Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

BBlilsis

My 3 Furry Amigos
:grouphugg: Team 8 - GR8 M8's losing W8 :grouphugg:

Our members ( in alphabetical order)

BBlilsis
Chalack
Doubledumplings
Shadaca
Sleekandclean
Surfhunny

did I get kicked out??

:hide:sorry barcababex, if ya check the original thread, we had to do a first to post gets in de team :eek: that was yesterday though :eek: Start a new team and get people to join ya, I'd say theres more peeps out there looking to form teams....sorry :eek:

sorry i thought because I was one of the first to sign up I was on the team have been working late and not been able to get online

Thanks for letting me know

N

Woo hoo, we have our own thread. Yay:party0049:. I'm not sure I have enough space to add our team name to my signature tho:cry:Will give it a go and see if it works.

Woo hoo, we have our own thread. Yay:party0049:. I'm not sure I have enough space to add our team name to my signature tho:cry:Will give it a go and see if it works.

Hiya Surfhunny, I had to delete loads to get it to fit into mine, but it eventually did.:p

Yay I made it fit!!!!!:D:D:D I want a really huge signature space :sigh: will just have to keep on posting. Will you let us know when weigh in is meant to be and what we're meant to do cos I'm clueless - I figure joining a team will keep me motivated tho.:party0038:

woohoo im back online.

last night i spilt .
coke on my laptop and it didnt like it so had to rush out today to get new pc as i know work from home and needed it. im now offical skint cant do nothing but this diet for the nexk well did the insurance pays out lol.

So we are called Gr8 M8 losing w8 lol, and also when is first weighin as i need a kick up the butt as i been bad today after all the stress off last night thought hubby was going to kill me

by the way i know cokes not allowed but it was that caffine free diet stuff and i have to have it as cant do it without my little treat on a night time lol

Will you let us know when weigh in is meant to be and what we're meant to do cos I'm clueless - I figure joining a team will keep me motivated tho.:party0038:

So we are called Gr8 M8 losing w8 lol, and also when is first weighin as i need a kick up the butt as i been bad today after all the stress off last night thought hubby was going to kill me

by the way i know cokes not allowed but it was that caffine free diet stuff and i have to have it as cant do it without my little treat on a night time lol

uMM HAVE I PUT THIS TEAM NAME ON MY THREAD RIGHT LOL

Guys, we started this challenge two days ago on 18th August, so basically you should be tracking your weigh since then, have a read of the Instructions thread.
http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/56277-team-challenge-please-read.html

Guys, have to be cruel to be kind, but this is a team effort now, and each time we slip or eat, means we are letting the team down...We're In It To Win It :p

Guys, have to be cruel to be kind, but this is a team effort now, and each time we slip or eat, means we are letting the team down...We're In It To Win It :p[/quote]

lol see thats why ur team leader to give us the kick up the butt we need :rolleyes:

Reading back over WI rules - please PM me your update by Thursday night in the following format:

Weight last WI =199.5 or 14st 3.5lbs (whichever format you prefer)
Weight this WI = 197.5 or 14st 1.5lbs
This weeks loss = 2lb
[if 2moro morn is your start date, then just send me your start weight and we'll wait till next week to track your losses] so Thursday morn is the WI date going forward

and I'll convert it to a personal % loss and also a team % loss and send it to Blue Grapefruit, and post it here on our thread.

Last edited:
lol see thats why ur team leader to give us the kick up the butt we need :rolleyes:

:giggle: yep, I'll kick butt (it'll make me keep in check too, can hardly say one thing and do another :giggle:

Hey G8 W8 M8's!!

I am sooo pleased about this challenge as I feel way more accountable when I have people relying on me and it feels more like fun reporting in for duty :p

I'm looking forward to sharing this journey with you all - Let's kick some CD butt!!

BBlilsis - thanks for being team leader. Can I just let you know that this week my weigh in is tomorrow evening, so I'll get it to you by about 7pm. Most weeks it will be Wednesday evening though but CDC had to do a shuffle this week... is this in compliance with the rules? ;)

BBlilsis
Chalack
Doubledumplings
Shadaca
Sleekandclean
Surfhunny

OK ladies - now I'm off to spy on all your previous posts to see what naughty things you get up to!! ;)

Yay - We have a thread!

As I'll be on day three tomorrow I shall leave it as late as I can before I brave the scales! I've not peeked so far, so I hope that I've lost atleast something!

Hey i get weighed on a sunday so do u want me to post my weight now and then just start with the losses as of next week?

morning girlies well day 1 (again)lol and feeling reall postive about it.

weight this week- 24st 11lbs

hope this is the way too do it?

well hope everyone hows weighing in today had a great one :bliss:

This isn't the weigh in post ---

BUT - Day 3 and my stick went pink!!!!
Hurrah!

I also didn't wake up starving, which is a vast improvement!

Sorry guys, just had to bounce! XXX

Back