Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

Arh SH hope ur bathroom gets sorted without to much mess

well thats how i feel now oh gone i cnt wait to get the flat the way i want it ive have decieded to do the whole flat am going to get new kitchen and bathroom in as i only have a shower and want a bath and as i have a small bathroom oh never wanted it but as i have a spare room now (not full of his stuff) i can put towels and that in there and the kitchen i hate so getting new doors and worktop been the other day to price up and as my friends works for homebase im getting her discount so it not going to cost that much heheheh and for bathroom just need a new bath so i told my folks all i wanted for xmas was money to sort flat out and they going to give it me early and my nana has gave me some too im so lucky to have great people around that want to help

sorry for going on

Sounds great DD, it's quite liberating to decorate the oh out of the house, his taste is all gone now and it's just mine, mine, mine! Lol I'm the opposite to you in the bathroom stakes, I have a bath and would love to just have a shower cubicle, should we swap:giggle:?

Luckily my Dad has been round to inspect the flooded bathroom and he can fix the problem - yay! Luckily it hasn't gone through the ceiling or anything like that, phew. Had great fun ripping up the lino, very therapeutic. Been sat with the hairdryer on to try and dry it out a bit, and I've now got a towel carpet in there cos the floor is sticky:sign0137: from the lino glue - lovely. Hope I don't get visitors tomorrow.:giggle:

Feeling a lot happier :wavey: now that I know it's not going to cost the earth to fix the problem and I needed new flooring in the bathroom anyway - decision made.:eek:

Hi Girlies, just a quick note, to show I am still about,

DD well done, 14lbs is an amazing loss, and yep you've beat SAC to the star.....sorry SAC, so close this week :p, unless Chalack miracously turns up with a bigger loss of course, but I don't remember hearing from her recently :(

SAC, thanx for posting the weekly thread link, I've posted our results, cuz I may not be around tomorrow before six and I didn't want to risk missing the deadline a second week in a row. We're currently in third place :p

You all seem to be really busy right now, bit like myself, I'll catch up with you all in more detail soon..for now, take care of yourselves :gen126:

SH lol im pleased its not as big a job as u thought and at least u get new flooring yeh well i was telling my friend today about getting flat sorted and selling all oh stuff he didnt take and she was like oh so its really over dont u think its soon to be doing that maybe it is but i need to and its not like we re going to get back together and if im going to be staying in alot (as im doing cd till im thin and im going no where that will stop it lol) i want to look at nice rooms hehehe

but i was fair and text oh to say that if wanted anything he better come get it as its going on ebay he did come over but only wanted his post so that tells me hes not bothered so y should i be ( but i am) think this is going to be harder than i thought mmmm

hi BB glad to see ur ok and yeh on the star but u never know and chalack might post soon and she might have a bigger weight loss then me ( mind i hope not ) lol

Closing Scores for week 9,,,well done to DD for being this weeks STAR looser, and well done to the rest of us...we've lost an impressive 23lbs between 5 of us, Chalack seems to be AWOL ??

Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 (Week 9)

BBlilsis- 194 to 192.5 = -1.5 = -0.77
%
2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp
W6

Chalack- 266 to ? = -0= 0 %
W4
Doubledumpling- 319 to 305 = -14 = -4.39%
W9
Shadaca- 226 to 226 = -0 = -0%
W2
W3
W5 (no weigh in till next week)

Sleekandclean- 171 to 167 = -4 = -2.34%
Surfhunny- 189 to 186 = -3 = -1.59%
W1
W7
W8

Team total so far - 1365.5 to 1342.5 = -23 = - 1.68%

Hi girlies, I've had a better day today. My dad managed to fix the leak :tear_drop: and it wasn't a big job. I still need a new floor but I was getting one anyway, so it's just going to have to be put down sooner than I thought.

My mum has bought my some genius slippers, they're basically little feather duvets for my feet. So lovely and warm, I may finally have warm feet, just need some for my hands now:rolleyes:.

Well done us for doing so well in our weight losses this week. Especially you DD, you've really boosted our score Well Done!!!!!:grouphugg:

Attachments

• furry clouds.jpg
    furry clouds.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
love the slippers hun i think i might get some for myself as ive even more colder the last few days if that makes sense but the weathers not helping and yeh i got a star lets hope i can do it again next week hehehe

anyway well done everyone on a fab week and heres to next week

Hey Chicks,

Well one flattie has moved out and I've lost the internet at home as a result but flying out tomorrow anyway so only need it today for finalising stuff.

Will be back online around about the 6 November!

Good luck while I'm gone you skinny minnys!

Hey Chicks,

Well one flattie has moved out and I've lost the internet at home as a result but flying out tomorrow anyway so only need it today for finalising stuff.

Will be back online around about the 6 November!

Good luck while I'm gone you skinny minnys!

Wow, lucky you off on your holiers, I hope you have a brilliant time and come back to us with all the news :p Your gonna knock 'em dead with all those beautiful dresses and shoes thats for sure :p

Morning folks

How we doing this week? I've seemed to stop loosing weight again, which sucks - going to be exactly the same at weigh in again, which is even poo - er (is that a word?)

In exciting news my sofas arrive today, so no more kneeling online, which is good cos my legs are absolutely caning from yesterday. I walked lots and lots and hurt now.

I'm going to try a w8 spag bol this week - that is exciting too!

S&C - have a gread holiday my love - you wow them!

I'm going to try a w8 spag bol this week - that is exciting too!

Hey Shadaca, great news about your sofa, may you get many a happy hour relaxing on it :p

Whats w8 spag bol ?? it doesn't sound very SS or SS+ to me ? are ya struggling at the moment, is there anything we can do to help ??

The guys on w8 - which is another vlcd have spag bol in their meal packs - it's exactly the same nutritional value as porridge, (some people have 4 a day) so I thought I would try one and see if it worth substituting one of my porridges for!

I'm fine - full steam ahead.

The guys on w8 - which is another vlcd have spag bol in their meal packs - it's exactly the same nutritional value as porridge, (some people have 4 a day) so I thought I would try one and see if it worth substituting one of my porridges for!

I'm fine - full steam ahead.

Wow, I look forward to you telling us all about it, it sounds nice, I'm having a problem imagining it, so don't forget the details, details :p

Hiya my chickens, I've just been to weigh in and I've lost 3lbs again this week. It seems like I've settled into a 3lbs a week loss. I wish it was more, but at least it's in the right direction so I can't complain too much can I? I've only got 24lbs to go to my target. Hopefully I can pull it off before my holiday to New York in December. My body doesn't co-operate when I set targets like that tho, so we'll just have to see.

SaC Hope you have a fab holiday hun.
Shadaca - let us know what your W8 spag bol is like.

Hope everyone else is ok!!

Hiya my chickens, I've just been to weigh in and I've lost 3lbs again this week. It seems like I've settled into a 3lbs a week loss. I wish it was more, but at least it's in the right direction so I can't complain too much can I? I've only got 24lbs to go to my target. Hopefully I can pull it off before my holiday to New York in December. My body doesn't co-operate when I set targets like that tho, so we'll just have to see.

SaC Hope you have a fab holiday hun.
Shadaca - let us know what your W8 spag bol is like.

Hope everyone else is ok!!

Hey, 3lbs consistent each week is brilliant, cuz if ya look at the % last week your 3lbs was worth 1.59% but cuz your loosing, this weeks 3lb is worth 1.61%, thats brilliant when you look at it from that angle.

rgds (the resident number cruncher ;))

Lil xx

Ooh girls, I've had a bit of a drastic change!!! I've dyed my hair darker, got rid of the blonde and it's dark brown now. Well it will be when I was the colour off, I'm a bit scared:eek:, but hey. New body, new face, new hair:D. If it all goes horribly wrong I'll go and get it fixed at the hairdressers and wear a hat :giggle:for the next couple of days. I'm sure it'll be fine, but I always get pre-rinse jitters. Uh oh, there goes the alarm, better go and RINSE.:rolleyes:

Hey Surfy, good luck with the new hair colour, you'll have to post some photos so we can see ;)

my weightloss was a bit slow this week

Last week 192.5
This week 191.5
Loss -1 lb / 0.52%

as I've said on my own thread, I'm quite happy with this, I'm not jumping over the moon but a loss is a loss :p I know if i'm good this week I'll get my reward eventually :gen126:

Ooh one good thing is my BMI is now down to 30.9 mmm I can nearly touch the 29 which means I'll be overweight and NOT obese :giggle:

Ooh one good thing is my BMI is now down to 30.9 mmm I can nearly touch the 29 which means I'll be overweight and NOT obese :giggle:

Woo hoo, thats so close. It feels fab when you finally get into the 20's, suddenly getting to target doesn't seem like such a daunting task anymore. Well done hun, another week or so and you'll be joinging me in the overweight club. xx

Well I seem to be hogging the thread tonight but what the heck. I've had a sucessful night all round. I'm loving my shiny dark hair (very seasonal). And I made an amazing Chocolate Orange Trifle, I used gelatin and the orange water flavouring and a chocolate tetra and mix a mousse for the topping. Very, very tastey and filling!!

Attachments

• DSCF0007.jpg
    DSCF0007.jpg
    393.2 KB · Views: 32
  • PA210263.jpg
    PA210263.jpg
    503.3 KB · Views: 28
Woo hoo, thats so close. It feels fab when you finally get into the 20's, suddenly getting to target doesn't seem like such a daunting task anymore. Well done hun, another week or so and you'll be joinging me in the overweight club. xx

Well I seem to be hogging the thread tonight but what the heck. I've had a sucessful night all round. I'm loving my shiny dark hair (very seasonal). And I made an amazing Chocolate Orange Trifle, I used gelatin and the orange water flavouring and a chocolate tetra and mix a mousse for the topping. Very, very tastey and filling!!

Hey Surf, loving the hair, its gorgeous and your face is soooooooo slim :p not so sure about the appearance of the trifle :giggle: beauty in the eye of the beholder, but top marks for trying something different with the shakes and flavourings, I tried the mix a mousse twice, both times failed, so just stick with the choc mint shakes (luckily I love them)

Back