Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

This evening I've been round to my Mum and Dad's and while I was there Dad got the photo box out of the cupboard. We had such a good laugh looking through them all. I found one from my 18th birthday, I'm sat in my pj's opening my prezzies and I'm thin!!! I've borrowed that pic and a couple of others from around that time to carry around with me for inspiration. Everytime I feel down or I feel like the scales aren't co-operating I'm gonna get these photos out and remind myself why I'm doing this.

I might even scan them in and put them on here - if I can work out how.

hun thats a great idea ive got one from my 18th where i had lost 3 stone and look fab on my firdge, cupboard door in my bedroom well al over to help me as i wont to look like that again

No Longer Obese - Woo Hoo!!!!

Hi girls, I've dragged myself off my :sick:sick bed and crawled to my weigh in. I didn't expect to have much of a loss because my scales said I'd stayed the same this week. After last weeks 9lbs I didn't expect much. :scale:BUT I was stunned to find out that I have actually lost 5lbs this week Yay. This takes my BMI below 30 and out of the Obese range, hooray, another milestone reached.:party0011:

Right I'm going back to my bed now, feeling really lousy - I wish I could have Lemsip :sigh:

Soz Lily, here's my weight loss in official form:

Last week: 194lbs
This week: 189lbs
Lost: -5lbs. :D

Hi girls, I've dragged myself off my :sick:sick bed and crawled to my weigh in. I didn't expect to have much of a loss because my scales said I'd stayed the same this week. After last weeks 9lbs I didn't expect much. :scale:BUT I was stunned to find out that I have actually lost 5lbs this week Yay. This takes my BMI below 30 and out of the Obese range, hooray, another milestone reached.:party0011:

Right I'm going back to my bed now, feeling really lousy - I wish I could have Lemsip :sigh:

Blooming Nora, what a fantastic result :bliss: seriously Surfhunny, you gotta do me a favour and share your secret with me, whats your typical day food/shakes and water wise, cuz I want some of what your having :giggle:

Well done, me thinks your defo in the running for another blooming STAR....

:scale:I don't really have a secret, just developed some amazing will power from somewhere. A typical (everyday infact) day for me is this::eat:
Breakie - Shake:D
Lunch - Shake or bar:D
Dinner - Porridge or shake.:D

Thats it, nothing else apart from :tear_drop:water:tear_drop: passes my lips - ever!! I barely exercise anymore either so thats not it. I do have a fairly active job tho. I take one week at a time, never looking at how long this will take (depressing). When other people around me are eating chocolate and crisps I just think 'ha, rather your hips than mine'.

But I do have a huge confession:whistle:. I have been stock piling Cadbury's Wispa's. I love them and I think they've brought them back as a limited edition again, so incase I miss out I've been buying them everytime I go to the shop. :gimi:They're in a box in my kitchen, out of sight out of mind. Bring on my target weight!!:D

:scale:I don't really have a secret, just developed some amazing will power from somewhere. A typical (everyday infact) day for me is this::eat:
Breakie - Shake:D
Lunch - Shake or bar:D
Dinner - Porridge or shake.:D

Thats it, nothing else apart from :tear_drop:water:tear_drop: passes my lips - ever!! I barely exercise anymore either so thats not it. I do have a fairly active job tho. I take one week at a time, never looking at how long this will take (depressing). When other people around me are eating chocolate and crisps I just think 'ha, rather your hips than mine'.

But I do have a huge confession:whistle:. I have been stock piling Cadbury's Wispa's. I love them and I think they've brought them back as a limited edition again, so incase I miss out I've been buying them everytime I go to the shop. :gimi:They're in a box in my kitchen, out of sight out of mind. Bring on my target weight!!:D

Thanx for that, well whatever it is, its working for ya, i'm right behind ya, I weighed in at 194 this morning, I'm sooo back in the zone, its brilliant, me thinks WEEK 8 is gonna be Team 8's week :giggle: Come on team, lets show them the week belongs to us :girlpower:

:party0011:Yeah go Team 8!!!!!!:party0011:

They are limited edition?! :eek:
I need a shop...NOW!

Fabulous job again Surfhunny! And congrats on your overweight status!! :p

BB - yay for being back in the zone hun!

Debbiemac - I think Surfhunny's started something... have noticed those bars in my fridge the past few nights and my flatmate said they were her all time favourite and they're back so she's stoked... just told her they're limited edition and she put her coat on and ran out the door :rotflmao: it's 11.50pm!! She LOVES them obviously. Not sure if we have a 24 hour shop nearby but will be drilling her for the details in the morning! :rotflmao:

OMG a wispas i love love love them mmmmm if i had them in house though i would eat them but think stocking up is a good idea might have to get a few (dozen):D and keep them at folks place mmm me thinks im going shopping today lol

i think that is a bad idea other wise ill end up starting all over again arh well never mind back to the water

hope everyone ok im getting there just trying to keep busy

Fabulous job again Surfhunny! And congrats on your overweight status!! :p

BB - yay for being back in the zone hun!

Debbiemac - I think Surfhunny's started something... have noticed those bars in my fridge the past few nights and my flatmate said they were her all time favourite and they're back so she's stoked... just told her they're limited edition and she put her coat on and ran out the door :rotflmao: it's 11.50pm!! She LOVES them obviously. Not sure if we have a 24 hour shop nearby but will be drilling her for the details in the morning! :rotflmao:

Unfortunately i am like a chocoholic without an AA class, I can't have even a whiff of chocolate near the house, never mind stockpiling it in the fridge :p

Hie everyone, sorry ive not been around much ive been havin an awful time, my internet has been down for awhile so i havent been able to get on here and on top of it all ive blown my diet, i managed to do 12 weeks onss and then blew it so im really really struggleing to get back on it im so pissed off with myself. Im going to see my cdc tongith to talk to hher and get some more packs so fingers crossed i plan on starting it again tomox with NO exceptions. Well done to you all on your weigh losses there great i hope ill have a decent loss next week :)

Hie everyone, sorry ive not been around much ive been havin an awful time, my internet has been down for awhile so i havent been able to get on here and on top of it all ive blown my diet, i managed to do 12 weeks onss and then blew it so im really really struggleing to get back on it im so pissed off with myself. Im going to see my cdc tongith to talk to hher and get some more packs so fingers crossed i plan on starting it again tomox with NO exceptions. Well done to you all on your weigh losses there great i hope ill have a decent loss next week :)

Hi Chalack, great to have you back, lets hope your CDC will be able to help you get back on track, if you need anything at all, just ask one of us, thats what we're here for :p

:welcome:Hey, welcome back Chalack!! I hope your chat with your CDC goes well! And we're always here if you need us.:grouphugg:Sending you some good weight loss vibes:vibes:to help you get back on track. xxx

I really do seem to have started something with the Wispa's don't I?:giggle: I hope I'm wrong about them being limited edition, but I can't take the risk that they won't be there once I can eat normally again. And I've just heard a rumour on Facebook that they're discontinuing Double Deckers as well due to declining sales :wave_cry:, so it looks like I'm going to have to add them to my Wispa mountain!!! Eeish, I go on a diet for 8 weeks and they try to discontinue my chocolate (didn't realise I bought that much :giggle:)

Yeah same goes for me, I'm on under Sally Lorna Moore (the only time I get to use my Sunday name;)).

Chalack, I've just added you by the way. xx

hi everyone how u all doing it been a funny day today i was in town shopping and i saw my hubbys mother she ran away from me and i mean ran she saw me stopped looked again then turn and ran my friend pissed herself mmm im confused this is the woman who always has something to say and always said it would end i thought at least she would say i told you so

i just cant believe it had to call my mother and tell she thought it was funny too said not to worry about it and i know i should but mmmmm strange oh and also had a funny call of hubby about how we need to sort out the money side of things i said what u mean he said well mycredit card and the loan in my name i told him he could pay it as i have the house and my own credit card and loan mind i didnt tell him that my dads paid them for me and im to pay him back when i get on my feet but still did he really think i would say ok ill pay half stupid man well anyway thats my rant hope ur all well

hi everyone how u all doing it been a funny day today i was in town shopping and i saw my hubbys mother she ran away from me and i mean ran she saw me stopped looked again then turn and ran my friend pissed herself mmm im confused this is the woman who always has something to say and always said it would end i thought at least she would say i told you so

i just cant believe it had to call my mother and tell she thought it was funny too said not to worry about it and i know i should but mmmmm strange oh and also had a funny call of hubby about how we need to sort out the money side of things i said what u mean he said well mycredit card and the loan in my name i told him he could pay it as i have the house and my own credit card and loan mind i didnt tell him that my dads paid them for me and im to pay him back when i get on my feet but still did he really think i would say ok ill pay half stupid man well anyway thats my rant hope ur all well

Hi DD, I think your ex's mum ran away because she knows what a plank her son is being, and can't face the embarrassment:ashamed0005:. And she's just made herself look stupid. I think you did the right thing about the loan and credit card too, you can do without all that hassle!! :clap: Keep strong chicken, you'll get through this!:princess:

Hi DD, I think your ex's mum ran away because she knows what a plank her son is being, and can't face the embarrassment:ashamed0005:. And she's just made herself look stupid. I think you did the right thing about the loan and credit card too, you can do without all that hassle!! :clap: Keep strong chicken, you'll get through this!:princess:

I second this :giggle: (thanks for typing it Surfy...saved me :giggle:) not that I've a lot on my plate at the moment

I've got plenty of time on my hands today Lily, I got sent home from work on Monday with a streaming cold and was going to go back today, but I decided to stay off one more day to make sure I was completely better. At 9ish I felt slightly guilty, but if I'd gone back today I'd be no good, as my job is quite physically demanding. Sounds like I'm making excuses, i'm not really...

Back