Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

Hi Team, its a new year and a new start, so I've two options for ya. We can continue with last years weights and post your weights this year and I'll do the minus/plus etc, or you can post your weight for this week and we'll use that as the starting point for 2009 and we'll post our losses next Thursday after completing our first week. Either way the challenge begins for everyone again, so starboard is wiped clean, ready to go :p

the decision is yours, please post one way or the other and the majority will decide :p

Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 (Week 0 or Week 1)

BBlilsis- 185 to ???= -??? = -???%
Doubledumpling- 284 to ???= -??? = -???% (Post Op Leave)
Randomgurl- 194 to ???= -??? = -???%
Shadaca- 204.5 to ???= -??? = -???%
Surfhunny- 169to ???= -??? = -???%
Yasmine-Samara- 363 to ???= -??? = -???%

Team total so far - 1400 to ??? = -???= - ??? %

(
2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp
individual team winner,
2999d1226167441-pink-star-pink-star.bmp
individual challenge winner)

I'm all for starting a fresh this year! But just for the record, I've lost 4lbs since 27th of December. I'm back with a bang. I'm going to get to my target soon, and I can't wait, I'm getting impatient now.

So I guess my start weight is now:

12st 11lbs or
179lbs

20lbs to go.

Excellent, I'm happy to start from today too , cuz I actually have started from today, I'll be doing SS+/Calorie counting to get rid of the final 24lbs.

Well done SH, your off to a flying start :p

Shadaca- 204.5 to ???= -??? = -???%
Surfhunny- 179 to ???= -??? = -???%

Team total so far - ??? to ??? = -???= - ??? %

(
individual team winner,

Happy new year folks...

If I may I'd like to start again this week - i'm back up to exactly 15 stone :eek:(

So 210 lbs

Excellent, thats three of us happy to start afresh from today.:p

Shadaca- 210 to ???= -??? = -???%

(
individual team winner,

Hi guys,
Yep - count me in for a new start. I currently weigh 383lb. I promised myself that I will get to my target by new year 09 and Wayne said that if I manage it we can get married in 2010. I am so excited!!!
I have been in terrible pain with plantar faciitis in my feet and I am having to be heavily medicated to just go about my daily routine and walk. The doc doubled my dose 'cos I was in so much pain and it seems to have done the trick so I am off to the gym today. I start my next placement in 10 days and my uniform won't fit. The pants are about 3 inches from fastening and the tunic is skin tight. will have to go every day I think if I want to stand a chance of getting back into it in time!!!!

Excellent Lins, welcome to our 2009 new start, clean slate and all that jazz [[wavey hands ]] :p

Shadaca- 210 to ???= -??? = -???%
Yasmine-Samara- 383 to ???= -??? = -???%

(
individual team winner,

DD and RG, if your lurking close by, can you come and let us know if your still interested in being part of the team, I want you to stay, but I need you's to post your scores at least once a week to show us your still out there :gen126:

Hey kids, just checking in - still stuck in neverland, still not in the land of K - but still trucking hard.

lost 2lbs, so not too impressed with that. Need to buy trousers for an interview on Tuesday. Any ideas? I don't want to wear jeans, but also don't want to wear formal black trousers - so somewhere in between!

Hey kids, just checking in - still stuck in neverland, still not in the land of K - but still trucking hard.

lost 2lbs, so not too impressed with that. Need to buy trousers for an interview on Tuesday. Any ideas? I don't want to wear jeans, but also don't want to wear formal black trousers - so somewhere in between!

Hi Shadaca, 2lbs is great, and your official weigh in day is ages away (isn't it??) not sure what to say about the trousers, cuz not all black trousers have to be the real formal style, have a look see in some of the shops you'd be surprised with the choices out there :p

Hi girlies, I've had such a busy weekend, I've done all the jobs I've been putting off for ages. My house is completely spotless. I even tackled my wardrobe. I've taken all my fat clothes to charity, there's nothing in my wardrobe bigger than a 16 so I have no room for putting on weight. It was actually quite liberating getting rid of the past. Hope everyone had a good weekend.

I'm not counting on any weighloss this week cos I had a bit of a slip up on New Years Eve, but I'm giving it my all from here on in. I need to get to my target and see this through.

Even though this thread seems to be a bit of a ghost town :missing:lately I thought I'd still better post this weeks weight loss. :scale:

Last week = 179lbs
This week = 176lbs
Lost 3lbs.

Hope everyone is doing okay, and are just busy getting back to normal after Christmas, and haven't abandoned the thread completely.:Na_Na_Na_Na:

Hiya Surfy, I'm still about but bit tired talking on an empty thread meself, DD and RG haven't written anything in weeks :eek: and Lins dissappeared off too, so we'll keep the thread open and see how we go for a week or so

my scores for this week are

Last week : 185
Lost : 2.5
This week : 182.5

I'll post up the scores on thursday, hopefully we'll hear from the others by then ;)

Hey ladies - I love you still!

Had the panto party last night, which was very messy - but great fun. Drunk wine and now I feel yucky. I also ate mini cheddars which is crap. Not weighed myself yet - but will tomorrow and I hope I've lost atleast something. I'm finding it SO hard to get back into.

Hi,
I am still around but been laid up in bed with a bad back. Pulled it at the gym a few days ago but managed to get up this morning. Going to my WI on thursday. I think everyone is finding it a bit tough getting back on track after xmas over-indulgence, I know I have. Will do my best and see what happens on thurs. Hope you are all ok and Happy New Year.
Lins xxx

Lins that sounds horrid - are you ok? I hope your back gets better. Glad you are still here though - if you want to be my struggle buddy add me on msn (and everyone else that hasn't already for that matter!)

[email protected]

Ok, I've got a confession to make. Especially to you Lil.

Today I went into Milletts. I bought a fleece. BUT it is a mauve one - and it is a girly one.

And it is a size 18.

Last week 210
This week 207
Lost 3lbs

I think I've nearly got my mojo back!

Hi,
I am still around but been laid up in bed with a bad back. Pulled it at the gym a few days ago but managed to get up this morning. Going to my WI on thursday. I think everyone is finding it a bit tough getting back on track after xmas over-indulgence, I know I have. Will do my best and see what happens on thurs. Hope you are all ok and Happy New Year.
Lins xxx

Hi Lins, sorry to hear you've hurt your back, hope your feeling much better by now, good luck at your WI today:fingerscrossed:

Ok, I've got a confession to make. Especially to you Lil.

Today I went into Milletts. I bought a fleece. BUT it is a mauve one - and it is a girly one.

And it is a size 18.

:eek::eek::eek: I'm glad its mauve and girly, BUT what were you doing in Millets, I've barred you from Millets :giggle: , your slim and gorgeous enough to be shopping in real shops missus ;)

Last week 210
This week 207
Lost 3lbs

I think I've nearly got my mojo back!

Congrats on your great weight loss this week, only another 7.5lbs and you'll be out of the 200's for ever and ever :bliss:

Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 (Week 1)

BBlilsis- 185 to 182.5 = -2.5 = -1.35%
Doubledumpling- 284 to ?= -? = -?% (Post Op Leave)
Randomgurl- 194 to ?= -? = -?% (waiting on 2009 results)
Shadaca- 210 to 207 = -3 = -1.43%
Surfhunny- 179 to 176 = -3 = -1.68%
Yasmine-Samara- 383 to ?= -? = -???%

Team total so far - 1435 to 1426.5 = -8.5= - 0.59 %

(
individual team winner,

DD and RG, if your lurking close by, can you come and let us know if your still interested in being part of the team, I want you to stay, but I need you's to post your scores at least once a week to show us your still out there :gen126:

There was a sale and I was just walking past - I was just checking!

Back