Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

Team 8 still did GR8 but not as great as previously stated!!

OK - think it's past my bed time as making all sorts of embaresing (sp?) errors!!

I was using my fandangled spreadsheet to do my calculations and must have been so excited by my weight loss this week, didn't remove a couple of sums already in there! LOL - anyway I had mine and Chalack's wrong and therefore bragged to the rest of the teams waaaaayyyy too early!!

Lily - putting you back in the drivers seat for posting our results next week while I go hide behind my couch..... :hide:

Awww u have made me feel mean now i just thought bloomin eck she must be like 4 stone lol i still thought the end result was the same xxx

No don't feel bad Janie, I am so please I realised tonight while most normal people asleep and too much damage done!!

Can you imagine if Team 8 won for the week and everyone was congratulating us and then we realise a couple of days later....

OMG - I would be horrified!! LOL - am slinking off to bed now!

No don't feel bad Janie, I am so please I realised tonight while most normal people asleep and too much damage done!!

Can you imagine if Team 8 won for the week and everyone was congratulating us and then we realise a couple of days later....

OMG - I would be horrified!! LOL - am slinking off to bed now!

Hiya Slinky ;) don't you be worrying about it, I think our losses are great, we're a great team, who pull together...roll on week 2..then we'll show em :D

Janie's a pal, its good she helps us get started on this path {{{sssssh shes on another team, so we will whip her ass in a week or two :p}}}

Wow - Ive really got something to live up to here!

That's lots and lots of lbs!

Way to go guys! Good times!

hi hows everyone doing well day1 of restart went fab and im sitting here in pjs with my glass of water while my hubbys out for the night but never mind ill go shopping tomorrow with the credit card lol

i cant believe our weight loss this wk its fab well done everyone xxx

Hi Ladies, great to hear your doing well....

i've got a confession, i've had a very bad 24hrs workwise and I've slipped a little on my diet,,,but I'm already fully back up on SoleSource, it will slow my losses for a day or so, but hopefully I'll still get a good loss this week :eek:

I'll not let the team down...promise :p

Hi Ladies, great to hear your doing well....

i've got a confession, i've had a very bad 24hrs workwise and I've slipped a little on my diet,,,but I'm already fully back up on SoleSource, it will slow my losses for a day or so, but hopefully I'll still get a good loss this week :eek:

:whip: there ur kick up the butt lol no hun dont worry about it it happens.

to be honest sitting here myself wishing i had said i wud go out now but im not going to lose the weight even if it kills me lol

wheres everyone tonight eme all bored by myself ill have to highjack another team then well for the night lol lol

Hey dd - s&c here to the rescue! Been lurking around the www finding all sorts of things to keep me entertained. Amazon is making a killing out of me at the moment with all the books I am buying!

What're your plans for the long weekend? Some friends and I were thinking of heading to Alton Towers at some stage to be big kids if the weather holds out.... will see. Other than that going to cycle to a bookshop in town and hang out (think I have a book problem at the mo!) :eek:

not much hun im in hidin as all my friends are going out on the drink or havin partys and im just not strong enough yet.

think ill be giving the old book shelve a dusting this weekend myself if not a good dvd is calling lol been ebaying toinght looking for a few things

hi girls, I've come online, and i'm in better form tonight

WOOHOO pleased to hear ur better so hun what plans u got for the weekend

jaysus, I'm feeling a bit better, but not enough that I'm making any plans :eek:

Hello all, ive got a feeling im gunna have a bad week :(

You gotta nip that feeling in the bud, what can you do to change that to having a good week ?:p

Well first of all im havin a party tomoz cus there blowing up the cooling towers in sheffield and u can see it from my house so havin loads of ppl round that will be drinking and stuffing there faces lol and then on monday im going on holiday and its all inclusive.

Back