Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

Team 8 - GR8 M8's losing W8 (Week 2)
BBlilsis- 197.5 to 195 =2.5 = 1.3%
Chalack- 260 to 260 = 0 = 0.0% (On Holiday)
Doubledumpling- 347 to 336 = 11 = 3.2%
Shadaca- 258 to 248.5 = 9.5 = 3.8%
2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp
W2

Sleekandclean- 184.75 to 182 = 2 = 1.5%
Surfhunny- 216.75 to 209.75 = 7 = 3.23%
W1

Team total so far - 1464 to 1431.25 = 32.75 = 2.24%

Hi All,

:wow: we're doing great, look at those losses girls :wow: I copied the format from another great lady :)thankyou: Minz :giggle:)
I hope my figures are correct, I've had to work hard to scroll back through the whole post to get some of your original or last week weighs,(let me know if I'm incorrect) plus please please can you post the agreed format for next week :thankyou:

Last edited:
I was even thinking whilst aimlessly wandering around the supermarket this arvo (just window shopping!! And picking up soy milk :p) Can't wait to get back to my morning porridge when I come off CD... probably one of my healthier eating habits and one I LOVE. So to get this wonderful surprise (seeing a thread on here) tonight almost made me pee my pants!!

So - clearly I am still food obsessed ;)

Team 8 - GR8 M8's losing W8 (Week 2)
BBlilsis- 197.5 to 195 =2.5 = 1.3%
Chalack- 260 to 260 = 0 = 0.0% (On Holiday)
Doubledumpling- 347 to 336 = 11 = 3.2%
Shadaca- 258 to 248.5 = 9.5 = 3.8%
w2

Sleekandclean- 184.75 to 182 = 2 = 1.5%
Surfhunny- 216.75 to 209.75 = 7 = 3.23%
W1

Team total so far - 1464 to 1431.25 = 32.75 = 2.24%

Fab job BBlilsis! We're doing great girls. Love the addition of the stars for the winners of the week... am inspired to get there at some stage :p

Fab job BBlilsis! We're doing great girls. Love the addition of the stars for the winners of the week... am inspired to get there at some stage :p

:giggle: thats one of the ideas I copied from Minz on her Team 7 thread...again :thankyou: Minz.

Man can I ask for a pay rise, this Team Lead job takes time :giggle: only joking I've got a spreadsheet set up now, so I shouldn't have to go searching next week :giggle:

hehehe we done so well this wk girls cant believe i did a whole wk woohooo

Well done on completing your first week, now don't forget to go change your ticker, you deserve to see it go down :happy036:

Wow - sorry I posted mine all wrong, and have only just got in. Sorry guys.

I have star?! why I have star? I likee!
Bring on the porridge! (my new war cry!)

Hi Ladies, We Came 2nd this week,
which is brilliant :happy036: :wow: :happy036: up from 6th place last week

WEEK 2 - TEAM CHALLENGE (28 Aug 08)

2.54% BBL's (team 2)
2.24% Gr8 M8's losing W8 (team 8)
2.07% Leah's Lightweights (team 1)
1.82% Slympians (team 5)
1.77% Fat Fighters (team 7)
1.27% Belly Busters (team 4)
1.20% Simply the Best (team 3)
0.52% The Biggest Losers (team 6)

Results pending:

% The Water Babes (team 9)

======================================

WEEK 1 - TEAM CHALLENGE

2.60% Slympians (team 5)

2.58% Fat Fighters (team 7)
1.99% Simply the Best (team 3)
1.90% Belly Busters (team 4)
1.88% Leah's Lightweights (team 1)
1.65% Gr8 M8's losing W8 (team 8)
1.56% BBL's (team 2)
1.51% The Biggest Losers (team 6)

Slimtastic Six (team 9) - starting on week 2

Last edited:
Yay - that's excellent!

(the apostrophe still upsets me though!)

Yay - that's excellent!

(the apostrophe still upsets me though!)

:giggle: what apostrophe ???, is it something we can change, cuz just let me know and i'll try :p

Hey, were is everyone, I'm feeling quite lonely on this thread today ?????

Come out, Come out, wherever you are :giggle:

I hope your all doing well and having happy days :D

:giggle: The apostrophe in M8's doesn't need to be there but either way grammar is not really the strong point of our name!

We rock - good job chicks - 1 stop from the top of the leader board... here we come.

BBlilsis - sorry you've been lonely, I've just got in from a leaving drinks and couldn't wait to log and check out our final results! Whatcha up to?

:giggle: The apostrophe in M8's doesn't need to be there but either way grammar is not really the strong point of our name!

We rock - good job chicks - 1 stop from the top of the leader board... here we come.

BBlilsis - sorry you've been lonely, I've just got in from a leaving drinks and couldn't wait to log and check out our final results! Whatcha up to?

Good timing SaC, i'm struggling at the moment, not going to break, just struggling, probably totm and a b!at(h of a phone call from work tonight :(, man just when your getting back up from a knock, they try to kick ya again :p

I'm sat here following my own advice, that off drinking a litre of water before rethinking any decisions :giggle: usually too full after a litre to do anything :giggle:

Wow, so thats the mysterious apostrophe :giggle: hey I've no problem removing it, its just I don't remember it being mentioned as an issue before :)

Last edited:
Hi Ladies, We Came 2nd this week,
which is brilliant :happy036: :wow: :happy036: up from 6th place last week

WEEK 2 - TEAM CHALLENGE (28 Aug 08)

2.54% BBL's (team 2)
2.24% Gr8 M8's losing W8 (team 8)
2.07% Leah's Lightweights (team 1)
1.82% Slympians (team 5)
1.77% Fat Fighters (team 7)
1.27% Belly Busters (team 4)
1.20% Simply the Best (team 3)
0.52% The Biggest Losers (team 6)

Results pending:

% The Water Babes (team 9)

======================================

WEEK 1 - TEAM CHALLENGE

2.60% Slympians (team 5)

2.58% Fat Fighters (team 7)
1.99% Simply the Best (team 3)
1.90% Belly Busters (team 4)
1.88% Leah's Lightweights (team 1)
1.65% Gr8 M8's losing W8 (team 8)
1.56% BBL's (team 2)
1.51% The Biggest Losers (team 6)

Slimtastic Six (team 9) - starting on week 2

:party0049:WOO HOO check us out 2nd place!!!! :party0049:Well done everyone that's fantastic a fantastic achievement. Let's hope we're up there again next week!:grouphugg:

I have a very odd confession... :ashamed0005:Today I've had the strangest feeling that I want to lick food to just taste a different flavour. I don't actually want to eat any of it, just a lick would be enough. Ha ha hope this passes or people will have to start watching their food very carefully:party0051:

:party0049:WOO HOO check us out 2nd place!!!! :party0049:Well done everyone that's fantastic a fantastic achievement. Let's hope we're up there again next week!:grouphugg:

I have a very odd confession... :ashamed0005:Today I've had the strangest feeling that I want to lick food to just taste a different flavour. I don't actually want to eat any of it, just a lick would be enough. Ha ha hope this passes or people will have to start watching their food very carefully:party0051:

:giggle: confessing is good, but the licking can't happen :giggle: everyone knows it all starts with a lick (i'm teasing ya :giggle:) this diet definitely does strange things to our heads don't it ;)

I copied the format from another great lady :)thankyou: Minz :giggle:)

Glad to see my format being used elsewhere....I introduced the stars (also on the team 2 results posts, to keep a running total of the best losers (per team) and the winners of the team challenge each week to add a bit more incentives......what are we like, we all want a star don't we? Thanks again! :)

hi everyone soz not been around my computer is doing my head in and ive had it at friends to restore it been there since 4pm and just got bk in now

so glad we did so well but next wk lets go for tops hehehehe

I told my Mum about wanting to lick stuff and she rolled around laughing.:rotflmao: Don't worry BB I have no intention of letting 'anything' other than CD stuff pass my lips until I weigh 11st 4lbs :giggle:

Surfhunny - I've licked a few things in my time! But stopped after a dream the other night that I started licking bald mens heads.... not sure what that's all about ;-0
Hmmm very interesting:psiholog:!!! At least it's just food with me:sign0151:. I do wonder about myself sometimes...hopefully this is just a little phase that will pass.

Back