Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

On an even better note I was pleasantly surprised when I went to my official WI 'cos I had actually lost 11lb :D and that was only 5 days ss 100%

Wow! That's amazing!
And I'm sure you'll have done just as well on your exam!

Well, my nets still down, so shadaca I'm being even more rubbish than you right now.... on the plus side I have my weigh in results...

this week: 199-194 :D
Not nearly as amazing as 11, but only 2lbs til x-mas target and 4lbs 'til I stop being obese just plain ole' overweight!

Hope everyones okay....

sian x

Week 18 Winner - Randomgurl
2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp

Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 (Week 18)

BBlilsis- 183 to 185.5 = +2.5= +1.37%
W6,17 (diagnosed w/Pneumonia :()

Doubledumpling- 284 to 284 = 0 = -0%
W9,10
2999d1226167441-pink-star-pink-star.bmp
W10 (Post Op Leave)

Randomgurl- 200.25 to 194 = -6.25 = -3.12%
W16,18

Shadaca- 204.5 to 204.5 = -0 = -0%
W2,3,5,12

Surfhunny- 169to 169 = 0 = -0%
W1,7,8,11,14
W11 (Holiday Leave)

Yasmine-Samara- 374 to 363 = -11 = -2.94%
W15

Team total so far - 1414.75 to 1400 = -14.75 = - 1.04%

(
individual team winner,
individual challenge winner)

Hiya girls, I'm back from the Big Apple, a hefty 10lbs heavier :(, since then I've been sulking and generally hiding out. I can't bring myself to alter my ticker :cry:. I wasn't too surprised at the gain, cos I had a damn good time, but I'm struggling to get back on track with it being Christmas etc. I start every day determined to be good and I'm fine until I get home on an evening then I fall to pieces :break_diet:. Ah well, as soon as Christmas is over with I can get back on track. And the plus side of that is that my Mum is going to be starting CD after Christmas too.

I'm just frustrated because I was sooo very close to my target and I've messed it up. I've got at least 2 st to lose now, boo!!

And I've missed the secret santa thing, sorry, I've been so caught up with holidays and then sulking:mad:.

Ah well, I'm going to enjoy Christmas and tackle the damage next week. At least I know CD works and it won't be a marathon getting the last couple of stone off.

Hope everyone is having a good time, well done on all your losses, and sorry for messing up the team score.

PS I've added some new photo's (New York)to my album.

Hiya girls, I'm back from the Big Apple, a hefty 10lbs heavier :(, since then I've been sulking and generally hiding out. I can't bring myself to alter my ticker :cry:. I wasn't too surprised at the gain, cos I had a damn good time, but I'm struggling to get back on track with it being Christmas etc. I start every day determined to be good and I'm fine until I get home on an evening then I fall to pieces :break_diet:. Ah well, as soon as Christmas is over with I can get back on track. And the plus side of that is that my Mum is going to be starting CD after Christmas too.

I'm just frustrated because I was sooo very close to my target and I've messed it up. I've got at least 2 st to lose now, boo!!

And I've missed the secret santa thing, sorry, I've been so caught up with holidays and then sulking:mad:.

Ah well, I'm going to enjoy Christmas and tackle the damage next week. At least I know CD works and it won't be a marathon getting the last couple of stone off.

Hope everyone is having a good time, well done on all your losses, and sorry for messing up the team score.

PS I've added some new photo's (New York)to my album.

Surfhunny, your not to be giving out to yourself, its not real weight, it'll be gone within a day or two of you being back on track, try to choose healthy options between now and Crimbo.

Off to look at you photos now ;) welcome back missus :gen126:

Cheers Lil, I know you're right and I know it'll come off as easy as it went on. I guess it's only 10lbs on top of a small amount I had to lose, not like last year when it was 9lbs on top of 6 stone I had to lose. It's not the end of the world, and I guess it's a good thing that I'm feeling BIG at this weight cos it means I'll never let myself get back up to 17 stone again, and that's a big relief.

Hi Lily - I'm filling in for Irene this week - please PM (or post) week 18 results. Thanks!

Sorry I haven't been posting, bit busy lately.....sorry to hear you have pneumonia, but glad the FINALLY diagnosed it....onwards and upwards. x

Well I've done it... ordered the bridesmaids dresses, and I've ordered me a size 16, so that's 3 - 4 dress sizes by June...

Wish me luck!

Just coming to sweep up the giant tumble weed dust balls that are blowing round this here on mostly ignored thread :giggle:

and i'm gone again ;)

:smiley1842:Wow wow wow, I have managed to lose 1 whole lb this week, so pleased with that. :thankyouthankyou:I'm sure I'll put it all back on this week but hey. I've had a long chat with my CDC about how to handle Christmas and between us we decided that as I haven't made it back into K-town since I went to the US, I should just enjoy Christmas without feeling guilty and then tackle the gain next week. Sounds good to me!:dancing_snowman:Mind the gut on this snowman is prob how huge mine will be after Christmas lol.

I'm prob not going to get chance to get on here tomorrow night, got so much left to do. Hope everyone has a fab, guilt free Christmas!!!:party0036::xmassign:

Merry Christmas folks! hope you all had a lovely day! I'm actually surprised at myself for not stuffigmyself full of bread aand potatos - maybe I'm growing up!

Anyway, I've got one more day of family, then back to soup and shakes forever! I will be thin, oh yes!

Merry Christmas folks!

Wow. Me thinks something doesn't like me posting here... everytime I've tried to this week its deleted it, or logged me off.

Hope everyone had a great xmas.... and wasn't as piggy as me!

Dietwise I set myself a new goal (I missed my xmas one by 2lbs *sobs* ... though today it actually might be slightly ore than that - hehe). Anyone want to join me on a 10% by valentines challenge? (for me it would be 19.4... but 20 sounds more symetrical sounding!)
And the good news is I counted my packs and I have almost enough to SS 100% until I can see cdc in January! Yay!

Did santa bring anyone anything nice this year? ;)

Hiya hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas!! I did - my first thin(ish) Christmas for years, but I'm glad the festivities are over so that I can crack on and get rid of the last couple of stone. I'm so :9529: sick of eating junk:party0051:. As of this morning I am back on the straight and narrow. Have had a shake for brekkie, just contemplating whether to have a tetra or a Mix - a - Mousse for lunch. I need to get through the next couple of days without giving up and then it'll be plain sailing. :character00117:

Last night I went out and saw some old friends:hug99:. One who hasn't seen me since last Christmas and the other who hasn't seen me since I started CD and neither of them recognised me at first. It was amazing.

Random, I'll join you in your 10% challenge, I'll have to get the ole calculator out to work out exactly what that is in lbs for me, hang on.... Right, it's just under 20lbs for me too. BUT that takes me to within 3lbs of my target soooo I'm gonna say 25lbs by Valentines Day. Not sure if it's do-able but it's certainly something to aim for, so here goes!!:feedtroll:

Good luck to everyone who takes this challenge - I don't know about anyone else but it's just what I need to get motivated again. Thanks Random for the idea x

Hi all,

I hope you have all had a great xmas. I was totally shocked when I got on the scales and they said 27st 5lb. I am now 3lb heavier than my start weight. I am back on track from today ss 100%
I need to try and get close to loosing 6 stone by 19th march..........gulp!
I start my next placement in 2 weeks and my uniform won't go near me...... I feel so down!!!

girls, i've not been posting much cuz i've still been really ill, so much so I got my sister to bring me to A&E today, five hours later, many bloodtests and thankfully have got the all clear to any sort of serious infection bedded in, but i've still got a viral infection or summat to contend with....hope your all ok, pull the strength to get restarted and hopefully we'll post results this thursday, peeps you will have to send my your weights cuz recently you's are mentioning lbs up, lbs down but not numbers :confused: anyhow I'm off to take some more paracetamol and rest :p

girls, i've not been posting much cuz i've still been really ill, so much so I got my sister to bring me to A&E today, five hours later, many bloodtests and thankfully have got the all clear to any sort of serious infection bedded in, but i've still got a viral infection or summat to contend with....hope your all ok, pull the strength to get restarted and hopefully we'll post results this thursday, peeps you will have to send my your weights cuz recently you's are mentioning lbs up, lbs down but not numbers :confused: anyhow I'm off to take some more paracetamol and rest :p

I hope you feel better soon. It's not good when you feel under the weather. I am going to see my cdc tomorrow. Not looking forward to it one bit but I have to face the music at some point!!

Lil, get better soon me ole trout - it's no fun with you poorly sick.

I'm definately up for the 20% thing by the dreaded valentines day. I need to bite the bullet and weigh myself, see how much damage I've done before I work out how much it is. Lots though I bet!

I did proper restart yesterday, so far so good, although I still have stinky tummy of doom.

Back at panto, so if I don't post often it ain't personal, I'm just being mauled by crocodiles.

Aw Lil, sorry to hear you're so ill hun. Hopefully things will start to pick up for you soon. I myself have been sent home from work today, I've got a nasty looking rash (looks like lots of nettle stings) all over my arms, legs and chest. The nurses at work told me I looked contageous (sp) and made me go to occupational health who rang my GP for emergency appointment. When I got there the gp told me I was allergic to something and sent me packing with the strongest antihistimines available. I've had this rash come and go for days so I can't put my finger on what's causing it, and gp said I'll probably never know. So at the moment I look like a leper and I've got lines drawn around some of the bumps so I can see if they get bigger and how long they take to disappear. Nice!!

I'll post my official weigh in results tomorrow, Post Christmas weigh in - uh oh!!!! I've adjusted my ticker, finally facing up to the true, never mind hopefully it'll go in the right direction from now on.

Off to get some water grr, haven't had enough today and I hate the stuff.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
:new_year::new_year::new_year::new_year::new_year::new_year:

HERE'S TO 2009 BEING THE YEAR WE ALL GET TO TARGET!!

I hope everyone has a great New Year, best wishes for 2009, I hope it's the year everyones dreams come true.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Back