Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

Aww hun - well atleast you are on the mend, and I hope the drugs get to work soon.

I've got weigh in tom, and I've not cheated, but I don't feel thinner. I've got a few planned meals offin the next few weeks, so I'm trying to loose as much as I can first!

hope u have a great weigh in hun

Thanks - I'm still aiming for shoes each stone - but I know it won't be quite this week... maybe the week after next though.

hi so hows everyone doing? ive notice not much talking been going on betweens us latley hope everyones ok and finding sticking to plan ok if ur not i hope ur not being too naughty:D

ive been good and think its the only thing thats going right at the moment but at least i can say at the end im not fat anymore lol

Hurrah! Well done for not being fat anymore.

I guess we are all busy ladies, but never fear - just cos I don't say much don't mean I don't care.

It usually means i've got distracted by something sparkly!

hi so hows everyone doing? ive notice not much talking been going on betweens us latley hope everyones ok and finding sticking to plan ok if ur not i hope ur not being too naughty:D

ive been good and think its the only thing thats going right at the moment but at least i can say at the end im not fat anymore lol

Hi DD, I'm same as Shadaca, I may not be saying much at the minute, but for me I'm a lurker sometimes, if someone calls I'll come running, I've just not got a lot of good news recently so I'm doing the, if ya've nothing good to say, say nothing :giggle:

Is now a good time to admit that I'm struggling on the plan, have been for a few weeks now, hence last weeks gain, and me thinks I'm in for another gain this week too :eek::eek: me don't think I'm ever gonna get a star :eek: As long as the team don't give up on me, then I'll not give up on the team :wave_cry: or myself for that matter.

Hurrah! Well done for not being fat anymore.

I guess we are all busy ladies, but never fear - just cos I don't say much don't mean I don't care.

It usually means i've got distracted by something sparkly!

well im still fat AT THE MOMENT BUT WONT BE SOON is my new way of thinking and yeh i get distracted very easily by nice sparkly things too

Hi DD, I'm same as Shadaca, I may not be saying much at the minute, but for me I'm a lurker sometimes, if someone calls I'll come running, I've just not got a lot of good news recently so I'm doing the, if ya've nothing good to say, say nothing :giggle:

Is now a good time to admit that I'm struggling on the plan, have been for a few weeks now, hence last weeks gain, and me thinks I'm in for another gain this week too :eek::eek: me don't think I'm ever gonna get a star :eek: As long as the team don't give up on me, then I'll not give up on the team :wave_cry: or myself for that matter.

hun we wont as we all know what its like to stick too it but as long as u keep trying thats the main thing and yes i sure u will get a star one day might just give u one for ur coloured writing lol

Just wrote a massive catch up post and lost it....

Big shout out to Shadaca :party0019:
:thankyou: darling you're the gem in my life right now I got home to my 6 choccie packs tonight and boy was I glad to see them - whizzed 2 up straight away! I posted 2 porridge this morning and will grab some more from my cdc this thurs to keep you in gruel supply next week!

Sooooo hungry tonight I almost :eat: my flatmate! I do this thing called Streeto once a month from Sept-May- it's basically street orienteering and it's a lot of fun but we run about 8km in an hour and boy I thought I was gonna die the last 4 minutes of it. I'm also in extreme ketosis (is anyone else addicted to ketostix?:eek:) but guzzled about 5 Litres water already today. Very pleased with myself though and happy to be back running again although thought it was gonna suck.

BBlilsis you hang on in there buddy, tell us what you need. Do you need :whoopass:eek:r :hug99:? I'm good at both I think so you just say the word! It's a funny old diet but it's great when you're in the zone and tough when you're out. Try and sit down and remember the times you were in and how you knew you were and try and replicate that. My motivation seems to change from week to week but little slip ups don't seem to leave me in meltdowns anymore which I am grateful for at least. Just let us know what you need and we'll see if we can assist. And give the team mascot a cuddle and rub her bellie for luck!

Chalack - sorry to hear about your bowel nasties, did the doc think it was diet related or just random? If you need to come off the diet to sort your health then don't for one minute think you're letting us down. Please make sure your health takes precedent and I hope you feel good again soon.

DD I've been doing lots of things to distract myself from food lately and that's why not been around much but I love how as we near Thursday everyone pops up!! Looking forward to weigh in with CDC this week. Worried about the last weigh in being on different scales though and worried about being dissapointed... even though I KNOW I have lost. It's funny how your mind plays games.... OK HOTTIES Goodnight - see you for weigh in on Thurs!!

Hey you... Glad they got their in one piece - Should be 7 unless I miscounted or the postman ate one! (nom nom).

I've just been for my weigh in and lost 5lbs. Very happy cos I thought last week was the start of the law of diminishing returns kicking in. Off now to update my ticker!

And I've just noticed...

It's time for new goals! I'm 16 something already, so need to think of new ones...

Watch this space!

Oh no - I've lost my ticker!

Anyway - officially...

Last Week : 240.5
This Week : 235.5
Loss : 5 lbs

Thank you!
I'm very chuffed - so now I'm going to sit down to some ice cream and a nice Christian Bale... He's so pretty!

Oh no - I've lost my ticker!

Anyway - officially...

Last Week : 240.5
This Week : 235.5
Loss : 5 lbs

Wow Shadaca, your doing absolutely brilliant....another 2.08% of a loss :wow: plus hope ya don't mind me pointing this out, but since we all gathered on this team, YOU'VE LOST A WHOPPING 9.6% overall...
:bliss: WELL DONE :bliss:

Big shout out to Shadaca :party0019:
:thankyou: darling you're the gem in my life right now I got home to my 6 choccie packs tonight and boy was I glad to see them - whizzed 2 up straight away! I posted 2 porridge this morning and will grab some more from my cdc this thurs to keep you in gruel supply next week!

Sooooo hungry tonight I almost :eat: my flatmate! I do this thing called Streeto once a month from Sept-May- it's basically street orienteering and it's a lot of fun but we run about 8km in an hour and boy I thought I was gonna die the last 4 minutes of it. I'm also in extreme ketosis (is anyone else addicted to ketostix?:eek:) but guzzled about 5 Litres water already today. Very pleased with myself though and happy to be back running again although thought it was gonna suck.

BBlilsis you hang on in there buddy, tell us what you need. Do you need :whoopass:eek:r :hug99:? I'm good at both I think so you just say the word! It's a funny old diet but it's great when you're in the zone and tough when you're out. Try and sit down and remember the times you were in and how you knew you were and try and replicate that. My motivation seems to change from week to week but little slip ups don't seem to leave me in meltdowns anymore which I am grateful for at least. Just let us know what you need and we'll see if we can assist. And give the team mascot a cuddle and rub her bellie for luck!

Chalack - sorry to hear about your bowel nasties, did the doc think it was diet related or just random? If you need to come off the diet to sort your health then don't for one minute think you're letting us down. Please make sure your health takes precedent and I hope you feel good again soon.

DD I've been doing lots of things to distract myself from food lately and that's why not been around much but I love how as we near Thursday everyone pops up!! Looking forward to weigh in with CDC this week. Worried about the last weigh in being on different scales though and worried about being dissapointed... even though I KNOW I have lost. It's funny how your mind plays games.... OK HOTTIES Goodnight - see you for weigh in on Thurs!!

Hey, i did tell my doc about the diet but she didnt say whether she thought it was diet related or not, im still waiting for blood tests to come back. I think ive just had a really bad bug and over the last month ive been on and off my diet with the holiday and what have you so i dont hink thats helped much but im DEFINATLY DEFINATY not comeing off the diet im still hangin in there and ill be over it soon ( i hope):)

Hey you... Glad they got their in one piece - Should be 7 unless I miscounted or the postman ate one! (nom nom).

I've just been for my weigh in and lost 5lbs. Very happy cos I thought last week was the start of the law of diminishing returns kicking in. Off now to update my ticker!
haha - me and my sad math skills again! So funny :giggle:I've now just realised why/how I put on so much weight because I don't 'count' things properly!! Like, one in the mouth, 2 in the pot is probably more like 10 in the mouth 1 in the pot or 20 in mouth half a teaspoon in pot!! hehe

So yes Shadaca - I got 7. Because I ate 2 almost straight away (piggy wiggy I am) and only counted it as 1 meal.... gosh I am starting to wonder if maybe that's why I was missing a day... not that I didn't get it to start with but I've been slipping in an extra tetra here and there.... :eek: oh deary me, that's probabaly it! I am going to be so conscious of that now. I bet I do it with food also... golly gosh all these things I'm learing about....

Anyway we did some new flatmate hunting tonight (well they came to us so we didn't have to hunt them). And now I am cutting my ketostix in half so I can economise my addiction ;)

Shadaca you're weight loss is amazing - you should be very proud of yourself :scale::party0023:
I hope I hope I hope I hope I have a really great loss this week. I feel really slim in some ways and not in others. My flatmate commented tonight and I didn't get defensive about it so I'm changing in my head I think...

Hey BB I hope you're having a good day today. Are you finding the new job a good distraction?

I was more worried errant postman had run away with your chocolate than you not counting! I'm amazed that they didn't burst out of the envelope - I used all the sticky tape that I could find!

Yay for new flatmates! I really must get job so I can get another boat, living on land ain't suited to us bohemians!

Morning folks - and thank you for my porridge - Is yummy yummy yummy!

Back