TEAM 6 Members update

The more people weigh in and the more people who lose........ makes me feel the pressure!!! Eek!

Well done everyone for losing! Yay!

Welcome to team 6 MissusB :D, hope you are having a good week

x

0.5lb for me..... was hoping for at least 1lb but hey....totm so going to blame that lol x

Calorie Crusader -2pts
Sarah 1986 - 2pts
Kelly96 - 2pts
Little*red - 2pts
Kazz
Donna39
Drunkgenie

Sherry
Slimpossible
Dumplindust

Nice one :D well done Kelly!!

x

Sorry - have let the side down, have gained 2lb!!!! Will be back to losing ways next week - promise!!!!

Calorie Crusader -2pts
Sarah 1986 - 2pts
Kelly96 - 2pts
Little*red - 2pts
Kazz
Donna39 0 pts
Drunkgenie

Sherry
Slimpossible
Dumplindust

Hey Donna

Don't you worry yourself one bit, you're not letting anyone down!!! Hope you are having a good week hon!!

Karen, good luck for weigh in

x

My WI tonight and I'm dreading it! I've def put on this week as I haven't BEEN for about 5 days and I feel mega chunky. It was gonna catch up with me eventually eh? Anyhoo, despite fallin over again today 'n banging me head and we're currently in the middle of a blizzard, I will go to my weigh in and I will find out what the damage is. Oooh. Just weighed myself........... OMFG...... I've gained about 2.5...... oh now I'm miserable!!!!!

Can't talk. Too emotional!!!

Where did it all go wrong?

x

I gained 2lb, NOT impressed at all....have instructed bf now that he needs to vacate the living room for 40 mins on the evenings I am not in the gym so I can go on the wii fit in comfort....this is serious business now! My mum gained 1.5 this week so I am even more annoyed cos I could have taken the lead...gggggggrrrrrrrrrr have a big batch of 0 point soup brewing now and am out for dinner tomoro night...noooooooooooo!

Woo hoo drunk genie well done hon!! :happy096:

Calorie Crusader -2pts
Sarah 1986 - 2pts
Kelly96 - 2pts
Little*red - 2pts
Kazz
Donna39 0 pts
Drunkgenie -2pts

Sherry
MissusB
Dumplindust

Total 10pts

Bugger! Gained 3. :( Sorry!

Calorie Crusader -2pts
Sarah 1986 - 2pts
Kelly96 - 2pts
Little*red - 2pts
Kazz
Donna39 0 pts
Drunkgenie -2pts

Sherry - 0pts
MissusB
Dumplindust

10 Points

Hi all scale hoppers

Sorry to let you down this week, I couldn't make it to the meeting this week but my scales show that I've STS so that's what I'm declaring!

Well done to everyone who lost weight :D and commiserations to those who gained or STS :sigh:.

Don't know if it's the cold weather or the fact that it would have been TOTM if I still suffered from that particular misery, but I've been bloody starving this week.

I'll try very hard next week; could do with a quick jaw wire or having all my teeth out. Could still suck chocolate though. Maybe I'll keep me gnashers then.

Dumplin x

Hiya

sts is still a result so well done i say!! I'm with you on the jaw wiring front, although reckon it'd be pretty easy to suck down chocolate, chinese all things bad :8855:Chin up for nxt week x

Calorie Crusader -2pts
Sarah 1986 - 2pts
Kelly96 - 2pts
Little*red - 2pts
Kazz
Donna39 0 pts
Drunkgenie -2pts

Sherry - 0pts
MissusB
Dumplindust 1pt

Calorie Crusader -2pts
Sarah 1986 - 2pts
Kelly96 - 2pts
Little*red - 2pts
Kazz 0pts
Donna39 0 pts
Drunkgenie -2pts

Sherry - 0pts
MissusB
Dumplindust 1pt
Total 11pts

Sorry Kazz, i somehow managed to miss your post this week, duh!! Don't worry about last week its done and dusted, hope you're having a better week and wii fitting the nights away :D x

Well done Sarah, great start!! Ive just had wi and lost 2lbs :D x

Calorie Crusader 2pts
Sarah 1986 2pts
Kelly96
Little*red

Kazz
Donna39
Drunkgenie

Sherry
MissusB
Dumplindust

Total 4pts

Well done Joanne. That's bloomin marvellous! You've done really well! 15lbs - I'd be so chuffed.

Benefiber as finally started to work so hopefully it'll be a good week for me. The snow has finally started to melt but the kids are off till Wednesday but hopefully I'll get back out walking with Smudge. Line Dancing tonight though. Fingers crossed. Well done though. You're doing great. You too Sarah! xx

Well done Joanne. That's bloomin marvellous! You've done really well! 15lbs - I'd be so chuffed.

Benefiber as finally started to work so hopefully it'll be a good week for me. The snow has finally started to melt but the kids are off till Wednesday but hopefully I'll get back out walking with Smudge. Line Dancing tonight though. Fingers crossed. Well done though. You're doing great. You too Sarah! xx

Aw thanx hun!! Yeh im well chuffed, i always am totally paranoid that im not gonny lose and it seems to be overnight on a sun a few lbs disappear :D

Glad the benefiber has kicked in, im gonny pick some of that up myself, every couple of weeks i have the same problem!! Enjoy yer dancing 2nite and glad you can finally get out and about with smudge (who by the way is adorable, saw pic!!)

x

Back