Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

no bb ur not harsh but thats one of my biggest problems i worry about everything and of course spoke to sister and she was pissing herself because we found out two of our friends are pregant and i said today oh well wonder who the third is and shes winding me up saying its me and im s*****g myself lol i know its very unlikely but why they calling me and it cant be bloods that very quick

DD, it could be anything at all and nothing, they could have dialled your number in error...the list goes on and on, BUT until you ring in the morning your best to leave it at that. Why waste 11hours of your life stupidly worrying so that after the phonecall you can spend a few more going, "i can't believe i was worried, blah blah"

Let us know in the morning what they had to say, nite nite xx

Hey folks...

DD - I'm sure it is nothing to worry about, let us know what they say.

SH, huggs kiddie, thinking of you!

SaC, how's your holiday going? are you painting the skies pink?

Sa, sounds like you've got a stressy few days coming up, hope you are ok too.

Lil, I'm still very much in love with mr Praed. He bought me haribo yesterday, which I wasn't even tempted to eat! I may be getting the hang of this!

I'm also a bit proud of myself for making the kebab shop do me an ss+ meal. Before I would have got a huge mixed kebab with cheezychips and scraps.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Bad diet day...

Including curry, a lion bar, a pork pie, diet coke, and a beef and stilton salad.

Not to mention the twelve bottles of wine between us.

It's three oclock and I must sleep. I am bad, and will try harder tomorrow.

hope you are all ok? nobody posted atall since me this morning.

** sits in corner all by herself **

:giggle: hi missus, this little thing called work and study keep getting in my way for being online, even now i'm only sneaking in for a minute.

OMG :eek: that was some slide from SS+ yesterday, you deserve to sit in the corner and have a think young lady, do you want to be slimmer for Christmas :p

Wait, I'll give ya a hand back up on the horse ;), there ya go, off riding back on the weightloss track.......have a good diet day today :p

ok, time for me to post my weekly result.

Overall I've lost 1.5, but I had a slip over the weekend and gained 3lb so I clawed that back and managed to show a loss on the scales, I can't complain of my slow loss this week, cuz it was self inflicted.

Last Wk - 189.5
Lost 1.5
This Wk - 188 (-0.79%) :p

Hi Girls, where is everybody. . . . .ITS THURSDAY. . . . :confused:

DD, you've got me worried now, last we heard from you was the night before the call to the Doctors surgery...I hope everything is alright.

SaC, I'm not sure if your back of hols yet?

Saraian, I know you've been about, weren't you gonna do a weigh in this morning, let us know your results if you can?

Shadaca, did you manage to bring a scales with you, I think you should still submit a score, if only to keep you on track ?

and Surfy, last but not least, I know your away at a conference, and you've already submitted your scores, hope your enjoying yourself.

As for myself, I've actually fully SS'd yesterday and today, which I'm really pleased with, if I wanted to have a small protein meal I could have, but strangely I didn't want one :p

Hiya girls! been a hectic day apologies for not being on earlier, cant find my weighrs from last week but jumped on scales and i am now 208lbs.

Hope your all ok, when everything is back to normal i will be back with a veneance!!! missing you all and will be on sat hopefully for a good natter!

Hey Saraian,

I've got your score from last week, so it looks like this

Last Week 209
Lost 1lb
This Week 208 (-0.48%)

:bliss: well done its a move in the right direction, down and down we go :giggle:

It was a bit of a disaster, but still, today was much better, I didn't even finish my bar.

I don't have scales with me, but my land lady's scales have me at 15 stone 3lbs.

So that is...

Last week 221.5
This week 213
Loss 8.5

HOWEVER!, this is all to be taken with a pinch of salt, cos they are random scales that won't match up with the ones that I weighed on last week, so just going for a ball park.

No more currys though.

hi everyone sorry not posted just been really busy ive had a few appiontments with docs and hospital for some test and due to this i havent been weight yet so im going on sat to cdc for this but ive been told of hospital to stop cd for the time being till i found out whats wrong with me which has really p%$$£d me off im hoping that it will only be a matter of a week or so till all the results come in so i dont know what to do

It was a bit of a disaster, but still, today was much better, I didn't even finish my bar.

I don't have scales with me, but my land lady's scales have me at 15 stone 3lbs.

So that is...

Last week 221.5
This week 213
Loss 8.5

HOWEVER!, this is all to be taken with a pinch of salt, cos they are random scales that won't match up with the ones that I weighed on last week, so just going for a ball park.

No more currys though.

Morning missus, I love the way your logging in after your shows over, that shows dedication ;)

:giggle: pinch of salt or not, thats what the scales said this week missus, and cuz your on tour where gonna have to accept that it'll be a different scales each time, but its good enough for me, you will be able to stay strong this week to make sure that the scales next week keeps up with this week, won't you ? ;)

Thats a 3.48% loss this week, so me thinks we could be in line for the Loser of the Week third week in a row :p

hi everyone sorry not posted just been really busy ive had a few appiontments with docs and hospital for some test and due to this i havent been weight yet so im going on sat to cdc for this but ive been told of hospital to stop cd for the time being till i found out whats wrong with me which has really p%$$£d me off im hoping that it will only be a matter of a week or so till all the results come in so i dont know what to do

Hey DD, sorry to hear you've got pending blood tests, did you get the phone call from the other night sorted?

Its unfortunate that you've to come of CDC in the short term BUT its not the end of the road for you young lady :p this team ain't only about CD dieting, you can pick from so many others in the meanwhile, SW, WW to name two, even simple low calorie, low carb, high protein is an option.

Minimins has so many forums on so many other diets, have a look and come talk to us :p

Hey Ladies,

Did you miss me? I had a great holiday – still getting over the jet-lag but totally worth it. Managed to stick to my plan and as a result am now down to 159 which I am stoked about and it has made the decision for me to move to 1000 plan for the rest of the journey with maybe a couple of weeks of SS if needed.

The bad news is I’m hanging up my membership of team 8 as I cannot get online for at least the next month as I’ve come home to no internet and all sorts of BT issues which I am letting the flatties handle as I’m too busy with work and cannot be bothered. I have internet at work but about 50 people can see my screen so it’s just not a viable option. I could promise to log on once a week at an internet café but considering I’m going on holidays again in 2 weeks this is probably not going to happen.

So please replace me with a deserving new team member and I promise I will check in in about a month and update you with my progress. No time for me to check what’s been happening in my absence but hope everyone’s happy/healthy and well and I look forward to reading all about it when back online.

Lots of Love

SaC

Hey Ladies,

Did you miss me? I had a great holiday – still getting over the jet-lag but totally worth it. Managed to stick to my plan and as a result am now down to 159 which I am stoked about and it has made the decision for me to move to 1000 plan for the rest of the journey with maybe a couple of weeks of SS if needed.

The bad news is I’m hanging up my membership of team 8 as I cannot get online for at least the next month as I’ve come home to no internet and all sorts of BT issues which I am letting the flatties handle as I’m too busy with work and cannot be bothered. I have internet at work but about 50 people can see my screen so it’s just not a viable option. I could promise to log on once a week at an internet café but considering I’m going on holidays again in 2 weeks this is probably not going to happen.

So please replace me with a deserving new team member and I promise I will check in in about a month and update you with my progress. No time for me to check what’s been happening in my absence but hope everyone’s happy/healthy and well and I look forward to reading all about it when back online.

Lots of Love

SaC

NO NO NO NO NO i'm not letting you go

i don't care that you can only get on once a week or even once a month for that matter, i'm not letting you go

put that in your pipe and smoke it...it jsut ain't happening missus, your ours and we're keeping you

oh yeh and welcome back ;)

Don't go...

If it is just cos you aint online so much then that doesn't matter. If there is a secret reason, like you hate us all then fair enough, but I loves you and want you to stay.

:D

BB yeh its all do with the phone call the other night my bloods are showing an infection in my body and ive had another smear test come back and the hospital have sent for me to go straight in with my history so still wanting for the all the results to come in before they can say anything for sure but im not giving up i realised over the last few weeks how much i want, need to lose the weight and how happy ive been so like u said ill do anything ie atkins, slimming world etc but will know more next week hopefully and ill be able to let u all know

SaC what u mean ur leaveing like BB said NO NO NO NO u cant go i understand uve got no internet at moment and ur hols comeing up but uve done so well and u even logged on while on hols that show much it means to u and to us ur part of the team and we not letting u go end of lol xxxx

hope everyone else is ok and doing well talk soon

Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 (Week 12)

BBlilsis- 189.5 to 188 = -1.5 = -0.79
%
2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp
W6

Doubledumpling- 288 to 288 = -7 = -2.37%
W9
W10 (no score submitted)

Saraian - 209 to 208 = -1 = -0.48%
Shadaca- 221.5 to 213 = -8.5 = -3.84%
W2
W3
W5

Sleekandclean- 165 to 159 = -0 = -3.64% :p
Surfhunny- 177 to 177 = -0 = -0%
W1
W7
W8
W11

Team total so far - 1250 to 1233 = -17 = - 1.36%

hi sorry didnt get online earier to posted my results but been bust sorting a few things out

last week 288
this week 284
total 4 lbs

i lost 4lbs which im happy with hope everyone ok xx

Back