Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

I think it's def all the water:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:!!! It's the only thing I've done differently, I haven't even been to the gym:character00116:, so it's not that... Must be the excitement of getting my new car:giggle:.

I have a bit of a dilemma too. My friends are trying to fix me up with a nice guy we know. The trouble is I'm not sure.... they tell me to give him a chance, but I think he's too quiet and shy for me. He's a nice guy, but I'm just not sure if he's my type. But then I really struggle to make conversation with him because I'm scared I make a t*t of myself:ashamed0005: (I usually do). I hate being fixed up, I prefer things to happen of their own accord...prob why I'm still single hmmmmmmmmmm.

Heya Missus, whatever it is, its working and working good, your weightlosses are fantastic ;)

As for the guy, I say give him a chance, meet him for coffee, if he's shy he'd probably be glad if you were talkative, help him come out of his shell. Whats with this negative self belief that you make a t*t of yourself, why don't you just treat him as any other person and just chat with him, a coffee can be as long or as short as is necessary, I'm all for giving everything a chance at least once, whats the alternative, sit and wait for things to happen naturally, and how long does that take ??

Ok brain dump over :eek: I hope you go and I hope you both enjoy yourselves. :giggle: when is my chance to say I've got a man after me :wave_cry: i'm surrounded by men every day yet not one of them is showing a hint of interest, and vice versa I guess :rolleyes: mmmm need to work on that

First of all wow wow wow on the 6lb loss surfhunny thats fantastic! Im upping my water until thurs weigh in as i have sts so far grrr!

Its been a few crazy pages worth of a read and has made me laugh a lot! you mad bunch, i feel i fit in quite well so far.

Well i am hoping for a nice day, got my lovely new phone on its way to me today so should have it when the postie gets here later. So god knows how many hours now of typing numbers into the damn thing!

Heres to a good day though for me, i want a few lbs off by thursday- bit gutting i have stayed the same so far!

Morning Saraian, congrats on the new phone, don't be worrying about the maintain, as Shadaca has said it will drop. p.s. she had to say the same thing to me yesterday :p and she was right I dropped 2lbs :giggle: which I'm thrilled with. Since changing over to SS+ i've given myself a target loss of 2.5lbs per week, cuz I know my body likes to retain fresh air, so to lose 2lb is still worth celebrating :D

I'm just 0.5lbs behind my goal of losing 10lbs in the first four weeks of October (finally accepted SS+ as an option at the beginning of Oct) didn't actually believe I would lose BUT I DID :bliss:

New phone!!! what sort Saraian? I've got a nokia 6220 and it is fabulous!

Lil - I offered you a kiss and you didn't want it! :cry: so don't you say you don't get no attention. Boys are fickle, we all know that. they are probably all in awe of you!

I've just had my first bar.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

now I'm off to update my ticker! Hurrah!

So

last week 226
this week 221.5
loss - 4.5lbs

And I'm FINALLY under bmi 40 (only just - but yay!)

Happy Tuesday! I've just got back from my weigh in and lost 4 and a half poundsies.

Which I'm well chuffed with as it was a day early aswell!

I have also bought a months worth ~ my bank account is licking it's wounds, but it is worth it not to worry while I'm on tour.

There was a nasty lady there aswell ~ i didn't like her ~ she had a go at me for being to fat and wearing size 18 jeans. I was gutted, but my cdc stuck up for me. Still I've been seething all the way home and deviated to a bottle of diet coke, which I know is bad but she was horrid to me.

I'm going to write a nice email now to thank her!

oh yes, I'm 2nd in miss gay uk now, so thankyou for the votes. I've broken the barrier to £100 so this is all good. :D

Hiya Shadaca, man this team is rocking with the weightlosses this week, 4.5 is brill :bliss: thats another 1.99% gone :bliss:

As for that nasty lady, what a B"@tch, whats it do with her anyway, OMG i would have smacked her down (maybe not with fisticuffs ;) but definitely with a few choice words)

Who are you emailing, your CDC ? cuz I hope your not gonna email the B"@tch cuz she may only come back with more abuse, and you defo don't need to get into a war of words, shes nasty on the inside love, your not ;)

congrats on the votes, may you get many more before the time is up :p

yes, emailing my cdc - just to say thankyou for sticking up for me and my trousers.

I steamed on the train on the way there, but now I just think that it is funny. She obviously hasn't got a clue what she looks like... her arguement was that my jeans can't be size 18 cos hers are. She is a very different shape to me, and was wearing nasty brown nylon trousers anyway. I much prefer my trousers whatever size they are!!!

I have a s2 (skypephone2) and i have never had anything other then a nokia so it was a nice surprise too fiddle around with it and find ita a really good phone, best one I have had to date anyway!

A skype phone? What's one of them then?

Hello from abroad again ladies - just been catching up on the thread - WELCOME saraian :D So many changes around here! No wonder we're all having such great losses. Nothing like a shake up to throw the bodies into a tailspin.

Well I'm sure I've had a good loss again this week but not going to WI until Thursday (on YET another pair of scales) so will just have to wait with bated breath.

I still have a bit of jt lag and I'm on the wrong time zone so still a bit wonky but having a great time catching up with everyone. Lots of swimming :D too. Yay. Can't believe it's about to snow in London - crazy.

Anyway just wanted to welcome the new member and let Chalack know she's more than welcome here still too.

BB I might be a day or so late posting this weeks result depending on where I am and when but should be able to get in still... how exciting! I didn't envision being able to do so on hols.

Shadaca - I hope the weight loss fairy doesn't visit that evil cow this week - how very dare she???? I firmly believe in :vibes:Karma and I know she's gonna get back that piece of nastiness 3 times over - so there!!! People like that make me so mad! Congrats on your loss this week:party0011:.

BB - I don't even know if this guy likes me. My friends are just trying to find me a single man, any single man. And the fact that I happened to smile :rolleyes:slightly when they mentioned the possibility of me and him getting together has given them the green light to go ahead and meddle. I still have serious self-confidence issues and I wish I could get over them, cos it's really holding me back when it comes to meeting menfolk lol. We shall see.... keep you posted.

SaC - you're doing amazingly well, considering you're on holiday:talk017:. I know how hard it was for me in America - proud of ya hun!!

Sarian - I think your body is playing tricks on you. Mine does - get get right through the week thinking I have lost nothing and then at my WI I have lost:scale:, I personally think my scales are stuck or something lol. But this happens to my friend too, she goes all week sts and then the day before WI has a loss on the scales - can't explain it, it's just one of those things, and like Shadaca says, if you've been sticking to plan, you can't fail:D.

DD - whens your date:confused:? Can I call it a date?? Hope you have a great time - enjoy yourself!!!

well ladies my date was FAB i thought we where going pics and a drink well he picked me up and said that he didnt fancy anything at pic so y not go for drive and go from there well we ended up by the coast, we had great time we had a walk and a talk about everything and it was nice really nice nothing to heavy just us and it was really good it was like the old times he said that hes wished for years that we hadnt split up but never wanted to say anything because i was with hubby and he thought i was happy but as soon as he heard i was single he knew he had to tell me how he felt and that he understands i need time but thought i should know where he wouldlike this to go well i didnt know what to say to him and im not normaly speechless lol im please he told me and that we can have a chance at seeing how

and i didnt need my good undies on i or a nice dress i need long johns it was so cold lol he droped me off home a few hours ago and all ive done is think about him and well how im going to tell folks im kind of seeing him again when i started seeing him last time i was young he was young and my folks hated him it cause lots of problems and we didnt talk for years they thought he was waster well hes not hes a social worker and i know my mums going to go mad mmm im thinking about not saying anything for now and seeing how it goes mmmm

We seem to be having some great weight los this week well done girls well im going to bed il catch up tomorrow nite xx

Aww bless DD im so glad it went well - and i hope he noticed that you loked hot as well!

When are you guyd going out again ;)

Aww DD, I'm so happy for ya, my advice for what its worth, would be to say nothing for now, see how the next few weeks pan out :p

DD I agree with BB, I'd just say nothing for now and see how it works out. Sounds promising though, you deserve to be happy hun x

Hi ladies,

Just a quickie before bed.

DD... YAY for you, you go girl. That is brilliant. And SOO romantic.

My job proper started today, verylast minute but then it all seems to be with this lot. They all seem friendly and I've learnt the show, tomorrow night we fly solo!

Till then me hearties
XXX

Morning girls, didnt have the best day yesterday (slaps needed) but looks like it hasnt affected me for wi today thank god!
Btu wi at 2 today so will let you know as soon as i am home.

Good luck with your weigh in ~ I'm sure you'll be wonderful and have lost zillions.
XXX

Sorry to let you down girls i only lost a lb but she werent surpirsed as i have had good losses this month, 11lb in total. I feel like i have let you down though, i am going to be 100% tomorrow for the week and i have a day early wi as hubbys in hospital thurs having a op eek!

Sorry to let you down girls i only lost a lb but she werent surpirsed as i have had good losses this month, 11lb in total. I feel like i have let you down though, i am going to be 100% tomorrow for the week and i have a day early wi as hubbys in hospital thurs having a op eek!

Hey Missus, we'll have no more of this letting us down :whoopass:thats the only ass whooping your getting from me ;) . 1lb is a fine weightloss, its 1lb down from last week, its 1lb less, and you had that visit from the aunt to work back from so in my books thats a well done.

Get back up 100% it'll make you feel better, oh and btw i've only lost 10lb in the same time frame and i'm :bliss: ecstatic :bliss:

Back