the glased look and knew there was no hope for me. :).... hows you been today. i'm very supprised how good i've been. theres celebrations at work (one of the managers brought them in for our good works whilst the computers crashed last week) yep i had a few yesterday but not today. think i spent more time runnig to the loo the ansering the phone. only managed 1.5 litres, need to up it some more. was gonna go the the gym but watched harley street instead, will go tomorrow.my other halfs at york races on saturday then back sunday with a load from work. i'll have to spend all saturday night up here otherwise i'll end up ordering pizza, although theres one in the freezer the boys can have that then i won't be tempted with dominos

orrrrr thanks janie. it's my first weigh today i was 13 stone 9. gee my pathetic face works through the power of computers when i have to do something i'm not sure of. thank you again

thank you so much Janie, thats really nice of you.; sorry that i'm so useless !
i weighed 15 stone 3 lbs and lost 3 lbs this week so my current weight is 15 stone. :) xxxx

So u have just started then hun so u dont have a weight loss this week? Has the rest of your team put in their weight losses??

So u have just started then hun so u dont have a weight loss this week? Has the rest of your team put in their weight losses??
thank you so much Janie, thats really nice of you.; sorry that i'm so useless !
i weighed 15 stone 3 lbs and lost 3 lbs this week so my current weight is 15 stone. :) xxxx

ok Claire you percentage is 1.40

Its your weight loss divided into the weight you were then times 100 xxxxxxxxx

Tomorrow morning you need the whole teams results then you can do a percentage as a whole xx

yep thanks janie. i'll just let you know my weight loss next thursday then if that's ok? gonna get some kip now so will catch you;s all tomorrow

Back