Team 8 - GR8 M8s losing W8 - Official Thread :o))))

Hello :eek:)

I'm good today - got the makings of a sore throat coming though, which I'm not impressed about, I think it may be because I've been drinking 4 litres a day from the same bottle. Maybe i'll buy a new one!

Just tucking into vegetable soup - as I had the starter pack my choices are now limited to 'stuff i don't think i'll like' and the one remaining mushroom soup to get me through work.

Roll on tomorrow and the chocolate tetras!!!!

Other than that I'm going to work, last week on this show, so it should be alot of fun,i'm looking forward to it but worried what the dancers have got up their sleeves for us. (I've already seen light sabres lurking in the wings!)

Hope you are all well and have chocolatey shakes to hand!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Earth to Surfhunny!!

Hi girls, I'm still here, was nights last night and the hospital firewall wouldn't let me get on here:pcwhack:, grrr!!

Anyway, I managed to survive my first nightshift on CD. Usually I get through the night picking on whatever food everyone brings in, needless to say it's usually junk (which def contributed to me piling on the lbs:eek:). Yesterday I saved a soup for work and had that at about 10pm, and just kept guzzling :tear_drop: water :tear_drop: all night long.

I had expected the night :nightf:to be really busy with the usual bank holiday drunks but it was unusually quiet. Not that I'm complaining but it meant that the others were munching :eat: constantly. Never mind, I managed to get through the whole night avoiding the Starbursts that were calling to me. I'm so proud of myself:happy036:

I did notice that I had less energy than normal and that my legs felt like lead by 3am, but it's over now, and I don't have another night shift until the beginning of September.

Sounds like everyone has had an eventful weekend.I'm off to my weigh in at 4pm then going to see Mama Mia (again) after that. I think I'll probably fall asleep, at least it'll be dark so no-one will notice:p.

Hope this long post makes up for my absence last night:) and that I haven't bored anyone to tears :cry: xxx

Yay!!! we worried you had been kidnapped by aliens. I'm feeling the leg thing too - do you have a cure yet?

Yeah, stick feet up and chill :D. Unfortunately my colleagues aren't really keen on that approach while they're doing all the work. I think they're being unfair, they should try living on 412 calories lol. Any excuse!!!

I wish! I shall try that tonight, although my job seems to be more furniture moving at the moment - we have a sofa in the wings, so I may become resident!

evening ladies well todays ben a bit poo for me but i mange to get through dont know but i did.

feeling very hungary today dont know why but jut go in so thought ill drop a line before i go to bed if not think ill eat something i shouldnt so goodnight talk tomorrow
xxx

Just a quick update, I had my 2nd weigh in today and this week I've lost 7 &1/4lbs. Yay! I'm really happy with that!!!:D And that extra little 1/4 makes everything nice and rounded now, I don't like 1/4's and 3/4's etc.

Oh and DD, glad you've made it through the day hun, tomorrows a whole new day.

surfhunny - well done!!! You are having some fab losses. I'm the same with fiddly numbers - not a fan!! HATE having a .7 in my ticker... even then it's supposed to be a .75 but doesn't show for some reason... ho hum - hoping to round the total out this week!!

So impressed with you!!

DD - good idea going to bed, am just about to also as thinking of planning what to eat in 8 weeks time... ridiculous really...

Had a very active day out on my bike, cycled for about 5 hours... was very sore in all sorts of places when I got home but happy and did lots of stretching... drank too much caffeine today though so not as exhausted as I should be. None of the flats were what I was after so not moving for the moment!

Hope you other chickys on plan today.

hi eberyone where u all been today ive been keeping myself really busy as im finding it hard today nearly crack today when i went out with my mum and nana. stop for a coffee and my nana got a sandwich (ehich look lush :drool:) and my mum got a plate of chis (mmmmm) and theres me with my water siping away then nana says mmmm that cake looks nice and my mum got it for her well that was it had to walk out the cafe and i know its not her fault and i shouldnt be bother ( see shes got terimal cancer and doesnt eat much so mum just gives her what she wants) but i cud have killed them see i had asked if they were going before i got there and they said no so i ddint take anything with me if i had of known i wud have be propared.

i just got myself all worked up about it and had a huge fight with my mum and she said its not their fault im fat and that if i didnt eat too much in the first place i wudnt be in this mess im just so pissed off and need and want chocolate :badmood::pcwhack:

hi eberyone where u all been today ive been keeping myself really busy as im finding it hard today nearly crack today when i went out with my mum and nana. stop for a coffee and my nana got a sandwich (ehich look lush :drool:) and my mum got a plate of chis (mmmmm) and theres me with my water siping away then nana says mmmm that cake looks nice and my mum got it for her well that was it had to walk out the cafe and i know its not her fault and i shouldnt be bother ( see shes got terimal cancer and doesnt eat much so mum just gives her what she wants) but i cud have killed them see i had asked if they were going before i got there and they said no so i ddint take anything with me if i had of known i wud have be propared.

i just got myself all worked up about it and had a huge fight with my mum and she said its not their fault im fat and that if i didnt eat too much in the first place i wudnt be in this mess im just so pissed off and need and want chocolate :badmood::pcwhack:

Hi DD, take a deep breath, I hope I've got here in time...your to stay strong, I can just imagine what you went through today, if you beat past this knock, you will feel even stronger and stronger.:D

Come talk to me :p I'm so proud of you, you withstood the temptation (lesson learn't - never leave the house without a tetra brik, and a bar if ya use de bars )

DD - Steer clear of the chocolate hun, the momentary 'mmm' you'll feel when you first eat it will pass and you'll be left feeling worse than you do now. :cry: It's good that you can come on here and vent though, always here to listen xxx

Just a quick update, I had my 2nd weigh in today and this week I've lost 7 &1/4lbs. Yay! I'm really happy with that!!!:D And that extra little 1/4 makes everything nice and rounded now, I don't like 1/4's and 3/4's etc.

Oh and DD, glad you've made it through the day hun, tomorrows a whole new day.

:wow::wow::wow:your doing absolutely brilliant...well done :wow::wow::wow:

im still here but just to go to bed as im going to eat otherwise and ur right i can get through it

Good girl, make sure if the cravings get really bad, that you'll drink 1litre of water before any decisions to eat be made...that should hopefully fill you up and help keep ya strong...(plus you'll be up and down all nite peeing :giggle:and ya don't want that now, do ya)

Last edited:
:wow::wow::wow:your doing absolutely brilliant...well done :wow::wow::wow:
Thanks, having 2 amazing losses has really helped motivate me and now that I've shed 17lbs I can really start to see that this is going to actually work for me. I hadn't dared get my hopes up to much because I failed with every other diet I've done. But I actually think I can do this and I'm so grateful I found this site because everyone has been so lovely and we're all in the same boat. I know I can't realistically expect losses like that every week but those 2 have gone along way towards making me feel happier with myself. I've even started a blog :character00148:cos I think it'll be interesting for me to read back further down the line.

Thanks everyone for being there!!:sign0168:

Well I had my official end of week weigh in, and I've lost 3lbs :wow: since last Tuesday. I'm really pleased, as this hasn't been a perfect week for me, both mentally and emotionally.

:party0011:Yay well done, thats a great result after your hard horrible week!!!

Good girl, make sure if the cravings get really bad, that you'll drink 1litre of water before any decisions to eat be made...that should hopefully fill you up and help keep ya strong...(plus you'll be up and down all nite peeing :giggle:and ya don't want that now, do ya)

lol thats what ive just done still want the chocolate but im not going to have it as ive never got to day 4 on a restart and im not going to ruin it now

Thanks, having 2 amazing losses has really helped motivate me and now that I've shed 17lbs I can really start to see that this is going to actually work for me. I hadn't dared get my hopes up to much because I failed with every other diet I've done. But I actually think I can do this and I'm so grateful I found this site because everyone has been so lovely and we're all in the same boat. I know I can't realistically expect losses like that every week but those 2 have gone along way towards making me feel happier with myself. I've even started a blog :character00148:cos I think it'll be interesting for me to read back further down the line.

Thanks everyone for being there!!:sign0168:

hun ur doing so well ull be there in no time xx

Back