Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

Well first of all im havin a party tomoz cus there blowing up the cooling towers in sheffield and u can see it from my house so havin loads of ppl round that will be drinking and stuffing there faces lol and then on monday im going on holiday and its all inclusive.

jaysus why did you join the challenge, if you knew you weren't even going to be dieting ?? its gonna affect our score next week to ya know , sorry if this seems harsh, but I've got to ask ????

jaysus why did you join the challenge, if you knew you weren't even going to be dieting ?? its gonna affect our score next week to ya know , sorry if this seems harsh, but I've got to ask ????

u go girl lol see was right to make u team leader lol lol

I joined because i have every intention of staying on the diet i was just saying that its gunna be a hard week for me!

u go girl lol see was right to make u team leader lol lol

:giggle: i'm as honest with myself, so I have to say what I'm thinking...its a fair question...i felt really guilty breaking my diet yesterday, but it wasn't a planned break, it was cuz of a stupid reaction to some bad sh*t that happened to me, but I'm sat here with a choc shake getting straight back up on it. Plan on walkng my dogs tomorrow, I'm going to have a good loss this week, no matter what :giggle:

well you don't look it in your photo :p

hows your diet going, are you happy

that photo hun was taking 4 years ago but i love it the only one i look good on lol

yeh its going good im in hiding while my hubby and friends are out on the town drinking im sitting here in pjs online with u how good am i lol

:giggle: i'm as honest with myself, so I have to say what I'm thinking...its a fair question...i felt really guilty breaking my diet yesterday, but it wasn't a planned break, it was cuz of a stupid reaction to some bad sh*t that happened to me, but I'm sat here with a choc shake getting straight back up on it. Plan on walkng my dogs tomorrow, I'm going to have a good loss this week, no matter what :giggle:

its all we can do lilly if not we ll fail and as hubby says it not an option

I joined because i have every intention of staying on the diet i was just saying that its gunna be a hard week for me!

hey we're here to support you through your challenges...i took from your posting, that you were just openly admitting to not dieting at the party and your all inclusive holiday.

Your losses to date are fantastic, you should have big :D after each week loss, even the 3 and 4's, i'd love to lose 7lbs in two weeks

that photo hun was taking 4 years ago but i love it the only one i look good on lol

yeh its going good im in hiding while my hubby and friends are out on the town drinking im sitting here in pjs online with u how good am i lol

good girl, I find it easier to avoid the social stuff too.... I have this mantra in my head..

"Small sacrifices for short periods equal long term happiness"

i have too lilly ive taken a year off work to try and get myself sorted with the weight and to start trying for a baby in the new year well its not really off work im just working for myself now so its alot less stress and more time for me and the diet

i have too lilly ive taken a year off work to try and get myself sorted with the weight and to start trying for a baby in the new year well its not really off work im just working for myself now so its alot less stress and more time for me and the diet

Wow, I'd love to work for myself,,my company are slowly killing me...I say big corporations poison people:cool:

hey we're here to support you through your challenges...i took from your posting, that you were just openly admitting to not dieting at the party and your all inclusive holiday.

Your losses to date are fantastic, you should have big :D after each week loss, even the 3 and 4's, i'd love to lose 7lbs in two weeks

I am happy with my losses im just soooo impatient lol if i have a good loss one week i get so mad if its only 3 pounds lol, i think ie xpect to much :eek:

lol well its nothing great but i do it in my own time and at my own pace without all the **** and stress but i do miss the money lol

I am happy with my losses im just soooo impatient lol if i have a good loss one week i get so mad if its only 3 pounds lol, i think ie xpect to much :eek:

:giggle: I know that feeling, but CD say you can lose a stone a month, so thats 3.5lbs a week, so your doing amazing :D

My losses are slower, so I try to achieve 2.5lbs a week, anymore than that and I'm estatic :giggle:

right think we have to really go for it just been on the offical team weighin results thread and we re second from the bottom and well i think we all need a good kick up the butt as i though we were number 1 (not) but no we really need to do better than that right that my rant over with and com'on the team

right think we have to really go for it just been on the offical team weighin results thread and we re second from the bottom and well i think we all need a good kick up the butt as i though we were number 1 (not) but no we really need to do better than that right that my rant over with and com'on the team

WOO HOO you tell em girl :giggle: to be fair to us though, we joined in halve way through the week, we've got the 6 of us doing a full week this week, so I'm hopeful that we'll move up that Q in no time :D

WOO HOO you tell em girl :giggle: to be fair to us though, we joined in halve way through the week, we've got the 6 of us doing a full week this week, so I'm hopeful that we'll move up that Q in no time :D

:thankyou: to be honest was saying ti more to myself than the others but what the heck we all need a kick sometimes and im a little pissed off that im stuck in just got pic message of friend and they look like their having great time but ill have the last laugh whan im a size 12 with a body to die for lol well i can dream

Back