Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

lol im here just in shock i said last week i cudnt believe i only lost 2lbs well this week ive lost
10lbs woohooowoohoooo
cant believe it thats a total of 23lbs in 3 weeks wooohooo so pleased think ill treat myself tomorrow to something nice and shiney lol

Woo Hoo :bliss: thats brill

Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 (Week 4)

BBlilsis- 194 to 197 = +3= +1.55%
Chalack- 266 to 255 = -11 = -4.14%
2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp
W4
Doubledumpling- 334 to 324 = -10 = -2.99%
Shadaca- 243 to 240.5 = -2.5 = -1.03%
W2
W3

Sleekandclean- 183.5 to 179= -4.5 = -2.45%
Surfhunny- 206.75 to 206.75 = 0 = On Holiday
W1

Team total so far - 1427.25 to 1402,25 = -25 = -1.75%

OMG, WHAT A BRILLIANT WEEK FOR EVERYONE (well except for me :eek:)

I think everybody has had such great weightlosses, I don't know where to start, I'm afraid to leave anyone out from...
:bliss: Chalacks well deserved win of this weeks biggest looser
:wow: thats what I call getting back on the horse to

:bliss: DD's gigantic loss, over 1.5stone in 2weeks to
:bliss:Shadaca having another great week, only 1lb to go till your in the 30's and
:bliss: Sleekandclean getting into the 170's
I'm so jealous :p

:bliss: WE LOST 25LBS THIS WEEK :bliss:

Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 (Week 4)

BBlilsis- 194 to 197 = +3= +1.55%
Chalack- 266 to 255 = -11 = -4.14%
W4
Doubledumpling- 334 to 324 = -10 = -2.99%
Shadaca- 243 to 240.5 = -2.5 = -1.03%
W2
W3

Sleekandclean- 183.5 to 179= -4.5 = -2.45%
Surfhunny- 206.75 to 206.75 = 0 = On Holiday
W1

Team total so far - 1427.25 to 1402,25 = -25 = -1.75%

OMG, WHAT A BRILLIANT WEEK FOR EVERYONE (well except for me :eek:)

I think everybody has had such great weightlosses, I don't know where to start, I'm afraid to leave anyone out from...
:bliss: Chalacks well deserved win of this weeks biggest looser
:wow: thats what I call getting back on the horse to

:bliss: DD's gigantic loss, over 1.5stone in 2weeks to
:bliss:Shadaca having another great week, only 1lb to go till your in the 30's and
:bliss: Sleekandclean getting into the 170's
I'm so jealous :p

:bliss: WE LOST 25LBS THIS WEEK :bliss:

WOOOHOOO everyone u did great i still cant believe im on clound nine at mintue

lol im here just in shock i said last week i cudnt believe i only lost 2lbs well this week ive lost
10lbs woohooowoohoooo
cant believe it thats a total of 23lbs in 3 weeks wooohooo so pleased think ill treat myself tomorrow to something nice and shiney lol
WHOO HOO thats fantastic news, 23 lbs in 3 weeks in amazing :)

Whoo ho i got star, im gunna wear it with pride lol, althgouh i do feel abit like i dont deserve it, if i didnt cheat on holiday then i wouldnt have had this big loss but at least it off now :)

Hey folks - congrats on all those numbers going down, that's fabulous!

I'm going to a leaving do tonight, and I know there will be yummy things. I'll eat a salady meal so I'm full and not hungry, and hope I don't offend.

I'm also going to have an ebay clear out - I've got FAR to much stuff and I want to redecorate the bedroom to classy boudoir rather than colour explosion (the walls are all different - 2 white, one blue, one yellow, one pink and one orange with purple radiators and lilac and blue doors.

So I guess it will be clothes and shoes and more shoes and other random things.

It will be worth it!

How are we all today - you guys have been very very quiet lately.

Did the porridge monster get you?

Morning Shadaca, it has been quiet round here hasn't it, my excuse is I've been very tired this week and sleeping a lot :p, finished my current role in work yesterday, so that was a bit of an emotional rollercoaster, but moving onwards and forwards from here.

Boy oh Boy thats a heck of a lot of colours (and walls) in one room :giggle: it sounds like a rainbow explosion...I've always wanted to sell things on ebay but never get round to it.

I got up and went to the gym this morning, first time in over two months :eek:, my body feels shattered, it doesn't know whats happening...only did weights and a bit of cardio warm up and cool down...I hate the cardio machines in gyms, I'm sat on sofa having my morning shake and bit of bar, and later I'm going to bring my two dogs for a walk (including team mascot Ellie :p), thats my way of getting cardio in. Surprise Surprise the weather over here is gorgeous today.

Hope everyone is going good this week :p

Happy Sunday folks

How are we? I'm looking forward to a new week - this one has been a bit hair raising.

This week I really need to get a job, tidy my house and loose lots of weight. I have two planned occasions coming up where I have to eat, so I want to be as thin as I can before hand!

What are you all up to this week? :D

HEY SOZ I HAVENT BEEN AROUND, IVE BEEN REALLY REALLY ILL. i DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH ME, IT STARTED FRIDAY AND BASICALLY IVE HAD THE WORST STOMACH PAINS U CAN IMAGIINE AND HAVE BEEN THROWING UP FOR 2 DAYS STRAIGHT, SO FAR IVE NOT BEEN SICK FOR ALMOST 4 HOURS TODAY SO IM HOPING IM ON THE MEND BUT I FEEL WEEK AND DEHYDRATED, I HAVNT SLEPT RIGHT FRIDAY. lAT NIGHT I WAS SO BAD THAT I ENDED UP COLLAPSING IN THE BATHROOM. :(

HEY SOZ I HAVENT BEEN AROUND, IVE BEEN REALLY REALLY ILL. i DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH ME, IT STARTED FRIDAY AND BASICALLY IVE HAD THE WORST STOMACH PAINS U CAN IMAGIINE AND HAVE BEEN THROWING UP FOR 2 DAYS STRAIGHT, SO FAR IVE NOT BEEN SICK FOR ALMOST 4 HOURS TODAY SO IM HOPING IM ON THE MEND BUT I FEEL WEEK AND DEHYDRATED, I HAVNT SLEPT RIGHT FRIDAY. lAT NIGHT I WAS SO BAD THAT I ENDED UP COLLAPSING IN THE BATHROOM. :(

OMG this sounds desperate, have you been to a doctor, its a long time to be ill. I really hope your on the mend, take care of yourself :grouphugg:

Oh no - you must get to a doc! that isn't right. We had a bug like that at work a few weeks back, it was horrid - so please please get better - and keep drinking!

Hey, ive just woke up since my last post lol, im feeling a little bit better, i think my sickness has stopped im just feeling really weak, :(

Hey Chalack, glad to see you're still alive! That sounds dreadful. I also had severe tummy pains last night. I was doubled up in pain and had to lie down for a few hours to let it pass. It was like nothing I've ever experienced. I'm blaming the porridge:jelous: followed by a coke zero....

As my CDC is away until Thurs and I actually got 1 day less supplies than I need I am contemplating how to get the next 2 porridges down the hatchet with the least amount of pain over then next few days.... any suggestions welcome. I think I'm going to go 1 less shake a day m/t/w and have chicken and salad as replacement as well as a multi vitamin... does this sound OK?

Shadaca - good luck job hunting this week.

Hey kid... in the post!

So whassup today dudettes? I've had all my shakes today so it's going to be ss+ with some crusty fish later.

I'm really missing jacket tats today. It makes me sad. It will be bonfire night soon and I'll just have to have one.

Are you all having a great day?

BB- how's your new position working out?

Hi Ladies, wow another one of us with stomach cramps, not good, not good at all :eek: New job was grand, boys oh boys its soooo much quieter than my other role, but eh at least the stress levels will reduce and thats gotta be good. Everybody was really nice today, my last week manager came down to my new desk this morning, to wish me well and apologise for missing catching me last friday...so that was lovely and restored my faith in him :p its nice to be nice :giggle:

I got up and went into the office for 8.30 instead of my usual 10am start, gonna try that for a while cuz I want to get out early in the evenings too, home on the sofa now and I'm absolutely shattered and its only 7ish :p

Hi Ladies, wow another one of us with stomach cramps, not good, not good at all :eek: New job was grand, boys oh boys its soooo much quieter than my other role, but eh at least the stress levels will reduce and thats gotta be good. Everybody was really nice today, my last week manager came down to my new desk this morning, to wish me well and apologise for missing catching me last friday...so that was lovely and restored my faith in him :p its nice to be nice :giggle:

I got up and went into the office for 8.30 instead of my usual 10am start, gonna try that for a while cuz I want to get out early in the evenings too, home on the sofa now and I'm absolutely shattered and its only 7ish :p

im glad to hear ur new job is going well hun

i know i not been around much but got alot going on but ive been good and sticking to ss or ss+ not been to great today as i have an ear infection and ive got cramp so think it must be ttom due:cry:so its a bath and bed for me got alot to do tomorrow and have to see hubby sometime this week which im not looking forward to but it got to be done talk soon

OMG were all so ill !!!! there must be a big goin around, anyways i got some crappy news 4 u guys, went to my docs today and i have an infection in my bowels which means im on antibiotics and i have to take them with food but dont worry ive decided to have food todays with my pills just so they can get into my system and start working them im gunna just take them after my shakes for the next weeks, i cant come of this diet for a whole week there no way, ill not let you lot down when your all doing so great. x

Aww hun - well atleast you are on the mend, and I hope the drugs get to work soon.

I've got weigh in tom, and I've not cheated, but I don't feel thinner. I've got a few planned meals offin the next few weeks, so I'm trying to loose as much as I can first!

OMG were all so ill !!!! there must be a big goin around, anyways i got some crappy news 4 u guys, went to my docs today and i have an infection in my bowels which means im on antibiotics and i have to take them with food but dont worry ive decided to have food todays with my pills just so they can get into my system and start working them im gunna just take them after my shakes for the next weeks, i cant come of this diet for a whole week there no way, ill not let you lot down when your all doing so great. x

arh hun hope u feel better soon but be careful

Back