Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

SaC so sorry to hear your sad news. Hope you're okay!:hug99: You know where we are if you need us.

BB glad you're enjoying your trip. I wish I could just do something like that on the spur of the moment, but I have to plan everything to the nth degree first.

Last edited:
Ok peeps, just quickly updating the scores, whilst I wait for Debs, I've to finish off last weeks %, I'm embarrassed to accept a
2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp
for last week, cuz in my mind it was only my regain being lost again :( but it gets messy if we start that :giggle: a loss is a loss, oh and Sally I've to double check your %loss when I get home, I just remember that it was defo 4.?% which is fantastic :bliss:

i'm happy to report that I maintained this week, weighed on Debs scales this morning, I'm in the Pink, in the Zone and raring for a great loss for week 8.

Can the rest of you post your scores in the agreed format, and i'll either update later tonight when i'm back in the Emerald Isle, or tomorrow for sure....

Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 (Week 7)

BBlilsis- 197.5 to 197.5= -0 = -0 %
W6

Chalack- 266 to ? = ? = ? %
W4
Doubledumpling- 319 to ? = ? = -?%
Shadaca- 232 to ? = - ? = - ? %
W2
W3
W5

Sleekandclean- 176 to ? = - ? = - ? %
Surfhunny- 203 to 194 = -9 = 4.31?? %
W1

Team total so far - ? to ? = ? = ??%

============================================

Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 (Week 6)

BBlilsis- 201.5 to 197.5= -4 = -1.99%
W6

Chalack- 255 to 266 = +11 = +4.31 %
W4
Shadaca- 235.5 to 232 = -3.5 = -1.49%
W2
W3
W5

Sleekandclean- 177 to 176 = -1 = -0.56%
Surfhunny- 206.75 to 203 = -3.75 = 1.81 %
W1

Team total so far - 1394.75 to ? = ? = ??%

Sorry kids - and this will be brief - I've only got 2 secs...

I can't remember numbers cos I'm not at home with my chart, but I only lost 1 and a half pounds this week.

hopefully I'll be here with more time later, and do it in the proper format. Having chaos this week, and not in control atall.

mwah
XXX

SaC official weigh-in

Last Week : 176
This Week : 174
Loss : 2 lbs

Woohoo!!:D

So I made peace with the scales before I got on them tonight and decided it didn't matter what they said this diet is the best there is with the quickest results and the scales are a tiny part. I'm feeling better in all my clothers minute by minute every day so that's good enough for me.

Hope you're all doing well. We've all gone quiet again but I think it's a strangely busy and cold time of year :gen125:

BTW I just edited my ticker to include my very first weigh-in which I did 2 weeks before I actually started with this CDC and did my own version of the diet. Just wanted to see how far I've come in 2 months rather than always mentally adding it up. I'm half a pesky pound away from half way to goal now that I've done that!! tehe

I'm half a pesky pound away from half way to goal now that I've done that!! tehe

:giggle:I reckon when you wake up tomorrow you'll be exactly half way!!! I'm desperate to lose 3lbs this week so that my BMI gets under 30 and I'm no longer obese. My scales aren't co-operating tho.

That's one thing about this diet I don't understand. I stick to it 100% religiously:innocent0002: and I just don't understand why I don't lose in a consistent manner. It's big one week small the next. I don't mind cos it all evens out in the end AND it's still more per week than I ever lost on Slimming World so I still love the diet, it just baffles me.:confused:

I went and bought some new jumpers today and I've only dropped one dress size on my top half, but I've dropped 2 almost 3 on my bottom half. I'm going to be top heavy if my t*ts don't catch up with my a*s!! :giggle:

Morning Ladies, well I'm back home :(, ah no I'm happy, I had a great time over the past few days, but its always good to get home too :p Ok, I've been doing my number crunching, so just finalising Week 6's numbers down below and updating the scores so far for week 7....DD and Chalack, I hope your both well, but its that time again :p can you post your scores so I can close off week 7....

Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 (Week 7)

BBlilsis- 197.5 to 197.5= -0 = -0%
W6

Chalack- 266 to ? = ? = ? %
W4
Shadaca- 232 to 230.5 = -1.5 = -0.65%
W2
W3
W5

Sleekandclean- 176 to 174 = -2= -1.14%
Surfhunny- 203 to 194 = -9 = 4.43%
W1

Team total so far - ? to ? = ? = ??%

============================================

Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 (Week 6)

BBlilsis- 201.5 to 197.5= -4 = -1.99%
W6

Chalack- 255 to 266 = +11 = +4.31 %
W4
Doubledumpling- 319 to 319 = -0 = -0%
Shadaca- 235.5 to 232 = -3.5 = -1.49%
W2
W3
W5

Sleekandclean- 177 to 176 = -1 = -0.56%
Surfhunny- 206.75 to 203 = -3.75 = 1.81 %
W1

Team total so far - 1394.75 to 1393.5 = -1.3 = -0.09% :eek:

P.S....Team mascot Ellie, had her end of two month weigh in this morning and I'm proud to post her results..

Ellie - 3.2kg to 2.95kg = - 0.25kg = -7.81% (-15.71% in total)

The vet is really pleased with her results, he had been expecting an average of 3% per month

hi BB sorry didnt get on sooner beeen so busy with work ( actual got some woohoo) well anyway ive stay the same again this week no lose which is ok because i have been finding it hard the last couple of weeks but im hopeing to get back on the wagon so to speak this week well got to run

well done to everyone hope ur all ok catch up soon xx

hey folks - again a brief hello - I've found the spare puter - but it's being difficult, so back to none.

I think I'm not going to make my next goal, which sucks, but hey ho, I'll cope. Love to you all
XXX

Hi, how is everyone? It seems a few of us are having computer problems:pcwhack:. My laptop is just about to give up the ghost. Luckily I was in a position to buy a new one yesterday. So I spent last night trying to transfer all my photos and files across onto my shiny new one before old faithful packed in completely. I can't complain too much though, cos I've had my old one for 4 years and it's got me through 2 Post Grad Certificates at uni!

Tonight I've finally worked out how to get connected to the internet. Yay:D. Now I no longer have to hang onto the plug while I'm typing so the computer doesn't switch itself off randomly.

This weather is aweful. Right now its pouring down, the wind is howling and it's freezing:gen125:!! The perfect night for sitting infront of the tv wrapped in a duvet with the fire on. I'd really love to top it all off with a hot chocolate:coffee:, but I've run out of chocolate shakes, so I'll have to make do with my porridge instead:eat:.

I'm having a bit of a grumpy :( day today, so I'm going to have a little whinge. If you don't feel like being whinged at, stop reading now!!

:argh:I'm very confused about this diet! I'm sticking to it 100%, I'm in ketosis all the time but when I've been on the scales just now I've actually put on weight!! It's not my TOTM or anything, I haven't done anything different to any other week. I'm so mad, cos it makes me wonder what the hell I'm putting myself through all this for!! I know deep down that it will even itself out and that I had a huge loss last week. I wasn't expecting that again, but I wasn't expecting to put on weight. I feel like I may as well have cheated, then at least I'd deserve to gain. :sigh:Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FED UP!!!!!!:needhug:

I hope everyone else has had a better day!!!!

hi BB sorry didnt get on sooner beeen so busy with work ( actual got some woohoo) well anyway ive stay the same again this week no lose which is ok because i have been finding it hard the last couple of weeks but im hopeing to get back on the wagon so to speak this week well got to run

well done to everyone hope ur all ok catch up soon xx

Hey DD, a maintain is good, try to pick an actual day for your jumping back up on the wagon, otherwise another week will pass, and those gains might start slipping in (believe me I know all about it :p)

hey folks - again a brief hello - I've found the spare puter - but it's being difficult, so back to none.

I think I'm not going to make my next goal, which sucks, but hey ho, I'll cope. Love to you all
XXX

:giggle: first I thought you were out gloffing, isn't that another meaning for puter, anyhows got there a few secs delay thats all.

Look at all the goals you have made already love, sometimes timelines go against us, but you will smash through that goal, maybe a little longer than you thought, but you'll get there :gen126:

:argh:I'm very confused about this diet! I'm sticking to it 100%, I'm in ketosis all the time but when I've been on the scales just now I've actually put on weight!! It's not my TOTM or anything, I haven't done anything different to any other week. I'm so mad, cos it makes me wonder what the hell I'm putting myself through all this for!! I know deep down that it will even itself out and that I had a huge loss last week. I wasn't expecting that again, but I wasn't expecting to put on weight. I feel like I may as well have cheated, then at least I'd deserve to gain. :sigh:Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FED UP!!!!!!:needhug:

I hope everyone else has had a better day!!!!

Hi Sally, gotta ask, what time of the day do you usually weigh and wearing what, if you take evening (heavier) V's morning (lighter), clothes/no clothes, liquid &food intake/ No liquid or food, would this help explain the gain, your post is evening time so I know that can be at least 2lb heavier than morning at least, more if wearing clothes.

Wee hint, stop scale hopping at different times of the day :p

Hope this helps

Chalack, can you post your results, the rules are, we are supposed to post on Thursdays or as close as possible, but its now Saturday and we've not heard from you all week (forgive me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember seeing anything from you), other team leaders are complaining that they can't submit their team scores because members don't post their results, so they've put a closing time as Sunday 6pm, its mean't to be a bit of fun for us all, but having it drag on day by day is a drag for me :eek:

To prove its not just me having a whinge, heres the thread...

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/61622-message-team-leaders.html

Last edited:
Hi Sally, gotta ask, what time of the day do you usually weigh and wearing what, if you take evening (heavier) V's morning (lighter), clothes/no clothes, liquid &food intake/ No liquid or food, would this help explain the gain, your post is evening time so I know that can be at least 2lb heavier than morning at least, more if wearing clothes.

Wee hint, stop scale hopping at different times of the day :p

Hope this helps

I always weigh myself when I get home frome work at 6 in the evening (after I've had a wee of course :giggle:). As I live in Jeans and t-shirts at the moment my clothes weigh the same everyday too. I'm sure I'll be fine, but I'm just feeling sorry for my self:cry:. I should probably just stop weighing myself during the week, but I can't help it.

I always weigh myself when I get home frome work at 6 in the evening (after I've had a wee of course :giggle:). As I live in Jeans and t-shirts at the moment my clothes weigh the same everyday too. I'm sure I'll be fine, but I'm just feeling sorry for my self:cry:. I should probably just stop weighing myself during the week, but I can't help it.

Hey Sal, tell me about it, I'm addicted to the scales so I know exactly what your talking about, we're women, it'll be the hormones moving about the body, just stay on program and you'll get your loss :p

:giggle:Yeah, if not this week, it'll be a biggy next week (I hope). I guess I'm just having an off day and feeling sorry for myself.:(

:giggle:Yeah, if not this week, it'll be a biggy next week (I hope). I guess I'm just having an off day and feeling sorry for myself.:(

:gen126: thats the girl, you can do it :gen126:

Thanks Lily. If I was due my totm I'd blame PMT for feeling so down - Ah what the heck I'll blame it anyway, and call it 'pre' premenstrual tension (PPMT).:rolleyes: At least I have a shiny new computer to play on, that cheers me up a bit.:character00148:

Hello my lovely ladies,

Just spent a few hours reading through the diary of a lovely bypasser. Was really fascinating.

What surprises me is her weight before surgery was only 3 stone heavier than my start weight.... I know everyone's journey is different and some don't get to hear of CD in time but really thought surgery would be an absolute last last last last resort.... was just surprised. Also the losses are not even as good as CD... this really is the best diet.

Sh - without a doubt your body is just doing a little jiggly bounce around before it settles on that 9lb loss for the week. It happens. You can feel thinner and weigh heavier... there's just no accounting for it but still we try ;)

I haven't owned scales for years now as I recall having verbal arguments with my last set whilst glaring at it from the toilet! Yes am totally stark raving. So now my addiction is ketostix :eek: It's less annoying than the scales because mostly I've done nothing to be out of ketosis so if (rarely) it doesn't show pink I know I haven't done anything wrong anyway and it'll show pink next time anyway... therefore you'd think with that reasoning I wouldn't need to use them!! But I love them :hug99:

Rightio well I have a half marathon to run tomorrow :help2: so must go catch some ZZZZZ's. It's going to be yuck, cold and painful but sometimes we just have to do the things that scare us most.

Will probably report in a few days as sleeps going to be highest on the agenda till Tuesday I think.

Nighty night!!

Back